Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
90.91%
East Ridge
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Lawrence County 9/10
What happen to everyone wanting the Bulldogs as there Homecoming game?:lmao: If I recall correctly Paintsville was the very team that was disappointed that they could not schedule us as there Homecoming game last yer!!! What a turn around!!!
52-22 lc
bull dog fans listen for this name DALTON LEWIS trust me youl her it more than you like youl prolly here that name in your sllep afater the game!!!
E.ridge Wrote:bull dog fans listen for this name DALTON LEWIS trust me youl her it more than you like youl prolly here that name in your sllep afater the game!!!

Care to bet which name you hear more???... Hunter James or Dalton "LOL" Lewis??
Should be a good game!
But i see my Bulldogs rollin to another Win!
E.ridge Wrote:bull dog fans listen for this name DALTON LEWIS trust me youl her it more than you like youl prolly here that name in your sllep afater the game!!!

I hate nightmares.
Bulldog 17 Wrote:What happen to everyone wanting the Bulldogs as there Homecoming game?:lmao: If I recall correctly Paintsville was the very team that was disappointed that they could not schedule us as there Homecoming game last yer!!! What a turn around!!!

LOL you make a good point. I was told Kinner aggrivated LC to death wanting to play them. Wouldn't stop calling Sammons till he got it scheduled. Then got his butt kicked 2 years in a row lol
Batpuff Wrote:This is getting old for the 1000 time this is the schedule that was made two years ago. They hadnt won a game the year before and had only won like 5 over the 4 years prior to that.

dbcooper Wrote:You're right. Think you could talk Lewis County into playing in '11? How about we try to get a 5 year deal?

LC's schedule was done when they were 1-21 in their last 22 games. Do some research before you badmouth a program.

Pay no attention to LClion4life we overlook him.:lmao:

Stats on Dalton Lewis??
The Dawgs are going to roll again. They will name the score and it will be laughable. Period.
StrayBullet Wrote:Stats on Dalton Lewis??

Lewis is a good back. He could play anywhere in the mountains. He had over 2000 yds last year. This year not sure of though. But he alone isnt enough to overcome LC.
Game day is awful close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Here is his Lewis's stats for the year..25 carries for 84 yards and 1 TD he has caught 1 pass for 7 yards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:Lewis is a good back. He could play anywhere in the mountains. He had over 2000 yds last year. This year not sure of though. But he alone isnt enough to overcome LC.

Is Dalton Lewis a transfer or did he play for ER last fall?
Probably will. DALTON LEWIS down in the backfield again.
StrayBullet Wrote:Is Dalton Lewis a transfer or did he play for ER last fall?

He has played his whole 4 years at ER.
Real Badman Wrote:He has played his whole 4 years at ER.

So he had over 2000 yards last year with that same ER team that LC throttled 62-7??? Must be one helluva back to get that many yards with no offensive line.
StrayBullet Wrote:So he had over 2000 yards last year with that same ER team that LC throttled 62-7??? Must be one helluva back to get that many yards with no offensive line.

Oh snap. Im guessing teams like South Floyd and Hurley, Virginia are too tough for East Ridge to score on.
Its game day baby!!! Time to get that pee hot!!!!! Go Dawgs!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:devilflam Game day, Ready to :redboxer: dawgs gonna roll again!ER get ready for 400 YDS. rushing comin your way!
I am going to have to go with the DAWGS big in this game. They have way too many weapons for ER. Hope everyone on both sides stays healthy and plays a good clean game.
Good luck Dawgs!!! hope for an injury free game.
Lawrence 66
East Ridge 0
LC by 70!!!!
The Killer Bee's of the JYD's, Blake Bradley and Blake Schaeffer, will put the stingers to the ER offense.
We are just hours from kickoff!!! Woooo :rockon:
Hunter James will add to amazing 30 yards per carry average. According to Max Preps the leading rusher in the state is Cameron Thomas of East Jessamine with 47/620 withe JJ Jude [57/471] and JK Hall 41/441 of Johnson Central 2nd and 3rd. Hunter has 16 carries for 465 yards and gets no love from Maxpreps. They probably are thinking the stats on Hunter has to be some kind of typo.
Bulldog 17 Wrote:What happen to everyone wanting the Bulldogs as there Homecoming game?:lmao: If I recall correctly Paintsville was the very team that was disappointed that they could not schedule us as there Homecoming game last yer!!! What a turn around!!!
I believe we wrecked at least 3 homecoming festivities last year.
are the bulldaog ready for the warriors?????? i heard one player say yesterday if the bulldogs couldent run with the BIG dogs they need to stay on the porch !!!!
E.ridge Wrote:are the bulldaog ready for the warriors?????? i heard one player say yesterday if the bulldogs couldent run with the BIG dogs they need to stay on the porch !!!!

I believe they are ready:redboxer: