Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville Round 2 11/15
The rematch is always a battle between these two. What’s everyone’ thoughts and predictions in this one?
One team will win...one team will lose!! The losing teams fans will bitch about holding and shitty calls or no calls ....cause no way in hell can one team just be better then the other hahaha !!! LETS GET IT ON
This one is going to be a battle. Can we get someone from Raceland or Paintsville or even both to come on the podcast and talk about this match up?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Rams will win or someone will go flying off the top of that press box! 😂
It’s hard to beat a team twice in a season but with that being said... Paintsville 20 Raceland 14
I predict a fun game.

Bold prediction: Paintsville jumps out to a 2-3 score lead and Raceland battles back and either wins the game in the final seconds or comes up just short.
Raceland 28-21
Raceland 28-14
Paintsville 28 Raceland 15
Raceland puts things together and begins to speak at the right time. Weather provides for a higher scoring game.

Rams 27
Tigers 20
Can’t wait until we begin to speak! Wonder what we will say?
2000PHS Wrote:I predict a fun game.

Bold prediction: Paintsville jumps out to a 2-3 score lead and Raceland battles back and either wins the game in the final seconds or comes up just short.

I say that's about right except I think the RAMS do like they did in 2017 & jump out to a lead & play efficient enough to hang on to get the "W".
I'll take the RAMS 24-21
Paintsville won’t have the luxury of having their old Refs at the game , they will have 3 or more unsportsmanlike penalties just like every other play off game, coaches throwing wrist bands in the stands and trying to fight and before they know it they will be down to the Rams by 14 and never recover . If Paintsville was playing the Democrats I would Take the Democrats by 7 .
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintsville won’t have the luxury of having their old Refs at the game , they will have 3 or more unsportsmanlike penalties just like every other play off game, coaches throwing wrist bands in the stands and trying to fight and before they know it they will be down to the Rams by 14 and never recover . If Paintsville was playing the Democrats I would Take the Democrats by 7 .

You going to the game Nut??
Rams by a TD. 21-14
The only thing you Ram fans are good at is running your mouth. See ya Friday.
I’m gonna predict a suspenseful, heart pounding ending.

Tigers 29
Rams 28

Tigers go for 2 to win the game at the end.
14-7 Tigers
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Paintsville won’t have the luxury of having their old Refs at the game , they will have 3 or more unsportsmanlike penalties just like every other play off game, coaches throwing wrist bands in the stands and trying to fight and before they know it they will be down to the Rams by 14 and never recover . If Paintsville was playing the Democrats I would Take the Democrats by 7 .

If it’s the same refs as last year’s playoff game I would say Rams 35 Paintsville 7.
This is always a good game, personally I could see it going either way. Going to try to keep up with it while at the Pikeville and Hazard game. Good luck to both teams and hope it is an injury free game.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:You going to the game Nut??

Noah wants to , but not sure yet he’s got a big game sat night
Josiewales Wrote:The only thing you Ram fans are good at is running your mouth. See ya Friday.

Only thing Paintsville fans are good for is ... no idea you guys suck at everything
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Only thing Paintsville fans are good for is ... no idea you guys suck at everything

That’s not fair, I feel I’m pretty good at running my mouth as well!
2000PHS Wrote:That’s not fair, I feel I’m pretty good at running my mouth as well!

I give you that lol
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Only thing Paintsville fans are good for is ... no idea you guys suck at everything

😂😂😂 I ain’t even got a reply for that right now.
Boy these DiscRaceland/Paintsville threads sure ain’t what they used to be. What’s gotten into everyone?
Rams 77 Tigers 0........ In a bush league game! Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They may need to call in the National Guard for this one lol!
I think one thing is for sure. Raceland is not going to let Allen wreck the game like he did in the 1st match up between these two. Raceland will have to dedicate a lineman and a TE/RB to help block him. If they let him go 1v1, it will be a long night for Heighton.

Paintsville will have to do a better job of not giving up the big play. Twice they allowed WR to get behind the secondary for long TDs. I think the WR is Lewis?? Tigers may press him at the line with help over the top- they did do that some but not all the time.

This game is going to be a close one. Don’t see either team running away with it, but I think Raceland is better equipped to come back from 2+ scores if they are forced to do so.