Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.22%
Whitley County
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Bell County
Murray is ok for high school.. No D1, no speed and can't dominate the game!!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Murray is ok for high school.. No D1, no speed and can't dominate the game!!

How can an offensive tackle dominate a game? Lol
Whitley will play tight for a while, but Bell wins by 10
Count Wrote:Just want to give a shout out to the Murray kid from Bell...Saw where he is getting a lot of attention from Florida State. GREAT JOB!!! young man...Keep it up....I think I told everyone you were going to be something special a year or so ago. :Thumbs:

is there a source for him getting a lot of attention from Florida State?
LogMountain Wrote:How can an offensive tackle dominate a game? Lol

I thought offensive tackles dominated every game.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Murray is ok for high school.. No D1, no speed and can't dominate the game!!

he is good but I have to agree on the speed.he seems slow for a big time D1 school.
topnotch Wrote:You Bell county fans sure better hope you win, you have managed to piss off most of East Kentucky and part of Tenn. and WVA.

:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:is there a source for him getting a lot of attention from Florida State?

I know for a fact that on September 2nd he received SEVENTEEN letters from FSU...each giving reasons why he should attend FSU...Saw the photo of the letters on his twitter. He is also being openly recruited by several other SEC schools... FACT!!!:welcome:
We will soon see.
I got a good feeling about this one.
Count Wrote:I know for a fact that on September 2nd he received SEVENTEEN letters from FSU...each giving reasons why he should attend FSU...Saw the photo of the letters on his twitter. He is also being openly recruited by several other SEC schools... FACT!!!:welcome:

I didn't see that anywhere.this says him being recruited by Florida State or Kentucky is COOL and says he wants to play for Kentucky. http://247sports.com/Player/Nathan-Murray-69973
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I got a good feeling about this one.

Go Colonels!:Cheerlead

Then Bell County will be fine. :lmao:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Then Bell County will be fine. :lmao:

worried yet?Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County QB Woods is hard to catch bell lineman will get tired trying to catch him......just sayin Confusedinglepar

Probably just gas
The Colonels are going to air raid log mountain.
pjdoug Wrote:worried yet?Confusednicker:

Nope:popcorn:
When was the last time the Colonels beat Bell? Was it @ Bell or @ Whitley?
The Pretender Wrote:When was the last time the Colonels beat Bell? Was it @ Bell or @ Whitley?

Whitley beat Bell at home in 99
Whitley beat Bell at Bell in 00

They did not start playing again until 2006

Since then Bell has reeled off 7 straight.

The last two were 7 point wins for Bell though and that gap is closing.
Was closing.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley beat Bell at home in 99
Whitley beat Bell at Bell in 00

They did not start playing again until 2006

Since then Bell has reeled off 7 straight.

The last two were 7 point wins for Bell though and that gap is closing.

Confusedtrom:TongueoliceLig:football: weather prediction is a red storm rolling into log mountain.
pjdoug Wrote:is there a source for him getting a lot of attention from Florida State?

As far as the Murray kid from Bell County getting attention from Florida State, I verified that myself....As COUNT posted already, it was posted on his Twitter account. A kid I know showed it to me yesterday. The Murray kid uses the screen name, BIGBOBCAT#78, if anyone would like to check it out for themselves. I really hope this works out for him and his family, it's ALWAYS great to hear about one of our mountain kids standing out and getting attention from any school. It's even more exciting when they're receiving attention from a Division 1 school. This kid really deserves a thumbs up after this, hope everyone else feels the same and supports the kid. It would be really great to see him transfer from that Bell County High School blue and white to that Kentucky Wildcats blue and white!!! Congratulations Murray and keep up the hard work son!!!
Rooting for Whitley in this one.
Much respect to the Colonels. They always play us tough. GO BOBCATS!!