Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Back at Your School
lets hear it, who do you think the best back is at your school for the 07-08 season.
Sc adam dials
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dakota Brock/ Terry Tolson - LCCHS
Belfry-Dustin May
Russell - Tyler Jones and Drew Abrams
SC- Adam Dials.
Bath County... Blandon Clemons and Aaron Ashby
Prestonsburg- Juniors Seth Setser and Allen Craynon.
Pikeville - Tim and Ted Honaker
DEVIL89 Wrote:Russell - Tyler Jones and Drew Abrams

dont really think you can put jones and abrams in the same category, Drew has done better than expected this yr, but I could probably run through those holes, not to take anything away from Drew. Im just saying Tyler is better this yr.
Jones
Abrams
Bates
From Russell...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVIL89 Wrote:Russell - Tyler Jones and Drew Abrams

How are we throwing Tyler in at RB? He's QB that runs the ball and does not get enough touches at RB to be considered one of the best.

Now on the flip side if they put him in the backfield all of the time he would hands down be the best.
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Pikeville - Tim and Ted Honaker

Were you confused with lineBACKers? Harmon is the best back at Pikeville, not the twins.
Belfry- Dustin May (Maydo)

But Phillip and Ivan aren't that bad either.
Midee1 Wrote:How are we throwing Tyler in at RB? He's QB that runs the ball and does not get enough touches at RB to be considered one of the best.

Now on the flip side if they put him in the backfield all of the time he would hands down be the best.

Well when Russell only runs about 5 plays, (26 and 27) same play both sides, (26 and 27 bootleg) same play both sides, (22 and 23) fullback up the middle, same play again. (Reverse). And, (sprint right or left). You have just now learned the Russell offense, so if Im mistaken the QBmakes up 33% of our run play options, excluding the reverse, so he's pretty much a back. Also we wont ever pass even if we do get to a team like belfry who will put 11 guys in the box, and ull see 26,26,26,23,26,26,26,23, reverse,26,26
Along with Dials from Sc there is also Kelly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Were you confused with lineBACKers? Harmon is the best back at Pikeville, not the twins.

I agree, Harmon may just be the best back in all of eastern Ky
jesse rose-powell
Jordan Howard from magoffin county fb
I agree that Drew is not as good as Tyler, but I just had to add him because of his ability to run the ball even though he is QB.
Daniel Harmon for Pikeville
DEVIL89 Wrote:I agree that Drew is not as good as Tyler, but I just had to add him because of his ability to run the ball even though he is QB.

this also is Drew's first year starting
RedDevilRB Wrote:this also is Drew's first year starting
We all know that.
Belfry - 1st May , 2nd Lee
Coty Roberts from Lawrence then Shane pack
Powell Co. "Freshman"...Jesse Rose!
Matt Thomas? Rashard Carter? What's everybody think of them?
From Belfry- Dustin May
That's right Dakota and Terry are the best RB at LCC.
Dustin May, Ivan Lee, Phillip Hickman, Charlie Dotson, Thomas Varney, Timmy Lovern...

Any from that bunch would start at nearly any school in the state.

I gotta give a shout to my boy Heath Varney too. Even though he hasn't gotten much time in this year, look at his competition for a spot on the field!