Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
69.23%
Russell
30.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland 10-28
Jeepman Wrote:You might consider getting a dump truck to haul all that Ram poop away.

Is that the smell i've been smelling driving down 23.
I'm so scared of that big inflatable goat I may not go to the game.
This tunnel is in memory of Morgan Elkins, Adam Elkins dad who passed away from a heart attack in Pikeville. This reference to a blowup doll and joke about copying a mascot is rediculous. I can only hope that all the kids can read your comments on here about this tunnel and use it to their advantage. You make joking comments about things we do for our kids not knowing the reason why they are done or that the money for this was raised by parents and donations in memory of a man who gave everything to make sure not ONE KID went without. His wife Melinda and the family have continued to work during this time to make sure the kids are taken care of to this day. If you look at the back of the tunnel and the first thing the kids see when they enter is the MORGAN TUNNEL. All of these kids know the effort of this man and the time he and his family has spent with them and what this tunnel is.. It is NOT some blowup doll, or some COPY of an image at another stadium. This tunnel is in memory of a great man and a family who would give you the shirt of their backs. NOW after reading your comments I am sure that they still might give a shirt to wear but I would not push your luck with anything else.
Preach all you want. Nobody is going to be intimidated by an inflatable. Those statements of surprises and intimidation came from you guys on another site. So you use something that is supposed to be a memorial as something as trivial as that. Well then that's a shame.

Don't know the family. Don't need a shirt. They do have my deepest condolences for their loss. I know very well what it's like to go through something like that.
Ram-Fan Wrote:This tunnel is in memory of Morgan Elkins, Adam Elkins dad who passed away from a heart attack in Pikeville. This reference to a blowup doll and joke about copying a mascot is rediculous. I can only hope that all the kids can read your comments on here about this tunnel and use it to their advantage. You make joking comments about things we do for our kids not knowing the reason why they are done or that the money for this was raised by parents and donations in memory of a man who gave everything to make sure not ONE KID went without. His wife Melinda and the family have continued to work during this time to make sure the kids are taken care of to this day. If you look at the back of the tunnel and the first thing the kids see when they enter is the MORGAN TUNNEL. All of these kids know the effort of this man and the time he and his family has spent with them and what this tunnel is.. It is NOT some blowup doll, or some COPY of an image at another stadium. This tunnel is in memory of a great man and a family who would give you the shirt of their backs. NOW after reading your comments I am sure that they still might give a shirt to wear but I would not push your luck with anything else.

I've been out of town for a while Sorry I missed the festivities of this week"s game. I 've read most of the post's on the thread sounds like i missed all of the fun but, I have to say Ram-Fan you should chill out dude. this is all done in fun and good natured ribbing FROM BOTH SIDES I didn't know about the tunnell having morgans name on it so how could somebody from Russell. The Tunnell it's self hasn't been a secret for quite a while. You'vetaking some good natured fun and Messed it all up in my book dude. both fan bases have been on here ragging the life out of each other and you want to turn it into something it's not just for motivational purposes. I think your comments are way out of line Ram-fan.
RAMBAIT Wrote:I've been out of town for a while Sorry I missed the festivities of this week"s game. I 've read most of the post's on the thread sounds like i missed all of the fun but, I have to say Ram-Fan you should chill out dude. this is all done in fun and good natured ribbing FROM BOTH SIDES I didn't know about the tunnell having morgans name on it so how could somebody from Russell. The Tunnell it's self hasn't been a secret for quite a while. You'vetaking some good natured fun and Messed it all up in my book dude. both fan bases have been on here ragging the life out of each other and you want to turn it into something it's not just for motivational purposes. I think your comments are way out of line Ram-fan.
:Thumbs:
That's all right RAMBAIT. He can try to paint me as the villain. After all, I am an Evil. Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa. (best I could come up with for a maniacal laugh)
Now being serious. As I said earlier, the Elkins family has my most sincere condolences. I more than most know exactly what they are going through as I lost my father to heart failure in the middle of the night when I was 9 years old. It's a terrible thing.
Now back to the fun.
Jeepman Wrote:You might consider getting a dump truck to haul all that Ram poop away.

The Russell fans can put it in their pockets when they leave. They are all full of @#%$!* anyway.:moon:
You're right f-ball......i'm having fun again already. Woooo woooo wooo!! beat the hell out of SATAN!!
1St down 1St sown 1ST down!! WOOP WOOP!!
RAMBAIT Wrote:1St down 1St sown 1ST down!! WOOP WOOP!!

That's the gayest cheer ever.
Fball, I know in no way russell fans would ever say anything bad about Morgan Elkins and never meant anything bad towards them! Morgan was one of the best guys, and the family are just really good people. this is just a game that is meant for kids to learn from and have fun, Win or Lose it don't mean Squat in real life problems. But, I can't wait to here another FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRST DOWN! And we do have doggie bags for the evils to take home with some fresh Ram dung!
Nevermind. Second gayest cheer. Lol
RAMBAIT Wrote:I've been out of town for a while Sorry I missed the festivities of this week"s game. I 've read most of the post's on the thread sounds like i missed all of the fun but, I have to say Ram-Fan you should chill out dude. this is all done in fun and good natured ribbing FROM BOTH SIDES I didn't know about the tunnell having morgans name on it so how could somebody from Russell. The Tunnell it's self hasn't been a secret for quite a while. You'vetaking some good natured fun and Messed it all up in my book dude. both fan bases have been on here ragging the life out of each other and you want to turn it into something it's not just for motivational purposes. I think your comments are way out of line Ram-fan.

So RAM BAIT- When did you get to pick and choose what was good humor or offensive all of a sudden. Last I hear from you , you were instigating on another point.... So when did it become offensive and not FUN, since people can say just about anything on here without recourse or even remorse... My comments were said and statements were made... all true mind you, but apparently you get to decide what is humor and what is offensive. Let me save you some time.... Cheer on your RAMS against everybody and focus on the task at hand. defending the PRIDE of your school and not letting YAY HOOS talk about what ever they want - BUT SINCE IT IS ALL IN GOOD FUN- then I guess it is all okay. SO sorry if you were offended by my statements, I will make sure that It wont happen again. AND to be clear- NOT ALL RUSSELL people are bad.. I have some really great friends there still. BUT even they know the truth about certain posters who can pretty much say anything they want..... IN GOOD FUN OF COURSE!!!!!
RAM-BAIT!!!!! LOVE YA MEAN IT!!!
Confusednicker:
Russell by as many as Ivan wants.
Don't be such a hypocrit RamFan. I don't really care what you think. But believe it or not I am one of the few who took up for you during the whole mess that you, yes you, created. RamBait is right. You took what was good natured fun for most of us and tried to twist it in your own self serving little way. It was one of your fans that told me to ride you about the goat head balloon. There was nothing at all disrespectful towards the Elkins family about it. But you shamefully took it in that direction for your own purposes. You continue to try to manipulate things to serve your purpose. Sad.