Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
64.00%
Raceland
36.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Semifinals Pikeville @ Raceland 11/24
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:31-14 sounds like total domination to me.

It would if you didn't watch the 2nd half...
JET PILOT I may just put a knot on your head big enough to pitch off of when you arrive in Ram land. You wont be able to miss me either. ill be the one wearing orange and black!
I think this game comes down to the play of the QB's. im sure both defenses will be good. game will come down to how both first year Qbs play.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:JET PILOT I may just put a knot on your head big enough to pitch off of when you arrive in Ram land. You wont be able to miss me either. ill be the one wearing orange and black!

I can't wait to try the famous concession stand! I haven't been there since 1990 when the Rams beat Pikeville coming off their 3-peat championships. I may just put a pump-knot on your head that the Pope and Billy Graham can't lay hands on and heal! I'll be the guy in maroon!TongueirateSho
Theres no need for violence. Why the hostility?
jetpilot Wrote:Another thing Raceland fans are conveniently forgetting is how Paintsville thoroughly dominated them in the 2nd half last week. And I mean THOROUGHLY. If Paintsville doesn't screw up their play calling at the end (aka choke) and just keep it on the ground they win. Instead the Freshman QB makes a mistake...but again Paintsville dominated the half big time and their run defense dominated the whole game.

Your lost !!!! So your up 17-0 at half with a defense that Paintsville can’t move on so what do u do ?? Run the damn ball run the clock and win the game . Lol you call that getting dominated . I hope you help coach at pikeville because you don’t have a clue
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Your lost !!!! So your up 17-0 at half with a defense that Paintsville can’t move on so what do u do ?? Run the damn ball run the clock and win the game . Lol you call that getting dominated . I hope you help coach at pikeville because you don’t have a clue
Help coach? He’s the head coach, man! Lol. Just kidding.
I’ll let jet in on a secret if Raceland is up 17/0 at half this week , they are gonna come out and run the ball but don’t tell anybody else
Nut can whine all he wants.

1. If I am Paintsville with the regional championship on the line I ride my beast Div I RB win lose or draw, not go with hoping my freshman QB can win the game.

2. Paintsville dominated 2nd half BIG on both sides of the ball. Any fool can simply go watch the film.

3. 63 rushes for 101 yards in 2 games vs Paintsville isn't very good! 1.6 yds/carry!Confusedhh:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Theres no need for violence. Why the hostility?

Hey you started the bump talk! Don't worry, I'll probably just give you a noogie.TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Hey you started the bump talk! Don't worry, I'll probably just give you a noogie.TongueirateSho

A noogie and a cold beer. What else could ya ask for to settle down those pre game jitters. :popcorn:
Big Five-0- Wrote:A noogie and a cold beer. What else could ya ask for to settle down those pre game jitters. :popcorn:

:Thumbs:Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Nut can whine all he wants.

1. If I am Paintsville with the regional championship on the line I ride my beast Div I RB win lose or draw, not go with hoping my freshman QB can win the game.

2. Paintsville dominated 2nd half BIG on both sides of the ball. Any fool can simply go watch the film.

3. 63 rushes for 101 yards in 2 games vs Paintsville isn't very good! 1.6 yds/carry!Confusedhh:

Are trying to hide the fact pikeville was dominated the whole game against hazard
Since your such s number guy let’s look at the stats of the only like opponent we have Paintsville

1. If I am Paintsville with the regional championship on the line I ride my beast Div I RB win lose or draw, not go with hoping my freshman QB can win the game.:

Tyrese Allen got injured early in this game and you could tell that he was hurting and his level of play appeared to be affected as well. Maybe the Paintsville coaches saw this and decided that it was best not to use him in that situation. Also if you watch the film, Paintsville was moving the ball well through the air on that final drive and it makes sense as to why they felt that the passing game was where to go.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Since your such s number guy let’s look at the stats of the only like opponent we have Paintsville

That would be your best way to convince yourself that Raceland will win.TongueirateSho
Here's another one along those same lines:
Ashland over Raceland by 14
Harlan Co over Ashland by 21
Hazard over Harlan Co by 11
Pikeville over Hazard by 5
Equals Pikeville over Raceland by 51:devilflam

:flame:
Pikeville has 78 total yards against Paintsville.. hahahahahahahah ..
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pikeville has 78 total yards against Paintsville.. hahahahahahahah ..

Back in the summer...:biglmao:Now it's Thanksgiving and Raceland still can't run the ball on them...
jetpilot Wrote:That would be your best way to convince yourself that Raceland will win.TongueirateSho
Here's another one along those same lines:
Ashland over Raceland by 14
Harlan Co over Ashland by 21
Hazard over Harlan Co by 11
Pikeville over Hazard by 5
Equals Pikeville over Raceland by 51:devilflam

:flame:

Ok I’ll take Raceland +51 for a $ 1000.. you take that bet ?
jetpilot Wrote:Back in the summer...:biglmao:Now it's Thanksgiving.

78 total yards ..
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Ok I’ll take Raceland -51 for a $ 1000.. you take that bet ?

All day long!Confusedinglepar
Lol + 51
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Lol + 51

Almost screwed up
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pikeville has 78 total yards against Paintsville.. hahahahahahahah ..
Different QB in that game. Pikeville made the full switch vs Hazard and the offense has gelled since then. Paintsville didn’t really seem to progress on offense throughout the year. They were VERY good, do not get me wrong, I’m not knocking them at all. It just seems like they reached a level and stalled out there. Raceland put together a heck of a game and beat them. Regardless, it’s the here and now and we will just have to wait and see once the boys line up. Should be a dandy.
PHSForever Wrote:Different QB in that game. Pikeville made the full switch vs Hazard and the offense has gelled since then. Paintsville didn’t really seem to progress on offense throughout the year. They were VERY good, do not get me wrong, I’m not knocking them at all. It just seems like they reached a level and stalled out there. Raceland put together a heck of a game and beat them. Regardless, it’s the here and now and we will just have to wait and see once the boys line up. Should be a dandy.

Listen I’m just aggravating jet pilot , no doubt both teams have gotten better
How did Raceland get their scores in the first half?
bac2369 Wrote:How did Raceland get their scores in the first half?

1.Half back angle route, 2. blocked punt set up a short field, 3. half back angle route set up FG

Your right it wasn’t that good..But....it was just good enough.....
Where’s everyone at? Let’s get this thread back moving!!!
What's the health status of both teams as of now ? I know Pikeville returned two linemen last Friday from the injury list, and our starting center went down with an injury. No word on his injury so far. Hope everyone is healthy and ready to go Friday at Raceland. GO PANTHERS!!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next