Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 76 - Powell County 50
This coach is doing fine. I think you guys are holding a grudge because of your little friends or he cut you. idk the problem. Bill Rice is not a explosive athlete or he'd be averaging over 5 points a game. my friend you need to stick to football. Powell will be good in the future just not the next few years.
perfect Wrote:This coach is doing fine. I think you guys are holding a grudge because of your little friends or he cut you. idk the problem. Bill Rice is not a explosive athlete or he'd be averaging over 5 points a game. my friend you need to stick to football. Powell will be good in the future just not the next few years.

I agree about Bill but he is the only big man that can do anything. He isn't that good anyways.
history in da makin1 Wrote:haha its sad i moved and havent said anything and peps still just sit around and tlk bout...kinda makes me feel famous...i know alot of u on here from poco and i thought we was bros but guess not...ill c ya in poco in the nxt month or so ill be in my uni this time

U r famous ah ill be right there cheerin u on,, cause i am your bro, unlike these 2faced haters..
UK Wildcat Wrote:What were the records of these 2 before Coach Hall got there? 25/0? I think it would take more than 1 year to run a team in the ground. Kids these days are so eager to blame an adult for something the kids know nothing about or you could say parents ready to say "oh no not my child's fault he is the greatest". Rolleyes

Not the way this guy works it'll only take uh say ONE PRACTICE, lol jk maybe a lil longer than that.