Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sam Houstan State
3.57%
Kentucky
96.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Houston State @ #5 Kentucky 11/19
Predictions/Thoughts?

1st round of Cancun Classic.
SHSU - Small team that does not shoot the 3 well - 5/22 on the Season.
As long as SMS doesn't knock down nearly everyone of the their 3s, I think we will be okay. I can see UK just going off in this one!

Kentucky- 90
Sam Hou. St.- 62
Uk by 3.

Lol, 15+
^ lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Uk by 3.

Lol, 15+

I'll agree with you. 15
Kentucky by 20 over Sam Houston State
85-65
Although it was close in tonight's game, it won't be in this one. UK should win by 20+.

Go Wildcats!
The Miami game will wake this team up and it will show in this game. UK by 20.
Stardust Wrote:SHSU - Small team that does not shoot the 3 well - 5/22 on the Season.

If thats the case then i don't see the Wildcats having much trouble in this one at all!

UK-85
SHSU-50
Wasnt impressed with the Cats against Miami but I see them pulling it together as the year goes on. UK by 20+
Kentucky by 20.
UK by 25.
UK sends a message in this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
UK by 25-30.
Cats by 35 :eyeroll:
Cats by 20
87-62 cats...
Uk by 9
learned a good lesson in the miami game and it is good to see john wall have control and a get a good close shot for the game winner but they will run away with this one

UK-96
SHS-63
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think the Cats will have much in control in this one unlike the Miami game.
With that said ,Cats by 30+ 84-48.
Alot of ppl saying Dodson wont play for a game or 2. Not sure what happened, or if its even true.
Kentucky Rolls

We'll Say:

88-52
uk by 30 plus
Reanimate Wrote:Alot of ppl saying Dodson wont play for a game or 2. Not sure what happened, or if its even true.

If something happened. Could be a huge loss.
Dodson being out would be a bad thing.

He's argubly the best shooter on this team.
Heard Wall's uncle passed away? will he be there?
Larry Vaught's write-up on the press conference. Mentions Dodson and some other stuff. Cal says his problem with Dodson was practice-related.

http://vaughtsviews.com/?p=1903
The biggest news in the UK basketball world came late Tuesday night via Larry Vaught, as he wrote “Don’t be surprised to learn UK might be a player short for next two games. Cal may have a player out for violating team rules”. The player believed to be suspended is Darnell Dodson, but UK has not released an official statement regarding the issue. Definitely something to watch on Wednesday.
- The Cats got some other unfortunate news regarding their Monday night hero. John Wall was away from the team Tuesday following a death in his family. His availability for the Cats’ game with a dangerous Sam Houston State team is not immediately known, but that doesn’t really seem to be all that important at the moment. All of our prayers go out to John Wall and his family.
^ I will assume it's Liggins again