Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Knox Central 9-12
Granny Bear Wrote:kcfan#1 will be wearing black and red tomorrow night!!

Confusednicker:

That would be like you trying to get me to wear black and red! Just ain't going to happen!
:truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Referring to Knox QB .. Barger may make the offense run smoother.. But it's hard to throw to yourself.
Williamsburg is experience a more athletic QB and more explosive offense.

What the heck are you smoking!!
panther nation Wrote:That would be like you trying to get me to wear black and red! Just ain't going to happen!
:truestory:

I was talking about kcfan#1...nobody pulled YOUR chain!!!

Confusednicker:
PhillyCheese Wrote:Harlan county by as much as they want. Knox is down

Knox was down last year...... they are a MUCH better team this year
Wondering if Simmons will play? Also heard a change or two in the d-line.

Can't wait for a good mountain football game.
Objective Wrote:Larkey is too good to pick against and after a good show against the loaded belfry team I have to take Harlan Co in this one 28-7

I know it was just a grid-o-rama but I watched Pineville play with KC ...the bears will be too much

Don't let the Pineville game fool you a lot of starters didn't play they still had 6 starters out against Breathitt Co.
KC alum from that defense where we prevailed 12-6, one of the greatest games I was lucky enough to a part of. I think KC takes this one 13-7 in a slobber knocker. Great to see them starting off strong, expecting big things from this years squad. I know this senior class well and know they want this one bad. We Are KC!
Granny Bear Wrote:I was talking about kcfan#1...nobody pulled YOUR chain!!!

Confusednicker:

I know who you where talking to. But I pull my own chain thank you!!!Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Its finally Game Day!!!!!!!!!! Now, let's go kick some panther butt Confusednicker:
Game day is upon us!!!! Time to tan some bear hides tonight!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
To all the Harlan county fans traveling to the game tonight have a safe trip to and from here. Watch yourselves on 119 that road is dangerous!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Looking like its gonna be a muddy mess tonight when the bears take out these so called panthers Confusednicker:
Hc 23
kc 20
Best of luck to both teams wishing all players a safe game as we welcome the Bears to Panther Nation!!