Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
50.88%
Rowan Co.
49.12%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Rowan County 11/5
This one has the most potential for upset. Rock should win. I'm going with the upset on the road. Rowan in OT
Rockcastle. Should be a good game.
Snare43 Wrote:This one has the most potential for upset. Rock should win. I'm going with the upset on the road. Rowan in OT

How would it be an upset if rowan wins. Its at Rowan. Rowan is the 2 seed and rock is a 3 seed. and rowan is 7-3 and rock 4-6. i would have thought if rock won it whould have been an upset.
Rowan wins by a couple TDs
If Rowan County can play 48 minutes of football, they win, if Rock hit's Cross hard, he will quit running, and stop the qb. Wing, they win. Will be a close game.:popcorn:
former Wrote:Sorry but what has Rowan ever done? I mean our kids are playoff tested and expect to compete for state every year. I am sure Rowan only hopes to compete in District. Based on your history of never doing anything, I say Rock will ROLL

Rockcastle Co. also had a losing record at one point. I wouldn't call that exactly overpowering. And "expecting" doesn't really get you anything, now does it? I bet Rowan "expects" to win. In fact, I'd bet they expect to win, knowing their coach they way I do. Playoff or not, its a football game, and its at Rowan County; there's something to be said for gameday routines. And, I can assure you the helmet makes no difference in this case. Rowan will not be intimidated. They may not win, but they won't be intimidated. You may be in for a surprise.
Just dont forget rock play your game not theirs
Rock by 2 TDs
I guess I'll play the strength of schedule card and pick Rock. Experience helps come playoff time. Should be a good game though.
Rockcastle has had its toughest schedule in recent years and struggled with a lack of will attitude in my opinion which had resulted the "close" games to losses, Rockcastle should really be 7-3 going into this one. I will pick Rockcastle to rebound to advance to the second round......Rockcastle has not lost a first round since 1998.

Rockcastle 35
Rowan 21

WE MUST WIN,WERE EXPECTED TO WIN,WE WILL WIN.:HitWall:

Go Rock!!!!!
Hey Rock, don't be intimidated when the player for Rowan County has that big chain, draped over his shoulder, when they come out right at game time.:biggrin:
Im taking rowan by a couple tds
should be a fun one to watch
The Rowan Co Vikings are a very talented group, poised, and ready to win. This will be a nail biter, but the Vikings will win the game.
Vikings1980 Wrote:The Rowan Co Vikings are a very talented group, poised, and ready to win. This will be a nail biter, but the Vikings will win the game.
Don't bet the farm on it, RC has not had the playoff success that Rock has had, their district is much more superior than our's, and if Cross does not have a big game, then you are in trouble.
HEY BOYS AND GIRLS CUT THE TALKING OUT. "ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP" GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
I think Rock willbe fired up and ready to play. If they come out firing on all cylinders then they will win this game.
Im gonna go with Rowan in this one....
Its Playoff Time.Go Rock!!!:Clap:
Rowan need not show up tonight. Rock will roll back home with a easy win.
former Wrote:Rowan need not show up tonight. Rock will roll back home with a easy win.

This will be everything But Easy for Rock. Rowan is Good