Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80s Hair and Hard Rock Bands
Doc Holliday Wrote:How you like the stang
I had a sweet little mach 1. but that too is forever gone.

Biggest piece of garbage that ever rolled off Ford's assembly line. I refuse to drive it. The only time I get in it is to take it 6 blocks to put gas in it because my wife doesn't. Been in the shop 9 times in the 14 months that I have owned it. They have replaced the gas tank, fuel pumps, filler neck, sending units and everything else in the rear fuel system. The most recent trip was for a transmission rebuild on a car with 21,000 miles.
Midee1 Wrote:Biggest piece of garbage that ever rolled off Ford's assembly line. I refuse to drive it. The only time I get in it is to take it 6 blocks to put gas in it because my wife doesn't. Been in the shop 9 times in the 14 months that I have owned it. They have replaced the gas tank, fuel pumps, filler neck, sending units and everything else in the rear fuel system. The most recent trip was for a transmission rebuild on a car with 21,000 miles.

Well dont feel to bad i have 05 Monte Carlo SS mark this down the last american made car that i will ever purchase new, seat stuffing, tach, speedo, alt, fuel gage, obc, and the On Star unit. brakes had to be replaced at 27000.

I have lost all faith in Detroit.

Next car will be Nissan or BMW, would consider a Dodge because they are actually Benz and co. But its my last GM.
Ridiculous Midee1! I say..JUNK IT..Ya know..On accident, lol!!!!
Doc Holliday Wrote:Well dont feel to bad i have 05 Monte Carlo SS mark this down the last american made car that i will ever purchase new, seat stuffing, tach, speedo, alt, fuel gage, obc, and the On Star unit. brakes had to be replaced at 27000.

I have lost all faith in Detroit.

Next car will be Nissan or BMW, would consider a Dodge because they are actually Benz and co. But its my last GM.

Mine is a 05 ford as well and has been in the shop around oh... 4 or 5 times already... Hubby has had 2 dodges and between the 2... 1 trip to the shop!!! Dodge may be your best bet! I know when I get another I am really gonna consider what type of service I will have to put into one!! All I can say though is "THANK GOD FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY"!!!
Come on guys! What happened to the music and stories from back in the day?
OffTheHook Wrote:Come on guys! What happened to the music and stories from back in the day?

Detroit has depressed us

Hey what about Detroit Rock City!!!!
Doc Holliday Wrote:Detroit has depressed us

Hey what about Detroit Rock City!!!!

AMEN!!!! LOL....
9 times in 14 months?? What constitutes a lemon law?? Ive heard everybody talk about those cars. I know several people that has the new Mustang, and everybody I know has had problems out of them too, but 9 times in 14 months? LOL..I dont feel so bad about putting a clutch in that Formula now
Midee1 Wrote:Biggest piece of garbage that ever rolled off Ford's assembly line. I refuse to drive it. The only time I get in it is to take it 6 blocks to put gas in it because my wife doesn't. Been in the shop 9 times in the 14 months that I have owned it. They have replaced the gas tank, fuel pumps, filler neck, sending units and everything else in the rear fuel system. The most recent trip was for a transmission rebuild on a car with 21,000 miles.
right on PHS:thumpsup: Ive had a few Dodges too, and I can say, that I have loved every one of them..they are the best built car with an American name on them.
phs1986 Wrote:Mine is a 05 ford as well and has been in the shop around oh... 4 or 5 times already... Hubby has had 2 dodges and between the 2... 1 trip to the shop!!! Dodge may be your best bet! I know when I get another I am really gonna consider what type of service I will have to put into one!! All I can say though is "THANK GOD FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY"!!!