Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sam Houstan State
3.57%
Kentucky
96.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Houston State @ #5 Kentucky 11/19
U know. We might be able to score but we have to play some defense
GOD Almond is 8 of 11 from the 3 and cant miss and I mean cant miss. Halftime 42SHS 53 UK.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:U know. We might be able to score but we have to play some defense

I agree they havent showed me anything on D
I'm excited for a team that comes in and can't shoot the 3 ball.
Wow, how can these guys shoot this good?
UK 53
SHS 42
At the Half
DCuz has 18pts and 10rebs
Almend(SHS) 8/11 from the 3 line
http://www.justin.tv/funchester/popout/?...her_guard=

Thats the live link. Took me forever to find one. Enjoy guys
Defense
What is wrong with UK's 3-point defense, Miami(OH) shot 15/26 from three which broke the record for a team at Rupp, and SHS is shooting 12/22 from 3 and that was just the first half and the Almend guy is 8/11 from three which i believe ties the record for an opposing player at Rupp?!
Bledsoe and Wall so far combining for 27pts 10/14 shooting and 10assists
Well these guys are playing a new system of off. and they have said they havent worked on D to much! But your right!!!!
Yea, And sometimes teams just dont miss.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea, And sometimes teams just dont miss.

Your right there that Almond was hitting everything, dont know y he hast seen the ball thus far in the second half
Yeah, i now they haven't practiced Defense, but they're not even doing the basics, which is to hold your arms up to let the shooter know you're there and to try and distract them! They're keepin their arms down.
I eat my words^
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, i now they haven't practiced Defense, but they're not even doing the basics, which is to hold your arms up to let the shooter know you're there and to try and distract them! They're keepin their arms down.

I always put my hand in there face! I played with a guy that tied JJ redecks 3 point record in high school, and thats what i done to him all the time!
Corey Almend(SHS) sets Rupp Record with 9 3 pointers in one game by an opposing player
stonesteven Wrote:I always put my hand in there face! I played with a guy that tied JJ redecks 3 point record in high school, and thats what i done to him all the time!

Who did you play against?
He is shooting great from the three point line but infornt of it he cant hit anything!
Blocked Much?>
Bledsoe has MAJOR HOPS!! He has 2 blocks in this game at 6'1'' and theteam has 9 blocks overall!!
Is jodie meeks suited up in red?
Wall has 15pts and 6assists
His name was Jessie Mcmarie I know thats not how you spell his last name, but im not for sure! I will try and look it up
Yeah, Almend is now 10/13 from the 3. And has now i believe tied Tony Delks record for most 3s by anybody at Rupp and SHS has set the record for the most 3s by an opposing team with 16 so far! Still 12mins left in the game
stonesteven Wrote:His name was Jessie Mcmarie I know thats not how you spell his last name, but im not for sure! I will try and look it up

OK, who did he play for?
Gate City VA
Carson-Newman in College
that was the biggest flop i have ever seen. I really hate are announcers as well.
Whats up with that new rule about swinging the elbows? Thats not cool!
McMurray is his last name