Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Thread for the Perry Co. 2v2 Champs.
Ballers Wrote:Tensions ran higher than I thought they would.. It was definitely a good game..
Guarding Aslan is a task within itsself, and I have a new-found respect for Aslan's skills.

Good game to Zaga and Aslan.

P.S. - Your avatar will be available today.
Ditto.
You've got that fade away jumper down. Looks like a poor version of Kobe's Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:Boys will be boys.. Whatever was said and done is over with, it was all left on the court.
Agreed.
MVP2 Wrote:For that matchup...Aslan would be a better partner to bang with ekff.

Can't comment, I don't know who ekff is, lol.
Aslan Wrote:Ditto.
You've got that fade away jumper down. Looks like a poor version of Kobe's Big Grin

Agreed.

Can't comment, I don't know who ekff is, lol.

Me either... But I say me and Aslan vs the 2 of you in a game... Im down is your are kitty.
Alright we're down!!!!
Aslan? You wanna?
MVP2 Wrote:Well, here you go Zaga. I know, its dirty but it just for all the pregame trash talk.This quote "I'll let you know our gameplan.....step on the court. Because as soon as we take the floor we're a 6-7 point favorite on a bad shooting day." is what done it for you.Big Grin

You must have this for a month because that was the rule, that one of you guys made I assume.

ah boys....
I'll put it up.
But the second my wife runs her mouth this one is prolly gonna come down lol

Putting a pic of an ex up is a different story when you're married....
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys....
I'll put it up.
But the second my wife runs her mouth this one is prolly gonna come down lol

Putting a pic of an ex up is a different story when you're married....

K, I'll have another for you if that happens. Sorry it aint that great, my croping skills aint like yours.I would normally ask you to do the croping. lol.
MVP2 Wrote:K, I'll have another for you if that happens. Sorry it aint that great, my croping skills aint like yours.I would normally ask you to do the croping. lol.

haha
Yeah.
If you would have asked me to crop that I would have given you a big WSYB!
ekff, UK#24, when do you guys want to play?
Aslan...
For a month, here you go buddy!

[Image: http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/cwMmtD...11Xo75.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:ekff, UK#24, when do you guys want to play?

It will be like two weeks before I'm back in Hazard...