•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2016
Wildcat18 Wrote:That was about 50% true. That comes from a very reliable source from Corbin. :popcorn:

Well is he coming?
HAROLD Wrote:Well is he coming?

A solid maybe is the last I heard from my Red Hound source.
Wildcat18 Wrote:A solid maybe is the last I heard from my Red Hound source.

You got anything better to do than troll...:eyeroll:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You got anything better to do than troll...:eyeroll:

I have two Corbin sources. One of them gave me a, "Maybe." I asked the other one if he had any updates for me and he said he got a new pair of khaki pants. That's all I could wiggle out of him. He's being very tight-lipped about all things Corbin.
There will be no transfer. Just some woe is me talk from the bell county faithful. They've hired their coach now. All is well on log mountain so the rumors of transfer have stopped. It was probably never anything more than propaganda from people who post on here to try rush a hire.
Humfleet will be in blue and white next season. He and his father went to Corbin to see what if... Trayton would have to split time in back field at Corbin , so why would he do that?
We lost a great OL and it made Trayton look really good. Next season may not be as easy!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Humfleet will be in blue and white next season. He and his father went to Corbin to see what if... Trayton would have to split time in back field at Corbin , so why would he do that?

He never came to Corbin to see "what if". You're the one that's been blowing the smoke on here.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:He never came to Corbin to see "what if". You're the one that's been blowing the smoke on here.

You got that right.
Hounds will be very good but Belfry is a tough mountain to climb
How many kids are out for spring ball...?
Looks to be around 60/65? Never got a true count.
That looks about par for the course. Does the 60-65 include Freshmen and or kids that play baseball/run track? I wonder what the Game 1 roster will have? 85-90 like in years past?
Corbin looks good this is going to be a heck of a year and belfry coming to town.:worthy:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:He never came to Corbin to see "what if". You're the one that's been blowing the smoke on here.

Yes he did, he went to a basketball game and he and his dad talked to Tommy and Haddix. At this time he has said he wanted to stay with friends at Bell. He has tested the waters.
WhyLie Wrote:Yes he did, he went to a basketball game and he and his dad talked to Tommy and Haddix. At this time he has said he wanted to stay with friends at Bell. He has tested the waters.

gobigblue82 doesn't know squat about Corbin. Told you my sources are legit. He said maybe.
64SUR Wrote:Corbin looks good this is going to be a heck of a year and belfry coming to town.:worthy:

Yes we are can't wait we haven't played there and if we have its been a long long time ago.:Skull03::Skull03:
cherokee Wrote:Good Tune EKU
"as long as we have dreams or wishful thinking we know we are alive"

I don't really know any other kids on your team but your son i hope he has a great season the next two years should be fun we should be battling it out between these two teams
WhyLie Wrote:Yes he did, he went to a basketball game and he and his dad talked to Tommy and Haddix. At this time he has said he wanted to stay with friends at Bell. He has tested the waters.

Attending a bball game justifies all the statements made? The poster I quoted spoke of Humfleet being enrolled and an apartment rented. As I said he was blowing smoke. Corbin was only a momentary thought for Humfleet.
Wildcat18 Wrote:gobigblue82 doesn't know squat about Corbin. Told you my sources are legit. He said maybe.

Your sources are garbage.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Attending a bball game justifies all the statements made? The poster I quoted spoke of Humfleet being enrolled and an apartment rented. As I said he was blowing smoke. Corbin was only a momentary thought for Humfleet.

And I was to responding to he never came to Corbin to see what if he transferred. So I think both of you are extreme and he falls somewhere in the middle.
I'm now hearing about 60-40 he stays at Bell. My source is backpedaling a bit. My 2nd source just told me to take Bell and shove it because he is more concerned about the WWE coming to Pikeville.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Your sources are garbage.

One of them maybe, but the other seems fairly legit. He doesn't fib often, but he is only right about 50% of the time.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I don't really know any other kids on your team but your son i hope he has a great season the next two years should be fun we should be battling it out between these two teams

Thanks, sometimes we forget that these kids are great competitors and ambassadors there is a lot of friendship and respect among these kids. The picture of 2 old friends reunited after the game was awesome last year. I hope Belfry and Corbin play again in the semi's next year. I wish the pirates luck and hope everyone stays healthy.
WhyLie Wrote:And I was to responding to he never came to Corbin to see what if he transferred. So I think both of you are extreme and he falls somewhere in the middle.

So attending a bball game gives a kid a glimpse of what could be if he played football at that school...
Maybe he was considering a sports change. :bball:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:So attending a bball game gives a kid a glimpse of what could be if he played football at that school...

Probably not, but since you didn't have a football game scheduled, best he could do. But , talking to the coaches and get a feel for them and their interest, looking around the school. You know, the regular recruiting visit during the off season. Coaches made sure they attended the game to answer all questions he and his dad may have. What else do you need to know?
Went to the spring game last night. First off, great crowd and atmosphere. Redhounds will be better than fine next year with the development of what they already have at RB. Jewell runs down hill the best and breaks through arm tackles. Saw him carry about 3 kids into the end zone on a huge run. Carter probably has the best hands out of the backfield and looks to be a little tougher between the tackles than last year. Then, the sophmore Maguet who made some huge plays and is very elusive. Overall I think the hounds are doing a great job developing what they have. Can't wait for August!
What other details can you give for the spring game? How did the passing game, Line and defense look? Will they be better than last year? How bout the head coach, Haddix?? I'm not able to travel east and see for myself till August. Fill me in! Go Redhounds!
HighViz Wrote:What other details can you give for the spring game? How did the passing game, Line and defense look? Will they be better than last year? How bout the head coach, Haddix?? I'm not able to travel east and see for myself till August. Fill me in! Go Redhounds!

I will tell you what I seen the Rb are stronger and faster this year Jewell,French,Carter and Maquet . WR Moore is the man even tho I am impressed with the Mitchell kid maybe the most improved player on the team catching the ball a couple of days I went to practice I seen him catch 3 different balls with one hand. :truestory: Qb Sizemore is the leader on offense should be a big year for the receiver at Corbin. Offensive line looks a whole lot quicker this year. Defense will be Corbin strong point I believe :truestory: Coach Haddix is a winner period. Go Redhounds beat Mayfield :please:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next