Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville Round 2 11/15
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Other words it’s swept under the rug and this kind of behavior is tolerated at Paintsville. And I disagree with it not having a bearing on Friday’s game the coach got by with that what’s next hitting a player from another team? Seems to be no holds bared if your a Paintsville coach

No it’s not “other words” it simply meant that I don’t know if he was suspended or not. A single act doesn’t define a person and he who is without sin on here can cast the first stone.

I feel Paintsville is going to play a clean, aggressive game on Friday.
2000PHS Wrote:No it’s not “other words” it simply meant that I don’t know if he was suspended or not. A single act doesn’t define a person and he who is without sin on here can cast the first stone.

I feel Paintsville is going to play a clean, aggressive game on Friday.

Clean?? Bahahahahah Hahahah !! When this batch of implants from Pburge finally leave then maybe they will get back to Paintsville and stop being Taintsville
Josiewales Wrote:Nut, for your information, the coach was reprimanded and was not on the sideline this past Friday. Saying "what's next, hitting a player"... That's on complete different spectrums. Should he have throw the wrist band? Absolutely not! He was reprimanded. Find something else to talk about. That's old news. You need to be more like Scotty Bronson or Orange Blaze. They actually talk football on here and not just a blow. ����

I will talk about what I want , and I want to discuss the lack of discipline on Paintsville team and coaching staff ,
Nut, do your thing playa. I just don’t know why some of you want to turn a pretty positive thread into mudslinging.

Paintsville has played several clean games his year, Pikeville comes to mind.

Last game both teams had over 100 yards in penalties so let’s not get things twisted here.
2000PHS Wrote:Nut, do your thing playa. I just don’t know why some of you want to turn a pretty positive thread into mudslinging.

Paintsville has played several clean games his year, Pikeville comes to mind.

Last game both teams had over 100 yards in penalties so let’s not get things twisted here.

To be totally honest I could care less either way , my son has moved on . I was bored and was just trying to aggravate people and get this boring thread going . I hope it’s a good injury free game and I would like to see the Rams win but If not I’ll be fine .. go tigers .. ironton tigers that is
Forecast:
Partly cloudy and cold with a 90% chance of a sh!tshow...
^
Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Forecast:
Partly cloudy and cold with a 90% chance of a sh!tshow...

And a 50% chance of an elbow drop from the top of the press box! Lol
Boy when the Rams come to town the Tiggers will be sweating 😓 like an Arab on an airliner! We gonna put something on the putty Tiggers Mr clean won’t be able to get off!
Go rams , TCB
PHSForever Wrote:And a 50% chance of an elbow drop from the top of the press box! Lol

Macho Man elbow drop or Shawn Michaels elbow drop?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Boy when the Rams come to town the Tiggers will be sweating 😓 like an Arab on an airliner! We gonna put something on the putty Tiggers Mr clean won’t be able to get off!

That’s kinda gross dude
Any know if there is a football game in Paintsville Friday?
This is going to be a heck of a ball game Friday. I predict a score of 21-14 but I’m not sure who the winner will be. Tough one to pick. Good luck to both teams.
Redneck Wrote:Macho Man elbow drop or Shawn Michaels elbow drop?

I’m offended you felt like you have to ask. Macho Man of course! Lol
PHSForever Wrote:I’m offended you felt like you have to ask. Macho Man of course! Lol

Well, it depends on which representative is doing the elbow drop. If it’s a Paintsville rep, of course it’s gonna be Macho Man. If it’s a Raceland rep, it’s gonna be more like a Hornswaggle elbow drop. Idk why I even mentioned Shawn Michaels.
It’s gonna be a HULK HOGAN BIG LEG!
GOLDBERG SPEARS coming from the Tiger defense...
Throwdown on top of the pressbox just might draw a bigger crowd. Lol !

TIGERS 21
RAMS 14
Ramblers win and move on.
Has the Ram run game improved since the beginning of the season? I know they can sling it.
KYHSFB Wrote:Has the Ram run game improved since the beginning of the season? I know they can sling it.

In a word. No. They broke a few long runs against Paintsville but they are going to throw it 25+ times if they want to win.

I thought them only getting 3 points after an INT returned inside the 10 was a huge play early in 1st game. It oddly felt like Paintsville had the momentum even though they had just given up points off a TO.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Clean?? Bahahahahah Hahahah !! When this batch of implants from Pburge finally leave then maybe they will get back to Paintsville and stop being Taintsville

I would rather be an implant than inbred!
Found it odd that when I drove by the field the sprinklers were on full blast...
Gasp!!!
I am trying to understand how Michael Salmons continues to win the District coach of the year and loses the district every year. Joe Chirico must have stolen someone's woman or something but this is just plain ridiculous. Oh and continues to have the district player of the year also. I’m calling B.S.!!!
SugeAvery Wrote:I am trying to understand how Michael Salmons continues to win the District coach of the year and loses the district every year. Joe Chirico must have stolen someone's woman or something but this is just plain ridiculous. Oh and continues to have the district player of the year also. I’m calling B.S.!!!

There isn’t any good logic behind this. Someone or some group of people are simply biased against PHS. I think this is the 5th district title in a row for Chirico and I don’t know if he has ever won the award. Also, I don’t know who all has won player of the year but if Kent Phelps and Kash Daniel didn’t win it their senior years, then just stop giving out the award.
Tyrese didn't win the award either and was First Team All State and in the top 5 of Mr. Football if it puts in perspective!
Salmons should not accept the award. It has to be embarrassing.
Same thing happens to Pikeville but most of the time in basketball.... the hate is real