Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Back at Your School
Let's have some class. Powell has struggled on the gridiron for some time now. Compared to what they have had in the past, a RB scoring 5 TD's in a game, albeit against Morgan, is impressive. Keep your head up Mr. Perfect and don't feel like you have to resort to bashing others to make your point, even though they started it. True football fans ignore those posts and don't think any less of the young man's accomplishments.
Sponge Bob Wrote:Let's have some class. Powell has struggled on the gridiron for some time now. Compared to what they have had in the past, a RB scoring 5 TD's in a game, albeit against Morgan, is impressive. Keep your head up Mr. Perfect and don't feel like you have to resort to bashing others to make your point, even though they started it. True football fans ignore those posts and don't think any less of the young man's accomplishments.

I do apologize for my comments but it seems that all he has to say is great things about Rose and horrible things about the rest of the team.

I know the Gross' and the Clark's from Russell and you would never hear either of them get on a site like this and talk about how good their kids were and how bad everyone else is. The would be the first to tell you how good you are doing and would only talk about their kids accomplishments if asked. Most of the time they let their play on the field do the talking for them.
Lets try to keep this civil.
allen craynon and seth setser prestonsburg
Ryan Miller from Perry Central is one of the best backs I've seen