Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.22%
Whitley County
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Bell County
Thoughts?
I think Bell better not overlook Whitley and better have their pass defense ready. I pick Whitley to win this one 21-14
Bell takes this one.
Bell wins big...
Whitley has a good coach, but they are a year or so away from having that program back to where it once was Bell will be hard to beat this year Bell win this one.
Bell never overlooks Whitley. They will be ready.
Whitley has a good coach, but they are a year or so away from having that program back to where it once was Bell will be hard to beat this year Bell win this one.
Bell names the score.
So, Gut.....you going to make the trip to watch this one?? I would; if we weren't going to be in Belfry.

Bobcats will be too much. I think Bell County will win this one by 2 scores.
Coach Chappell has Whitley going in the right direction but Bell will be ready for this game.

1st home game of the year and honoring the first team at the new Bell High. 1984 Bobcats will be honored. Should be a fun night.
Whitley has improved, Bell wins in a good game.
Bell looks like they are playing with chip on their shoulder. Bell gets Whitley,by 14
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Coach Chappell has Whitley going in the right direction but Bell will be ready for this game.

1st home game of the year and honoring the first team at the new Bell High. 1984 Bobcats will be honored. Should be a fun night.

I forgot about honoring the 1984 team. Bell County stadium will be a fun place to be on Friday.
I see this being a pretty close game a lot of scoring with bell winning.

Bell County 35
Whitley county 21 or 28

:popcorn:
Bell wins and has a running clock by 3qt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Bell wins and has a running clock by 3qt.

:dontthink :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink Whitley don't look bad...Just saying. :popcorn:
This was a 7 point game last year. Whitleys a little better and bells about the same.
Bell better be prepared to stop the pass.

Whitley 33
Bell 30
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This was a 7 point game last year. Whitleys a little better and bells about the same.

Whitley 33
Bell 30

You are right about Bell they are about the same as last year. :eyeroll:
^
Good to hear.
Should be fun winning on Log Mountain this year.

Whitley might pass for 300 yards Friday.

As 64 says, just sayin....
Whitley is better but Bell has played well since about the sixth game last year. Bell by 14.
I originally said bell wins big but I need to rethink this. If Whitley comes out throwing the ball and sticks to that game plan then whitley will strut off the field with the win, if not then bell will pull it out.

WC 35
BC 27
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This was a 7 point game last year. Whitleys a little better and bells about the same.

Whitley 33
Bell 30

Please keep thinking that Bell is the same as last year. You'll be in for a rude awakening!
Whitley will be the best team that Bell has played so far. This will be good for a half and then bell int pass and scores and it's over. 28-18
Amped 88 Wrote:You are right about Bell they are about the same as last year. :eyeroll:

Well said, I hope people keep thinking like GUT this year. This group is FOCUSED AND DETERMINED more than i've seen in a few years on LOG MTN. I look for good things from their D-Line this year with Miller, Hurst, Cox, Philpot, and Collett
Bell Co 97 Wrote:Well said, I hope people keep thinking like GUT this year. This group is FOCUSED AND DETERMINED more than i've seen in a few years on LOG MTN. I look for good things from their D-Line this year with Miller, Hurst, Cox, Philpot, and Collett

Bell is the real deal. Big and fast. They will win their district and region. Have a really god chance to be in BG in Dec.
Whitley's passing is exactly what Bell co needs to see. This will help down the road. I think the D line gives Whitley fits Over and under on sacks is 6 if they come out throwing Bell 34-7
panther nation Wrote:Bell wins and has a running clock by 3qt.

not likely
Objective Wrote:Whitley's passing is exactly what Bell co needs to see. This will help down the road. I think the D line gives Whitley fits Over and under on sacks is 6 if they come out throwing Bell 34-7

if Bell hasn't improved their pass defense Whitley County quarterback will give them fits. Whitley is young and rebuilding and shouldn't win this game but they give great effort and if you dont lock their receivers down they will make it competitive and have a chance to win in the end.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Good to hear.
Should be fun winning on Log Mountain this year.

Whitley might pass for 300 yards Friday.

As 64 says, just sayin....

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:if Bell hasn't improved their pass defense Whitley County quarterback will give them fits. Whitley is young and rebuilding and shouldn't win this game but they give great effort and if you dont lock their receivers down they will make it competitive and have a chance to win in the end.

I have not seen Whitley play this year and give them a lot of respect because they all ways play Bell tough. I bet that Bell's "D" is better than Mad Southern.