Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville Round 2 11/15
Hambley Wrote:Same thing happens to Pikeville but most of the time in basketball.... the hate is real

At the end of the day I’m sure Chirico couldn’t care less but I just can’t understand adults withholding from a kid a much deserving award. I’ll have to do some research, but Tyrese not winning it is bad enough, but if Kash Daniel, Mr. Football, or Kent Phelps didn’t win it their senior years, that’s a new level of petty.
SugeAvery Wrote:I am trying to understand how Michael Salmons continues to win the District coach of the year and loses the district every year. Joe Chirico must have stolen someone's woman or something but this is just plain ridiculous. Oh and continues to have the district player of the year also. I’m calling B.S.!!!

It’s very simple and I know I told you guys this last year , it’s a association and with the association comes fees and Paintsville coaches or school don’t pay the fees therefore eliminating them from consideration , so either pay the fee or stop crying bc that’s how it’s gonna be
anotherfootballnut Wrote:It’s very simple and I know I told you guys this last year , it’s a association and with the association comes fees and Paintsville coaches or school don’t pay the fees therefore eliminating them from consideration , so either pay the fee or stop crying bc that’s how it’s gonna be

Chirico and Daniel won it in 2015
Chirico and Phelps won it in 2016

So by what you are saying we stopped paying the bill. I actually hope that is the reason and adults aren’t being that petty.
Raceland 24
Paintsville 21
It should have been Chirico Allen in 2018 and Chirico Allen in 2020 or Phelps! I’m not crying cause at the end of the day those kids went on and did what they did but it is a shame that those kids have earned that title and because of adult aren’t given that credit!
Buncha sissies!
Paintsville - 28
Raceland - 21
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Other words it’s swept under the rug and this kind of behavior is tolerated at Paintsville. And I disagree with it not having a bearing on Friday’s game the coach got by with that what’s next hitting a player from another team? Seems to be no holds bared if your a Paintsville coach

Yep! Thats whats next! Hitting a player! You guessed it! Trying to think of anyone else that consistently comes up with more nonsense other than you but...🤔..... Nope! You take it!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Yep! Thats whats next! Hitting a player! You guessed it! Trying to think of anyone else that consistently comes up with more nonsense other than you but...🤔..... Nope! You take it!

It’s easy just look in the mirror , you talk more nonsense than Bernie sanders
anotherfootballnut Wrote:It’s easy just look in the mirror , you talk more nonsense than Bernie sanders

It’s awful early! I always wondered why old men woke up so early every day, figured you guys would get as much rest as you can so you can hang around as long as possible!
What time do you usually go to bed Nut? About 7:30pm? My grandad did the same thing!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:What time do you usually go to bed Nut? About 7:30pm? My grandad did the same thing!

About 9 I get up around 4am , but Thursday’s are poker night so I stayed out until like 10 so I was a rebel last night
Good luck to both these teams tonight, hope everyone stays healthy but definitely know this will be a war.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It’s awful early! I always wondered why old men woke up so early every day, figured you guys would get as much rest as you can so you can hang around as long as possible!

Says the moron who’s up reading the post lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Says the moron who’s up reading the post lol

Tell him anotherfootballnut we are to old to worry about beauty sleep. But I am really way older than you and always enjoyed getting up early most of the time.
Patriot1 Wrote:Tell him anotherfootballnut we are to old to worry about beauty sleep. But I am really way older than you and always enjoyed getting up early most of the time.

That’s right
AFN and Patriot could sleep for 4 days and still wake up ugly! Hope both teams come away injury free and the winner can bring home the title. Neither of these teams are getting much credit in comparison to Pikeville. When both squads gave the Panthers all they wanted.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:AFN and Patriot could sleep for 4 days and still wake up ugly! Hope both teams come away injury free and the winner can bring home the title. Neither of these teams are getting much credit in comparison to Pikeville. When both squads gave the Panthers all they wanted.

We are all just playing for 2nd place. Just ask JP.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:AFN and Patriot could sleep for 4 days and still wake up ugly! Hope both teams come away injury free and the winner can bring home the title. Neither of these teams are getting much credit in comparison to Pikeville. When both squads gave the Panthers all they wanted.

Now Scotty-Bronson that’s your opinion about anotherfootballnut and me. You and 2000PHS need to get on to something else to get material to post to get your teams ready because not all Panther’s fans think that way. Not worried about either of these two now it’s Hazard.
Oh hell u bunch of softies! If anyone of these kids on any team are on here to get pumped up, every team has bigger issues than anyone knows!
Patriot1 Wrote:Now Scotty-Bronson that’s your opinion about anotherfootballnut and me. You and 2000PHS need to get on to something else to get material to post to get your teams ready because not all Panther’s fans think that way. Not worried about either of these two now it’s Hazard.

Paintsville and Raceland players are ready. You can’t get within 1000 yards of the field and not be ready. Pikeville players just need to show up, wave their jerseys around and they will win 😁
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Oh hell u bunch of softies! If anyone of these kids on any team are on here to get pumped up, every team has bigger issues than anyone knows!

I was only kidding about that part about nut and I. But if you think those kids don’t read this stuff then you would be surprised. Might be a softy but nothing on here ever brothers me. It’s a bunch of posters putting their opinions on it so that’s ok. Sorry to even said anything if you took it the wrong way.
2000PHS Wrote:Paintsville and Raceland players are ready. You can’t get within 1000 yards of the field and not be ready. Pikeville players just need to show up, wave their jerseys around and they will win 😁

Nobody believes that well maybe Jet. All these games will be hard and you know it and I know it but you guys want to act like all these Pikeville fans are way over confident and that’s not true. Both of these teams could have beaten Pikeville if certain things haven’t happened or a bounce of the ball in a different direction or in Raceland’s case some injuries hadn’t of happened but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:About 9 I get up around 4am , but Thursday’s are poker night so I stayed out until like 10 so I was a rebel last night

I was Hitting the Deer Woods was the ONLY reason I was up at 5:30am! Know when to Hold em Nut!
Patriot1 Wrote:I was only kidding about that part about nut and I. But if you think those kids don’t read this stuff then you would be surprised. Might be a softy but nothing on here ever brothers me. It’s a bunch of posters putting their opinions on it so that’s ok. Sorry to even said anything if you took it the wrong way.

You seem like a good fella Patriot just wish I could say the same for AFN... I’ve got a good idea about Him though. I had the pleasure of meeting AFN’s boy at one of our games a few years back. He was a fine young man! You can typically tell what kind of man someone is by seeing their young’n! Wish I coulda meet him sooner. Might of had a chance of getting him over to a real school! 😂

Now let’s get home and get ready to watch those Tigers WEAR OUT the Lambs.... Again!
If Raceland had any type of run game I would go with them, but with no run game and Paintsville at home will take the tigers in a close one.
Tigers 35
Rams 28
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:You seem like a good fella Patriot just wish I could say the same for AFN... I’ve got a good idea about Him though. I had the pleasure of meeting AFN’s boy at one of our games a few years back. He was a fine young man! You can typically tell what kind of man someone is by seeing their young’n! Wish I coulda meet him sooner. Might of had a chance of getting him over to a real school! 😂

Now let’s get home and get ready to watch those Tigers WEAR OUT the Lambs.... Again!

But is a good guy. I talk to him last year after the game he was very nice to me but don’t get to talk to him much this year since his son transferred.
Is this game going to be televised
Patriot1 Wrote:I was only kidding about that part about nut and I. But if you think those kids don’t read this stuff then you would be surprised. Might be a softy but nothing on here ever brothers me. It’s a bunch of posters putting their opinions on it so that’s ok. Sorry to even said anything if you took it the wrong way.

I'm good bud! Just ruffling feathers and bein a a hole! Meant no I'll will towards anyone. I know kids do, but if they NEED it, then they as well not show up. This site is for has been to pester each other and talk football!
19-6 paintsville 10 minutes to go 2q. Raceland driving