•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
64black&gold Wrote:I wasn't talking about Bell County, I was talking about the Rock fan who wanted to argue their weight program was the best around. Which is fine as long as your winning. But if your not beating the best then you should keep quiet about your vaunted weight program.

I know u weren't talking about bell . never thought u were.i was just telling former to keep his head in the sand and believe they are the best program results speak louder than words.
belldad2011 Wrote:I know u weren't talking about bell . never thought u were.i was just telling former to keep his head in the sand and believe they are the best program results speak louder than words.

I misunderstood. My bad. Good luck on the upcoming season, I hope we are both undefeated playing in the Semi's again. Two of the best games I have seen were the state semi's the last couple of years. Two very good programs doing things right.
I agree, 2 point win by bell,3 point win by boyle,can't get any better than that .u are pushing us hard to keeping up with u.can't let down for a minute 'have to beat the best to be the best:rockon:
belldad2011 Wrote::lmao::lmao::Thumbs::1::1:

It helps to feed them a little raw meat during the week keeps them from bitting u when let loose.:lmao::Thumbs:

I believe it. They were crazy my sophmore year. Linebacker # 19? Crazy kid.
He checked into any crazy houses? haha
:yikes:matt simpson , he was a beast ,hit a kid so hard he dislocated his own sholder i miss him being there HE was crazy .barked at people the whole game .
belldad2011 Wrote::yikes:matt simpson , he was a beast ,hit a kid so hard he dislocated his own sholder i miss him being there HE was crazy .barked at people the whole game .
Yeah he was crazy. I think Hager and him were at eachother the whole game. He would just bark at us. The kidd had rabbies or something haha. Does he play anywhere?
former Wrote:i bet our weight program is better though. How much does Coach Hilton really stay and make them lift. Does someone run the weights for them.
well it looks like bell weight program good they have went 40-3 last 3 years
rebel 4 life Wrote:well it looks like bell weight program good they have went 40-3 last 3 years

:Thumbs:
they will be decent next year.
I would think better than decent !!!
bell county or boyle county will win state to good sorry rockcastle county you get no love
rebel 4 life Wrote:bell county or boyle county will win state to good sorry rockcastle county you get no love

I've said this before, until Boyle is defeated and knocked out of the playoffs they're the favorite to win it again. Last year we were the team to beat. Boyle beat us and became the state champs. Hopefully we can succeed in beating them out just like they did us last year. But, who knows? They have to be the two favorites coming to next year. I won't be surprised at all, as matter of fact, I expect it to come down between the same two teams again. However, Boyle is the team to beat going in. That's the way it is and that's the way it should be. If someone else sneaks in and knocks either one of them out, they too become one of the favorites.
True, but won't Boyle County be coming to Log Mountain next year in the playoffs? I'd have to say that is a huge advantage there. Go Bell County!
I think there is a good chance it will come down to Boyle and Bell again, but Lex Cath will not just rollover.
64black&gold Wrote:I think there is a good chance it will come down to Boyle and Bell again, but Lex Cath will not just rollover.

Who will be on the coaching staff this season? Will the new coach at Middlesboro add the bobcats back to the schedule in '11 ?
attacktheV Wrote:Who will be on the coaching staff this season? Will the new coach at Middlesboro add the bobcats back to the schedule in '11 ?

I don't think there will be any changes to the Bobcats staff. If Middlesboro is smart they won't unless they need the money.
i dont think the bell middlesboro game will get back on the schedule for a few years. if middlesboro can get back to the point that they could compete against bell then i could see it happening, but not until then.
johnnyt Wrote:i dont think the bell middlesboro game will get back on the schedule for a few years. if middlesboro can get back to the point that they could compete against bell then i could see it happening, but not until then.

It is Getting closer to the 2010 season and hearing this words from pa guy. "Its Football Time In Bell County" can't wait!:devilflam
If Bell County makes the playoffs this year, will they host until they go to the championship game or lose? I was just wondering. I'd like to catch a few games when I'm down that way during the Holidays in November.
Thanks to all of those who reply.

Go Bell County! TongueirateSho I've been watching them for years when I visit during that time.
I fully expect a LexCath/Boyle showdown in the playoffs. If we are lucky to survive that game, then I expect ANOTHER Bell/Boyle showdown. Not much better football than the contests between us the last 2yrs! Hope to see another...
El Indio Wrote:If Bell County makes the playoffs this year, will they host until they go to the championship game or lose? I was just wondering. I'd like to catch a few games when I'm down that way during the Holidays in November.
Thanks to all of those who reply.

Go Bell County! TongueirateSho I've been watching them for years when I visit during that time.

It depends on their record and finish in the district. But, that being said, they should go undefeated in the regular season and I would think they would host all 4 games in the playoffs.
Thanks 64B&G.
What's Bell's schedule for 2011?
El Indio Wrote:What's Bell's schedule for 2011?

Don't you mean 2010?
Amped 88 Wrote:Don't you mean 2010?

OOppps! :igiveup:

Yeah 2010. Sorry about that.
El Indio Wrote:OOppps! :igiveup:

Yeah 2010. Sorry about that.

No problem I will see if I can post the schedule give me a few minutes to find one on the web from last year and make some changes.
Amped 88 Wrote:No problem I will see if I can post the schedule give me a few minutes to find one on the web from last year and make some changes.

Thanks Amped88.
Bell County's Football Schedule 2010

August 20 Green County (City/County Bowl) Away

August 28 Madison Central (Marion County Bowl) Away

September 4 OPEN

September 11 Whitley County Home

September 18 Johnson Central Home

September 25 Rockcastle County Away

October 1 Knox Central Away

October 8 Soddy Daisey, TN Away

October 15 Madison Southern Home

October 22 McCreary Central Home