Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
20.00%
Harlan County
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan County 10/22
Amped 88 Wrote:I wasn't offended. Just wanted to get it clarified.

Blah.
Aslan Wrote:Blah.

Blah.....Are you coming to the game with Zaga or not?lol Heard a few of you might come down together.
Aslan Wrote:Blah.

We'll see next week how much you will be talking after Friday.:yikes:
easyM Wrote:Blah.....Are you coming to the game with Zaga or not?lol Heard a few of you might come down together.

The KING is coming:king:
king360 Wrote:The KING is coming:king:

That's what I thought Zaga said. Bring Aslan with you guys and come on down. I'll even introduce you guys to Amped 88.haha He acts meaner than he actually is, but he's slicker than most think too.:biggrin:
I'll prob go.
easyM Wrote:That's what I thought Zaga said. Bring Aslan with you guys and come on down. I'll even introduce you guys to Amped 88.haha He acts meaner than he actually is, but he's slicker than most think too.:biggrin:

We dont really like Aslan. were trying our best to talk him out of going..lol
king360 Wrote:We dont really like Aslan. were trying our best to talk him out of going..lol

I like Aslan LOL
He would be the least civil towards the Harlan fans, though Wink
I don't have enough money to bail Aslan out of jail for getting into it with a football mom....
zaga_fan Wrote:I like Aslan LOL
He would be the least civil towards the Harlan fans, though Wink
I don't have enough money to bail Aslan out of jail for getting into it with a football mom....

Can we get Aslan out of Harlan County alive? I'm afraid of the Momma Bears getting their hands around his throat. He might not leave Harlan alive as the song goes.....:please:
king360 Wrote:We dont really like Aslan. were trying our best to talk him out of going..lol

Just feed him to the bears....:Clap:
And don't bring the goat....haha
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3IrnNAweM0"]YouTube - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive[/nomedia]
zaga_fan Wrote:

Awesome...I've never heard Patty's version before.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Awesome...I've never heard Patty's version before.

I still like Darrell Scott's better. I actually heard Chris Knight do it live once and thought that was the best version, but I don't think he ever recorded it.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I still like Darrell Scott's better. I actually heard Chris Knight do it live once and thought that was the best version, but I don't think he ever recorded it.

I've never heard of Darrell Scott. I wonder if his version is on Youtube?
Patty's is the best!
zaga_fan Wrote:Patty's is the best!

I agree!:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:Will you wear a Bell shirt if they beat Harlan Co. by at least 21? Just kidding with you. Good luck Friday night. I think da bears will win the district championship.....

Here's what I'm thinking...Clay +21 I wear the Bell shirt the night of HC/Bell, HC holds it under 21 against Bell, you skip round 1, come to Harlan and wear a Bears shirt...... :yikes:
zaga_fan Wrote:Patty's is the best!

Paisley is the best!
Good luck tomorrow Bears.. I think you got this one in the bag.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Paisley is the best!

I concur.
easyM Wrote:Can we get Aslan out of Harlan County alive? I'm afraid of the Momma Bears getting their hands around his throat. He might not leave Harlan alive as the song goes.....:please:

If he messes with a football mom you won't have to get him out of jail you will have to get him out of the hospital!
Nothings in the Bag Ballers until the final horn. The Bears have to get a good nights sleep, Come Ready To Play, and play their best with fire in their eyes and I think they will. The Bears have to take care of the ball and be ruthless and ferocious on D and stay on assignment. The Bears execute this and they will WIN!! GO GET IT BLACK BEARS!!! BUST'EM UP!!!!!DON'T LET UP TIL THE FINAL HORN!!!!
OK...Here I go..........

I have held off on this thread all week, but it's time to post what I honestly think.

I have tremendous respect for what Clay has accomplished. I do not think they have faced a defense anywhere near HC's, I dont think they have faced an offense like HC's. Every common opponent HC has drilled with the exception of Whitley Co., while Clay has struggled against more than one team. The game is at HC. 2 of 3 HC best athletes are out with one questionable. HC has stepped up without all 3. I think for Clay to score they need the ball...something I think they will have a hard time coming up with. If Clay sees a lot of 3rd and long there have major problems to overcome. Coaching I give advantage to HC. Clay is big but I do not think they have the lightening it will take to beat HC. 42 - 21 Bears
Patriot Wrote:If he messes with a football mom you won't have to get him out of jail you will have to get him out of the hospital!

I won't hesitate to hit a moma! Big Grin
The Black Bear Nation will be out tomorrow in a total black. We want to see our Bears win that first district championship!! Good luck Black Bears!!!!! :Cheerlead
Aslan Wrote:I won't hesitate to hit a moma! Big Grin

:popcorn::lmao:
Mama Bear Wrote:The Black Bear Nation will be out tomorrow in a total black. We want to see our Bears win that first district championship!! Good luck Black Bears!!!!! :Cheerlead

GRRR!!! GRRR!!! GRRR!!!!

GO BEARS!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Game of the Week. Is it going to be televised?
Almost gameday. Not long til it's FEEDING TIME. Clay County Tigers on the menu. No doubt this will be a physical game. Is it basketball season in Clay County? May be, Perry Central is already moving in that direction. LAY THE CHUNK TO 'EM BEARS!!!!!!GO BLACK BEARS!!!!