Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 76 - Powell County 50
TeamMom Wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about. Ridiculous!

No its riduculous if you think he is good enough to play VARSITY.. He is better off in he JV game untill he can calm down and learn how to not make unforced turnover... Im not the only one who has said that on here. Get over your self. He is not Jordan although he thinks he is!
Ky313 Wrote:Maybe its the fact that Estill is a lot better than Wolfe and Jackson City, alot better defense leads to less points. Does it not?

that maybe true but i think the story for this game was that Powell didnt show up to play.
haha its sad i moved and havent said anything and peps still just sit around and tlk bout...kinda makes me feel famous...i know alot of u on here from poco and i thought we was bros but guess not...ill c ya in poco in the nxt month or so ill be in my uni this time
NoTime2Waste Wrote:that maybe true but i think the story for this game was that Powell didnt show up to play.

If you saw the game Estill co came out playing hard d and took Powell Co out of there game and they could not ever get started Estill Co just played great team ball and Powell was lost. I think they were ready to play but Estill was just ready and took there game to Powell.
Yeah powell is better off with no coach it seems like cause during warm ups one game i seen their big guys shooting 3s what is up with that.
Some people try to dunk on that team and can not even come close in warm ups to.
But this is not the players fault cause some of them can shoot and play they just dont have a coach worth having right now.
You all will say hes a good coach and take up for him but its just powell's players sucking off their coach.
What coach plays a freshman that much in varsity. The freshman was afraid with the ball and nervous. They had him on estills best shooter who does that for any team.
history in da makin1 Wrote:haha its sad i moved and havent said anything and peps still just sit around and tlk bout...kinda makes me feel famous...i know alot of u on here from poco and i thought we was bros but guess not...ill c ya in poco in the nxt month or so ill be in my uni this time

chea chea brah!!
Yoshi#3 Wrote:Yeah powell is better off with no coach it seems like cause during warm ups one game i seen their big guys shooting 3s what is up with that.
Some people try to dunk on that team and can not even come close in warm ups to.
But this is not the players fault cause some of them can shoot and play they just dont have a coach worth having right now.
You all will say hes a good coach and take up for him but its just powell's players sucking off their coach.
What coach plays a freshman that much in varsity. The freshman was afraid with the ball and nervous. They had him on estills best shooter who does that for any team.

Yeah I have seen them warm up too and some of them try to do this and cant. And they are embarrassing them-self and the team. Do you all not think that your not getting embarrassed enough on the court. :Thumbs:
blind side #70 Wrote:not from Powell eh, how do you even know me, you need to quit runnin your mouth before somebody busts it, like me, estill blows and this is the only good year they will ever have, and i doubt well be able to go out for hot dogs becuase you and luigi will be putting them to good use, and crowe didnt quit, he was kicked off, all he does is run his mouth and the coach got tired of it, give it time, youll see what i mean, maybe he'll fit in with you class of people. :mad:

Estill does not blow. They whipped you all didn't they. Pretty bad too if you ask me. See its people like you that give your county such a bad rep. I only speak the truth on here. Nothing but. As for the hot dogs...we dont use them that way my pal. We dont inhale them like you do. As for Crowe I got his back and im not even from estill either so put that in your pipe and smoke it buddy!! IM gonna run my mouth all I want and there is nothin you can do about it either!! He is on a better team end of story. Gorw up move on and quit crying and eat all them hotdogs ok lol.
Mario#1 Wrote:Yeah I have seen them warm up too and some of them try to do this and cant. And they are embarrassing them-self and the team. Do you all not think that your not getting embarrassed enough on the court. :Thumbs:

I enjoy watching Bill Rice dunk. That's the only reason i go to the games. But i agree they do get embarrassed on the floor.
Congrats Estill.
I think Powell just needs to go ahead and give up. As bad as i hate Mario and Yoshi i have to agree with them on this. Powell does not have a good coach at all. They would be better off playing by their self. They need a new coach already. Yea warm ups might be fun but who cares but that. It don't have anything to do with the real game. Powell still gets beat and that's all that matters. I'm sorry but Powell just go ahead and forfeit the rest of your season.
I cannot believe Powell let UK beat them to Bill. Geeze why can't they get a great coach that will let the kids show how great they are???

Come on people a coach cannot get to his 10, 11, 12, etc year of coaching without having his first.

I am so sick of these parents and fans dumping on a new coach when their "star" was kicked off or quit the team because the "coach" wouldn't let the little dang cry babies play his way...and this is not just refering to PC.

And for the guy that talked about how the Coach just stood there and sit and hung his head...with all the games i have seen Coach Hall in there is no way i can believe that.
I saw coach Hall at the Estill Co game sat right behine him and i thought he did a good job keeping his team up. Estill Co came out on fire and did not let up i'm like you give this man a change he will be ok.
You all r crazy u must not know the real coach Hall. He has already ran two programs into the ground. And now hes working on his third.
I play with fire Wrote:I'll tell ya what happened. They just simply didn't get the ball. They don't give Rice the ball enough anyways. He is an explosive athlete and is capable of scoring. It seemed like the few times he did get the ball he scored or got fouled. Many teams don't have a player as strong as him or that can jump with him. He should be scoring 20 and pulling atleast 15 boards a game. I'm very dissapointed in the way he's been forced to play. The only 4 year senior on the team. LOOK AT HIM FROM NOW ON GUARDS!!! ITS YOUR BEST OPTION!

HE DIDN'T PLAY LAST YEAR HE WAS INJURED AND ALL THE BIG MEN GET THE BALL DOWN LOW THEY ARE NOT CONVERTING THEM INTO POINTS CHECK THE STATE OR WATCH A GAME AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES THEY GET THE BALL.
youcantseeme85 Wrote:You all r crazy u must not know the real coach Hall. He has already ran two programs into the ground. And now hes working on his third.

What 2 programs??? Please refresh me.
UK Wildcat Wrote:What 2 programs??? Please refresh me.

Well if I did research correctly, he ran Besty Lane, where he went 7-18, and Jackson City, where he went 9-17, into the ground.
I play with fire Wrote:I'll tell ya what happened. They just simply didn't get the ball. They don't give Rice the ball enough anyways. He is an explosive athlete and is capable of scoring. It seemed like the few times he did get the ball he scored or got fouled. Many teams don't have a player as strong as him or that can jump with him. He should be scoring 20 and pulling atleast 15 boards a game. I'm very dissapointed in the way he's been forced to play. The only 4 year senior on the team. LOOK AT HIM FROM NOW ON GUARDS!!! ITS YOUR BEST OPTION!

So are you saying, scoring 10 points against Wolfe or Jackson City is an explosive performance? Well I was always taught that scoring more than 10 points each game was an explosive performance. And its Powell's best option to get Rice the ball? NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!! The best person on the team is Jon Conley followed by Creech and Reed. Rice and Arvin are battling for the 4th best player on the team.
I play with fire Wrote:I enjoy watching Bill Rice dunk. That's the only reason i go to the games. But i agree they do get embarrassed on the floor.

Well since he can't do nothing in games, he performs best in warm-ups. Then after warm-ups, people just go home cause those are the best shots that Powell will get off.
I am so suprized that this thread is still open all you all do is personally insult each other.

Instead of taking up space on here why dont u just meet up or something this thread is about basketball not about seing who can **** each other off the most
history in da makin1 Wrote:haha its sad i moved and havent said anything and peps still just sit around and tlk bout...kinda makes me feel famous...i know alot of u on here from poco and i thought we was bros but guess not...ill c ya in poco in the nxt month or so ill be in my uni this time

I agree.
No one on powells team can do much i see estill winning this district once they get crowe because that adds on to their team alot he can shut anyone down in this district... But powell it is going to be a very long year for you all they only thing this season is good for is to develop reed and creech because doesnt look like they have much to work with down low as arvin has not showed his self in these first games which he was needed but if he is not going to step up now then step off the court buddy your holding everyone else back.
Players like jones have been doing better then arvin and jones has not been playing highschool ball as much as arvin. jones can be better but atleast he hustles he just seems lost sometimes but i say he will get it together once he gets a better feel for the game. but he has to get his head on right but seems like arvin you just need to leave the team seems like they will help them alot more and when you do that take coach hall with you because everyone takes up for him and he has done nothing for any team he has been with he is just like tubby smith for uk running them in the ground and can only play good with other coachs players.
wow... you need 2 get off him... he will be ok... give him time...
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Actually Bill Rice played last year.

He was hurt for most of the season.
PoCo Wrote:He was hurt for most of the season.

Ok.....but the fact still stands that he was on the team last year.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Well if I did research correctly, he ran Besty Lane, where he went 7-18, and Jackson City, where he went 9-17, into the ground.

What were the records of these 2 before Coach Hall got there? 25/0? I think it would take more than 1 year to run a team in the ground. Kids these days are so eager to blame an adult for something the kids know nothing about or you could say parents ready to say "oh no not my child's fault he is the greatest". Rolleyes
Yes He Was On The Team And Did Not Play Due To Injry. Would That Be Any Different Then A Fan Sitting And Watching. He Was Geting No Time Playing And Therefore Was Off For The Year. You Have To Agree That Not Playing For A Year Doesn't Help Your Game. He Could Be Very Helpful It Is Just Going To Take Awhile.
THEONLYONE Wrote:Yes He Was On The Team And Did Not Play Due To Injry. Would That Be Any Different Then A Fan Sitting And Watching. He Was Geting No Time Playing And Therefore Was Off For The Year. You Have To Agree That Not Playing For A Year Doesn't Help Your Game. He Could Be Very Helpful It Is Just Going To Take Awhile.

Ok.....but Bill was on the team. Which means he played last year but didn't get no playing time.
UK Wildcat Wrote:What were the records of these 2 before Coach Hall got there? 25/0? I think it would take more than 1 year to run a team in the ground. Kids these days are so eager to blame an adult for something the kids know nothing about or you could say parents ready to say "oh no not my child's fault he is the greatest". Rolleyes

Don't think anyone said that their son was the greatest. Powell has always been a good team no matter what. But this new coach, he isn't doing nothing. With Lively, there would be no way that Powell would have to go to OT with JC, or lose to Wolfe. I just don't think Brian Hall is a good coach.