Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 2016
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:[Image: http://i68.tinypic.com/xga6gm.jpg]

I like how that looks
Hawks32 Wrote:I like how that looks

Is the hazard game for sure at Pike Central?
bac2369 Wrote:Is the hazard game for sure at Pike Central?

That's what I was told from one of our coaches, so I assume so.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:That's what I was told from one of our coaches, so I assume so.

Thanks. I got it confirmed too and it's at Pike Central.
That is a tough schedule for a rebuilding Pike Central team. Eric Ratliff will have his team ready to play though. What is the update from spring practice? Is he running the wing-t?
This is comming from rumors i heard it will be 60% run 40% pass
Id say we go 6 and 4
Hawks32 Wrote:I like how that looks

Tough schedule.

Worst case scenario 3-7
Best case 4-6 or 5-5
bac2369 Wrote:Tough schedule.

Worst case scenario 3-7
Best case 4-6 or 5-5

I think i can agree with you on that.
The hawks will do better with a new coach and young players work together
Unfortunately.....I don't see more than two wins on that schedule...Magoffin and maybe Shelby Valley or Perry Co. If you beat Letcher @ Letcher...it'll be an upset. Think its gonna be a long year on Buckley's creek
Spring practice went really well,from what i have heard,and there was alot of talent out as well there going to be more improved than last year.
You have a shot at Lawerence because they lost a lot but they do return the dalton kid.
Didnt his brother leave?or something?and hes got lot of speed
Hawks32 Wrote:Didnt his brother leave?or something?and hes got lot of speed

Robert Dalton graduated
Got to get better up front to compete with the Befry's of the world
Yeah thats true,i still think its going to be a better team this year than last years
Yeah thats true,i still think its going to be a better team this year than last years
I was looking at the kids who will be seniors and saw they beat the Pikeville panthers as 8th graders one time but lost to them in the playoffs...someone fill me in how things are looking for u guys?
From rumors they look pretty good.weigh lifting is going good team look like its going to improve alot an bring my a a bunch of good starters
Id see a good game between them and lc this year
3 home games is tough..They would of just had two if they didn't pick Hazard up....
I cant for the season we dont look bad in the 7 on 7
Will pike central be a wing t team now?
I have no idea y
Hawks32 Wrote:I have no idea y

I was just curious I know Ratliff had a lot of success with it at SV. I think he will do fine at PC regardless of what he runs.
Not really looking at this as being a rebuilding year for PCC. Their QB is one of the best in the mountains. They were very young last year. They will beat LC this year. Under Coach Ratliff's leadership I think this program will take a step forward this year. It's possible this team will be better than last years team but not win as many games. That schedule is stacked. Good luck to the Hawks this year.
TheTigersEye Wrote:I was just curious I know Ratliff had a lot of success with it at SV. I think he will do fine at PC regardless of what he runs.

Yeah i know they looked good yesterday i cant for season to start
Finished as the runner up at the UPIKE 7 on 7 passing tournament.

Overall, it was a very solid performance. Started out a little sluggish early in the morning but as the day progressed we just got better and better.

Most importantly, our kids had fun which was something that was missing last season. In between games (which was a long, long wait BTW, only downside.) Our kids were just playing games between themselves, just having a grand ol' time. Coach Ratliff has the program headed the right direction already.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Finished as the runner up at the UPIKE 7 on 7 passing tournament.

Overall, it was a very solid performance. Started out a little sluggish early in the morning but as the day progressed we just got better and better.

Most importantly, our kids had fun which was something that was missing last season. In between games (which was a long, long wait BTW, only downside.) Our kids were just playing games between themselves, just having a grand ol' time. Coach Ratliff has the program headed the right direction already.

Thats good,im glad thats way it should be its good to see kids haveing fun.