Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
64.56%
Pikeville Panthers
35.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville (1A 3rd Round)
jetpilot Wrote:I still remember Pikeville beating Hazard 42-6 two years ago also...
GO Panthers !!!!

Smile I remember!
sounds like hazard has aready won
buster Wrote:sounds like hazard has aready won

On keyboard, yes. With shoulder pads, no.
I cant wait for the drive to pikeville. It will always be a tough place to play for everyone.
bac2369 Wrote:I cant wait for the drive to pikeville. It will always be a tough place to play for everyone.

You'll be in for a shock. The spirit and crowd at Pikeville is beginning to hit rock bottom, and I hate it. The only thing keeping it dimley alive is our student section who does almost everything to get the team pumped.
If...Then Wrote:You'll be in for a shock. The spirit and crowd at Pikeville is beginning to hit rock bottom, and I hate it. The only thing keeping it dimley alive is our student section who does almost everything to get the team pumped.
If you hate it so much then quit socializing at the games and get up there and yell, We wouldn't turn you away. We need all the voices we can get Friday. Bring your camo.
Panther Thunder Wrote:If you hate it so much then quit socializing at the games and get up there and yell, We wouldn't turn you away. We need all the voices we can get Friday. Bring your camo.

This above quote comes from a real Panther fan. It is not a game unless Thunder is there.
hazard in this contest.

hazard-35
pikeville-21
I look for it to be a good one early with Hazard pulling away.
If hazard can stop harmon then the game is over. Pikeville would be much tougher if harmon didnt run the ball like 85 ot 90 percent of the game. Tyler Baker looks like an excellent reciever and i believe he doesnt get the ball enough. If this offense plays its normal game then hazard walks away with an easy win but if not then they may keep hazard on there toes. But hazard still wins this one 35 to 12.
well everyone on sports guys picked against you guys,so maybe you will win,lol
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard 42
Pikeville 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go Panthers! You can definitely take it to Hazard if you are fired up!!!

Hazard's all time record vs Pikeville is like 3 -100...
Their record at Pikeville is like 1 -60...

Even 2 years ago Pikeville won 42-6 in the first game and when Hazard won the second game Pikeville dominated and had the clinching TD called back in the 4th...and penalties wiped out every drive...

Bust Hazard's mouth on every play and run them out of your house!!!:flame:

Go Panthers!!!

:flame::flame::flame:
jetpilot Wrote:Go Panthers! You can definitely take it to Hazard if you are fired up!!!

Hazard's all time record vs Pikeville is like 3 -100...
Their record at Pikeville is like 1 -60...

Even 2 years ago Pikeville won 42-6 in the first game and when Hazard won the second game Pikeville dominated and had the clinching TD called back in the 4th...and penalties wiped out every drive...

Bust Hazard's mouth on every play and run them out of your house!!!:flame:

Go Panthers!!!

:flame::flame::flame:

You need to go back and check your records. Hazard and Pikeville have played no where near 100 times...or even near 60 for that matter. Hazard has defeated Pikeville 6 times. And this was one of the sweetest....

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...vsPike.jpg]
FEAR THE DAWGS
cuppett777 Wrote:well everyone on sports guys picked against you guys,so maybe you will win,lol

Yeah! I heard that as well. Even Frosty and Andrew, two Pikeville boys.
bac2369 Wrote:If hazard can stop harmon then the game is over. Pikeville would be much tougher if harmon didnt run the ball like 85 ot 90 percent of the game. Tyler Baker looks like an excellent reciever and i believe he doesnt get the ball enough. If this offense plays its normal game then hazard walks away with an easy win but if not then they may keep hazard on there toes. But hazard still wins this one 35 to 12.

If you had watched any of Pikeville's games, then you would know that most teams have played a bracket coverage on Baker. When teams play him man or play a true cover three, then Pikeville will get the ball in his hands more. I can tell you that if Hazard does not honor Baker, he could have a huge impact on the outcome of the game. He is still an impact player, even when he doesn't get alot of receptions. Teams have to know where he is at all times and adjust, which opens up the offense.
Hard to say who'll win this one. Both are solid teams, but Pikeville has played a tougher schedule. I think either one loses in the 4th round game to either LCA/Raceland. Pikeville has been kind of streeky this year. I haven't seen them play just looking at the record and sched. they have a solid running game and a good pass defense, they've showed up against teams like Lexington Catholic and Corbin, both games were loses but the scores weren't to horrible, but then only put up 22 to a down Paintsville team, guess it depends on who shows up. ....i'll go with Hazard though

Hazard 38
Pikeville 27
SportsKing Wrote:If you had watched any of Pikeville's games, then you would know that most teams have played a bracket coverage on Baker. When teams play him man or play a true cover three, then Pikeville will get the ball in his hands more. I can tell you that if Hazard does not honor Baker, he could have a huge impact on the outcome of the game. He is still an impact player, even when he doesn't get alot of receptions. Teams have to know where he is at all times and adjust, which opens up the offense.

I agree, You will most definately have to keep your eye on him. But i will say this though if they throw to him more i believe pikeville would be a lot tougher team than what they already are.
hazard easy.
Panther Thunder Wrote:If you hate it so much then quit socializing at the games and get up there and yell, We wouldn't turn you away. We need all the voices we can get Friday. Bring your camo.

Yeah I tried that during the Belfry game. And they said the things you got last year
It will be a good game but Hazard's offense is clicking. This one could be decided by Austin Delpont
king360 Wrote:It will be a good game but Hazard's offense is clicking. This one could be decided by Austin Delpont

[Image: http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/41343/...500Q85.jpg]

FEAR THE KICKER!!!
GOOOOOO HAZARD
BEAT PIKEVILLE!!!!!
pikeville is playing some good ball right now! i dont know the RB's name, got a lot of heart!