Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
20.00%
Harlan County
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan County 10/22
The Harlan County Black Bears will be ready! Friday Night we may see the most fierce Black Bears ever seen. They have one thing on their mind and that is BEATING THE CLAY COUNTY TIGERS! Every Black Bear wants this win and nothing short of it. SMACK'EM HARD BLACK BEARS!!!!DON'T LET UP 'TIL THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS!!!!GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
I do believe that these Black Bears realize whats at hand. They seem very focused. The Senior Black Bears must lead them and not let any Clay County Tiger take it away. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
HC is excellent. But CC will pass all day on them. Hooker/Wilson combo is tough for any team without great secondary that can read run and play pass. Not sure HC has encountered such a balanced threat. Load the box - and get passed overhead. Play zone and watch Noah R cut the gaps.

Clay 21
HC 17
Football1 Wrote:HC is excellent. But CC will pass all day on them. Hooker/Wilson combo is tough for any team without great secondary that can read run and play pass. Not sure HC has encountered such a balanced threat. Load the box - and get passed overhead. Play zone and watch Noah R cut the gaps.

Clay 21
HC 17
:thatsfunn
well 'ill tell coach larkey we better stay home .if pcc can shut hooker down i think hc will be okay.hc will win this game and their first district title in school history which is 3 yrs.GO BEARS!!!!!!GRRR!!!!GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!:rockon::1:
zaga_fan Wrote:last Friday Harlan could have took Bell County down.....

Easy Zaga don't go getting too happy with the CUBS Kool-aide.

Clay has the size and scheme to slow down the HC running game. I see this 1 being close but Clay pulling off the win.
Clay Co. by 13
Harlan Co by 6.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Easy Zaga don't go getting too happy with the CUBS Kool-aide.

Clay has the size and scheme to slow down the HC running game. I see this 1 being close but Clay pulling off the win.

I think Zaga is playing some mind games Bobcat Dad. Surely he wouldn't make that comment in sincerity and then join the Big Blue Nation in the stands the following Friday. He's pretty slick....I think he might pulling the wool over their eyes just so he gets that Cubs T-shirt. :Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Easy Zaga don't go getting too happy with the CUBS Kool-aide.

Well I didn't think Harlan would run all over Perry's front-7 either....
I thought we were going to have 600 Passing yards....
I don't think Clay can stop that run attack.
They'll just have to outscore the Cubs IMO
easyM Wrote:I think Zaga is playing some mind games Bobcat Dad. Surely he wouldn't make that comment in sincerity and then join the Big Blue Nation in the stands the following Friday. He's pretty slick....I think he might pulling the wool over their eyes just so he gets that Cubs T-shirt. :Thumbs:

I definitely want my cubs shirt lol
but I will be sitting with the blue team next week as I promised
And tell Dudley to call Haddix and explain to him how to stop the wishbone.....
because I don't want to sit through another debacle like I did last week again lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I definitely want my cubs shirt lol
but I will be sitting with the blue team next week as I promised
And tell Dudley to call Haddix and explain to him how to stop the wishbone.....because I don't want to sit through another debacle like I did last week again lol

lol
Although Harlan has the most boring offense known to man I have to give them credit. But due recent events, I will have to change my prediction. Clay wins by 21
Filthy Animal Wrote:That statement just made me tear up!...No joking!...I've watched that kid since he was in middle school!...he's been tough as nails!....I wish things were different for that boy!...He's had it rough!....my whole family loves the onery thing!....Would love to see him play at least once more his last year, but lord knows I don't want him killing himself doing it!...He's one of those players fans will talk about for years!.....Remember the Dylan Smith years?....Prayers and hope!....that's all I can give him!.....But the Bears will rally together....and fight on!...for those who have gave all they had but couldn't finish!....The ones on the sideline....wishing they were part of the game!...GO BEARS!!!!
Good post!:Thumbs:
We all know that Dylon (#4) has the heart of a warrior. Those of us who have been fortunate enought to watch Dylon grow up and see him in action have nothing but love and repect for the kid. Whatever he decides to do, he has to know that the Black Bear Nation loves and admires what he has done for our team. He's overcome a lot.
I believe he will play and I believe he will give 100%. I believe that to be true about all our boys. Keep rolling Bears!!!!!!!!! :redboxer:
Filthy Animal Wrote:That statement just made me tear up!...No joking!...I've watched that kid since he was in middle school!...he's been tough as nails!....I wish things were different for that boy!...He's had it rough!....my whole family loves the onery thing!....Would love to see him play at least once more his last year, but lord knows I don't want him killing himself doing it!...He's one of those players fans will talk about for years!.....Remember the Dylan Smith years?....Prayers and hope!....that's all I can give him!.....But the Bears will rally together....and fight on!...for those who have gave all they had but couldn't finish!....The ones on the sideline....wishing they were part of the game!...GO BEARS!!!!

I agree. The kid is a warrior. I wish the best for him. One of the best athletes I've seen on the field.
Aslan Wrote:Although Harlan has the most boring offense known to man I have to give them credit. But due recent events, I will have to change my prediction. Clay wins by 21

Recent events? IF Clay wins by 21 I might wear a Bell shirt next Friday...or not :please:
Bear_Paw Wrote:Recent events? IF Clay wins by 21 I might wear a Bell shirt next Friday...or not :please:

Will you wear a Bell shirt if they beat Harlan Co. by at least 21? Just kidding with you. Good luck Friday night. I think da bears will win the district championship.....
Aslan Wrote:Although Harlan has the most boring offense known to man I have to give them credit. But due recent events, I will have to change my prediction. Clay wins by 21

Explain my friend!....What recent events would that be?
3wishes Wrote:I agree. The kid is a warrior. I wish the best for him. One of the best athletes I've seen on the field.

I heard Dylon may dress out but as far as getting on the fiield that is questionable. I agree though, he is a warrior.
easyM Wrote:Will you wear a Bell shirt if they beat Harlan Co. by at least 21? Just kidding with you. Good luck Friday night. I think da bears will win the district championship.....

would'nt suprise me at all to see larkey play the starters a couple of series and then zaga will get to see the cubs.(jv)in this game there is nothing to gain for either team.just a great game for the fans hc already has enough injuries.we don,t have to beat bell to win the district like last year. the clay county game is by far the most important game in school history win this one bears and the whole county is behinde you then we will set our sights on the region not trying to take anything away from the bell harlan game would love to see the bears win but if they don't we still get a home playoff game and maybe a district and region crown great job caoch and assitant coaches:worthy::rockon::1::1::1::Clap::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:redboxer:TongueirateSho:Thumbs::flame:
Harlan County stops Clay's playmakers and wins.
hope so hillbilly...
The Black Bears know what they have to do. They have to come ready to play and play their best every Friday Night. Clay won't roll over. I expect a huge battle. Bears wear them down in the third :Thumbs: and win it 36-18. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:last Friday Harlan could have took Bell County down.....
Harlan laid waste to the Dores but Clay is a different team with different matchups.
Clay has some BIG receivers that look to me could go over the top of Harlan's secondary if the line holds up.
I don't see Clay stopping Harlan's run.
This one won't be another blowout....
if it is, it would speak wonders of the Cubs.
Larkey will have his club ready but I expect this one to come down to Clays 2 pt conversions, turnover margin, and most of all....
who has the ball last

You are crazy you can't compare Bell to Perry at all.
Amped 88 Wrote:You are crazy you can't compare Bell to Perry at all.

Sorry to offend you Mr.Amped 88.....
I only said that Harlan played well enough against Perry to possibly beat Bell.
There were absolutely no comparisons made between Bell and Perry.
So don't call me crazy Smile
and if I were you I would read my posts over a few times before you make a quick comment and look foolish Wink
[Image: http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/...cepalm.jpg]
HC wins district and gets revenge on Pulaski for regional crown. Someone said that in August, as I remember.
zaga_fan Wrote:Sorry to offend you Mr.Amped 88.....
and if I were you I would read my posts over a few times before you make a quick comment and look foolish Wink

He'll be alright Zaga. He's a good guy. I think most that haven't followed many threads about HC and you might have jumped to the same conclusion as he did. He'll see it and then all will be fine......

Who is that in the pic?lol
easyM Wrote:Who is that in the pic?lol

No idea lol
I just typed in "face palm" into google haha
I didn't figure your buddy meant anything by it, but any time I can bust someone a little bit we all know I jump on it lol
zaga_fan Wrote:No idea lol
I just typed in "face palm" into google haha
I didn't figure your buddy meant anything by it, but any time I can bust someone a little bit we all know I jump on it lol

I was wondering who.lol
Oh yeah, you'll jump on it for sure. Just ask the fine folks of Harlan County.haha But, it was in good fun. I enjoyed reading it all. And, throwing one of my own in every now and then. I better watch myself, some maybe surprised how close to Harlan County I live.......:biggrin:

I wasn't offended. Just wanted to get it clarified.