•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at McCreary Central 09/22
With McCreary probably being the 4 seed( when it's all said and done), I see a SWEEP of Dist.7 come playoffs.
Fly By Night Wrote:Once again, to any team that plays at McCreary Central.......you have been warned.

:zzz::zzz: you've been warned by a whiny loser :thatsfunn
Fly By Night Wrote:.....with McCreary at the top of my list...

If you knew anything about Football we may take you serious but Your a Typical arrogant a hole from Lexington . Enjoy your loss to the Raiders :rockon:
Saturday night's ref crew, down distance and clock operator was superb bell co Will have no complaints like Whiny losers from Dunbar
Wrangler Wrote:If you knew anything about Football we may take you serious but Your a Typical arrogant a hole from Lexington . Enjoy your loss to the Raiders :rockon:

I guess having played at a prestigious D1 football school and coached for almost 20 years doesn't qualify me for knowing the game of football.

....and again, Wrangler, your intelligence is showing.....cover it up please before there is no doubt left.
Fly By Night Wrote:I guess having played at a prestigious D1 football school and coached for almost 20 years doesn't qualify me for knowing the game of football.

....and again, Wrangler, your intelligence is showing.....cover it up please before there is no doubt left.

Yeah and I played for the New England patriots . you live in a dream world. your delusional .How bout them Raiders :Clap: McCreary wins Friday by 2 td's.
Fly By Night Wrote:I guess having played at a prestigious D1 football school and coached for almost 20 years doesn't qualify me for knowing the game of football.

The BS floweth freely Confusednicker:
Wrangler Wrote:Yeah and I played for the New England patriots . you live in a dream world. your delusional .How bout them Raiders :Clap: McCreary wins Friday by 2 td's.

not gonna happen :Shaking::dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:not gonna happen :Shaking::dontthink

I'm glad Pjdoug is picking Bell. He had Dunbar 28-14. Should be a good game.
Raiders I'll say it again this week, Don't listen to the critics. You can win this game.
That's alright.

The people who know me on here know that I was a 2-sport D1 athlete in college.

I hope that McCreary County and its $20,000 median income overcome the emotional detachment to the truth soon.
Fly By Night Wrote:That's alright.

I hope that McCreary County and its $20,000 median income overcome the emotional detachment to the truth soon.

arent you high and mighty lol
Cellking Wrote:I'm glad Pjdoug is picking Bell. He had Dunbar 28-14. Should be a good game.

I'm for The Raiders, but if I was betting I'd win a lot of money by betting against them Smile

You was an onion sack blower upper. You are :lame: for trying to put them down over their income .

:biglmao: you a two sport D1 athlete ? hey I helped Tom brady win his first 3 super bowls and have a Bridge in Revlo I want to sell . your the Biggest joke on BGR . but you entertain us poor people because your so butt hurt your people loss to poverty TongueirateSho

basket weaving and Cricket are Not d1 sports :please:
Wrangler Wrote::biglmao: you a two sport D1 athlete ? hey I helped Tom brady win his first 3 super bowls and have a Bridge in Revlo I want to sell . your the Biggest joke on BGR . but you entertain us poor people because your so butt hurt your people loss to poverty TongueirateSho

Confusednicker:
If McCreary Central beats Bell , Bobcats may pack it in. It was this same time last year that it happened. Dudley will have to earn all that money they pay him to keep them in the games. Heard he is already blaming the past few years coaches saying they may be to far gone. Going to be interesting.
Predator/Prey Wrote:If McCreary Central beats Bell , Bobcats may pack it in. It was this same time last year that it happened. Dudley will have to earn all that money they pay him to keep them in the games. Heard he is already blaming the past few years coaches saying they may be to far gone. Going to be interesting.

Bell County went 10-3 just 2 years ago.
The Outsider Wrote:Bell County went 10-3 just 2 years ago.

And went 4-8 just 1 year ago so whats your Point ? that 10-3 aint coming to Sterns Friday .
Unbeaten55 Wrote:arent you high and mighty lol

No, just pointing out another fact.
pjdoug Wrote:You was an onion sack blower upper. You are :lame: for trying to put them down over their income .

First, it is pointing out a fact.

Second, I guess it is ok for McCreary to personally attack an individual with falsehoods on the Internet without any facts to support yourselves; however, when I bring up a lack of income in McCreary (which is highly correlated with having a lack of cognitive abilities), then I am in the wrong.

Very funny....sarcasm intended!
Wrangler Wrote::biglmao: you a two sport D1 athlete ? hey I helped Tom brady win his first 3 super bowls and have a Bridge in Revlo I want to sell . your the Biggest joke on BGR . but you entertain us poor people because your so butt hurt your people loss to poverty TongueirateSho

My people do not belong to Dunbar.....next!
Wrangler Wrote:basket weaving and Cricket are Not d1 sports :please:

True....however, football and baseball are D1 sports
Fly By Night Wrote:First, it is pointing out a fact.

Second, I guess it is ok for McCreary to personally attack an individual with falsehoods on the Internet without any facts to support yourselves; however, when I bring up a lack of income in McCreary (which is highly correlated with having a lack of cognitive abilities), then I am in the wrong.

I pointed out a fact when I said you are :lame: . income has nothing to do with it .
Fly By Night Wrote:No, just pointing out another fact.

A fact intended to demean poor people and the people of McCreary co . a fact that had zero relevance to the Conversation
Fly By Night Wrote:First, it is pointing out a fact.

your posts make No sense . you go Down bunny trails in all Of them to Make yourself feel Smart . I bet you don't have a lot of Friends :biggrin:
Fly By Night Wrote:True....however, football and baseball are D1 sports

doubt you played either But If You did that Doesn't give you a RIght to look your nose down on Poor people .bringing up a an irrelevant Fact to a conversation having Nothing to do WIth income with the expressed purpose of Demeaning a Group of People and Then cry victim when Attacked by Saying im just stating facts is Just pathetic :welcome:
Fly By Night Wrote:My people do not belong to Dunbar.....next!

:Thumbs: You a sore loser its great to see . your a Dunbar dandy and I am a raider wrangler ... Mcr beats bell by 14 . you coming to the Game to see our Fine operation ?
Wrangler Wrote:And went 4-8 just 1 year ago so whats your Point ? that 10-3 aint coming to Sterns Friday .

I was referring to Dudley making excuses about the past coaches letting the program get too far down when they went 10-3 just 2 years ago.

I think Mccreary central will give them all they want Friday.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next