Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
64.56%
Pikeville Panthers
35.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville (1A 3rd Round)
Predictions & thoughts?
Hazard has got to come out ready to play like tonight so they can get the job done. Im not going to guess a score until i hear some others.
This one could be close. Nail bite close. Both teams have had a fairly well season. Pikeville and Hazard are starting to brew up a rivalry after what happened in the 2006 Playoffs. The Panther O-Line MUST block well or Hazard could prepare for take off

Pikeville should work hard and take it 20-12
Good match up but Hazard is way better than Pikeville. Too much offense from the Bulldogs!
November 10, 2006
15-14, Payback time. [SIZE=5]Go Panthers!!!!!

[/SIZE]
Hazard in my opinion is a little over rated from the games I have watched.
I think if Pikeville can come in with a good mindset they can beat the bulldogs but Pikeville does have a little payback with the 15-14 loss they had.
Panther Thunder Wrote:November 10, 2006
15-14, Payback time. [SIZE=5]Go Panthers!!!!!
[/SIZE]

You still remember that, huh?? Big Grin

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/001-2.jpg]
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:You still remember that, huh?? Big Grin
Vividly.
I can't wait for this one!!! Go dawgs!!
Go Dawgs!

Hazard-34
Pikeville-20
I think this will be Pikeville's last game.
UK Wildcat Wrote:I think this will be Pikeville's last game.

It very well could be if Hazard plays like the did tonight. They were clicking on all cylinders. The Offense is coming along finally and the defense seems to be getting stronger as the game plays out. This is one game i believe that hazard has to come out and finish and finish strong to stay well motivated for the 4th round whoever they may play.
pikeville has played alot of good teams this year and got beat preatty good in each one,maybe will help keep this one closer,but hazard still wins
I think this will be a very good game, but Hazard prevails late.

I'll take HHS by 2 touchdowns... best of luck to both!
Hazard 28
Pikeville 16
EKY Sportster Wrote:Good match up but Hazard is way better than Pikeville. Too much offense from the Bulldogs!

From the guy who picked Harlan to beat Pikeville...:redboxer:

I still remember Pikeville beating Hazard 42-6 two years ago also...
GO Panthers !!!!
Hazard 28 Pikeville 14
Hazard will win and I would be surprised if this close. Pikeville may be close at the end of the first quarter, but they can not sustain what Hazard will throw at them. Pikeville must have more than a few wrinkles to stay in the game. They have a good running game, but not dominant enough to beat good teams (like Belfry and JC does). Hazard will contain their backs, and will eventually get you with Olinger, Adams, Campbell, Kidd, or Blanton. Too much Hazard all night long. Harmon will have his moments, just not enough of them to win. Remember that Hazard has had aspirations of going much deeper than this, and Pikeville has never been mentioned to contend farther than this game.

Hazard 42
Pikeville 20

That's as dirty as it gets. Smile
Hazard by 2 td's
hazard 34
pikeville 13
Dawgs will take this one !!! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard 35
Pikeville 21
pville
Hazard is way past over-rated. Pikeville by 10. The Line will give Harmon good gaps, they know what they have to do
Pikeville: 20
Hazard: 10
Well it doesnt matter how pumped Pikeville gets i am picking Hazard by 35!

And ill be suprise if its only a 20 point game in Hazards favor.

Hazard 42
Pikeville 7
pikeville 28
hazard 21
brain cramp Wrote:Hazard will win and I would be surprised if this close. Pikeville may be close at the end of the first quarter, but they can not sustain what Hazard will throw at them. Pikeville must have more than a few wrinkles to stay in the game. They have a good running game, but not dominant enough to beat good teams (like Belfry and JC does). Hazard will contain their backs, and will eventually get you with Olinger, Adams, Campbell, Kidd, or Blanton. Too much Hazard all night long. Harmon will have his moments, just not enough of them to win. Remember that Hazard has had aspirations of going much deeper than this, and Pikeville has never been mentioned to contend farther than this game.

Hazard 42
Pikeville 20

When did hazard play Belfry or any other top 5 teams in 3a,4a and 5a and win