Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Thread for the Perry Co. 2v2 Champs.
This is a thread dedicated to the future 2v2 champs of Perry County...

We have 4 BGR members in this..

Ballers(myself) and MVP2...

against the opponents Zaga_Fan and Aslan..

Who wins this knock down dragout? Thoughts? Predictions? Guesstimates?
Food for thought, Ballers leads Zaga_Fan in a one on one series 2-0.. First game 25-17... second game 25-10...

Who wins the brawl?
? Call me dumb, but what is this?
No thoughts....
no predictions....
no guesstimates....
I shall let the game do all the talking.

But for those of you who don't know what this is about.
Ballers had the idea to challenge me and Aslan in a 2v2 basketball game against himself and MVP2.

The game will be played at the park as soon as we have a rain-free day after Ballers gets back from vacation.
winners pick the losers avatar for a month.
Im sure we could get Cordia tonite if you all wanted to do this..lol
But would it be possible to add another team?..lmao
MYself and 4Real will join you guys and show you how to "ball"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:MYself and 4Real will join you guys and show you how to "ball"

Now now, Yall don't know about no Perry County Park ballin!
king360 Wrote:Now now, Yall don't know about no Perry County Park ballin!

Come down to grassy one day "Kid" and we show you how its done.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Come down to grassy one day "Kid" and we show you how its done.

:dontthink
king360 Wrote::dontthink

Confusederved:
Aslan Wrote::Thumbs:

I bet your the cheerleader, And Zaga is the Dj.
Bring it on down to the park!..lol
Aslan Wrote:Lol, come on down and find out.

Make an hour and a half trip to whip Zaga and u at basketball? Totally worth it.
Also got the King, Ballers, and MVP2
king360 Wrote:Also got the King, Ballers, and MVP2

When do u guys usually play? If i could get a certain date or something i would def come down for some games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Make an hour and a half trip to whip Zaga and u at basketball? Totally worth it.

Haha, well that obviously wouldn't happen, BUT you should definitely come play.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:When do u guys usually play? If i could get a certain date or something i would def come down for some games.

Me and Ballers are usually there every day it's dry, MVP shows up sometimes. But Aslan and Zaga are a rare sight anymore.
Im takin ballers and mvp by 20+ lol.
king360 Wrote:Me and Ballers are usually there every day it's dry, MVP shows up sometimes. But Aslan and Zaga are a rare sight anymore.

Now that we've been called out we will be a daily appearance Wink

I went yesterday and none of you losers were there.
I had to whoop up on a bunch of chodes lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Now that we've been called out we will be a daily appearance Wink

I went yesterday and none of you losers were there.
I had to whoop up on a bunch of chodes lol

lmao
king360 Wrote:Me and Ballers are usually there every day it's dry, MVP shows up sometimes. But Aslan and Zaga are a rare sight anymore.

I'll definitely be making more appearances. I've been pretty busy lately.
I'm lost. lol
king360 Wrote:lmao

One dude fought with me because I told him the reason we were giving up offensive rebounds was due to the fact that he decided we should go zone.

He went on to tell me about how I was stupid and that zone was the best defense to get boards.

He went by the name "Booter"....
I apologize if I offend someone that knows this guy but he was seriously the bane of my existence for about 2 hours.
Bring your tail down to Perry wildcat.. I'll send it back where it came from with a few L's.
I venture down that way to play ball from time to time but I usually just go to the spotsplex.
Ballers Wrote:Bring your tail down to Perry wildcat.. I'll send it back where it came from with a few L's.

Its brought. No doubt.
HawksRule Wrote:I venture down that way to play ball from time to time but I usually just go to the spotsplex.

I can bring myself to drive to Floyd County(pretty much) to pay 5 dollars for some games of basketball lol.
I'm cheap Wink

BTW
For all of you who don't know.
Aslan and I were playing ball tonight at the park and I asked someone what time it was.
They said 11:30.....
For years the cops have ran me out of the park at 10:50 so they can close the park at 11.
But now the courts are open 24/7.
I don't know how long the lights stay on.....but we were there until almost 12 and they never went off.
My summer plans just changed.....a lot lol
I'm pretty sure I gave a guy a concussion tonight........