Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Morgan County 10/12/12
Any radio coverage for this game??
Belfry_99 Wrote:Any radio coverage for this game??

I'm sure 97.3 will carry it with the Breathitt radio crew. Not sure what station covers it on the Morgan Co. end.
I have a suspicious feeling that these new posters could possibly be some morgan co fan attempting some reverse physcology. Trying to get BHS to over look Morgan & giving Morgan something to get fired up over. If Breathitt over looks Morgan, they could possibly get beat. If Morgan needs someone to trash talk on the internet to get them fired up for Breathitt, they are already beat. Game will be a lil tight early then Breathitt pulls away & wins handidly. Good luck to both teams & hope everyone stays healthy.
I dont know how good Morgan is but I would like to see a better game than previous games between these two teams. Breathitts offense has not played up to there potential yet. My prediction Bobcats 42-14
Belfry_99 Wrote:Any radio coverage for this game??

102.9 will be covering the game.
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:I dont know how good Morgan is but I would like to see a better game than previous games between these two teams. Breathitts offense has not played up to there potential yet. My prediction Bobcats 42-14

I think Breathitt's offense is going to be the best this year when they let Richard tuck it and run almost every down. IMO Holcombe is trying to get a passing and running game going throughout the regular season not only to improve the team but to save Richard from taking too many hits and possibly getting injured in games that don't mean a whole lot.
mandan Wrote:With all the tornado damage to the field, what's the seating situation?

I attended a previous game at Herdman field in West Liberty and they have repaired/replaced the bleacher seats on the HOME side and there are bleachers on the opposite side of the field for the opposing teams fans.
bhs12 Wrote:I have a suspicious feeling that these new posters could possibly be some morgan co fan attempting some reverse physcology. Trying to get BHS to over look Morgan & giving Morgan something to get fired up over. If Breathitt over looks Morgan, they could possibly get beat. If Morgan needs someone to trash talk on the internet to get them fired up for Breathitt, they are already beat. Game will be a lil tight early then Breathitt pulls away & wins handidly. Good luck to both teams & hope everyone stays healthy.

From everything that I have heard(not on the internet) but by mouth and read... Breathitt was the one that made the comment that they were "preparing for Belfrey in a few weeks" .. so you can imagine what that would make that teams next 2 opponents think...I hope everyone stays healthy and everyone behaves themselves tonight. Should be a good game.
Does either of those stations have an online broadcast