Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Mercer County 9-13
Hound05 Wrote:Is Boyle co’s line more upper or lower class men this year?

Juniors and seniors.
Lets stop with the redshirt junior stuff, yes Reese, Wilson and Landon are holdbacks but they're just 18. Reese and Landon plan to graduate in December and head off to college just like Wandale Robinson did. He was 18 when he graduated in December.
Footballfan33 Wrote:Lets stop with the redshirt junior stuff, yes Reese, Wilson and Landon are holdbacks but they're just 18. Reese and Landon plan to graduate in December and head off to college just like Wandale Robinson did. He was 18 when he graduated in December.

Hell about everyone in HS is a holdback now. It’s a smart decision for the parents and student. Everything to gain and hardly nothing to lose. I turned 18 right before I graduated, I was stronger than 2/3’s of the team already. Another year and I would have been in the top percentile. I don’t blame a kid or anyone for doing it. Now if the kid is almost 20 like a certain player from central, that’s a different story, granted he had some developmental issues, but still. If the kid didn’t get held back, he would have been a Senior last year correct? If so, from what I’ve read he was the 2nd leading rusher on the team? And would have ended his career with a semi loss. Now he has the chance to be the lone gun, and play for another title. Sounds like a win win to me..... people will make excuses for everything when the outcome isn’t what they want it to be. And I’m not just talking about Boyle’s opponents, some Boyle fans as well. Corbin fans, every teams fans have them. Excuses are egotistical losers, who can’t admit it. Good luck you guys
Hound05 Wrote:Hell about everyone in HS is a holdback now. It’s a smart decision for the parents and student. Everything to gain and hardly nothing to lose. I turned 18 right before I graduated, I was stronger than 2/3’s of the team already. Another year and I would have been in the top percentile. I don’t blame a kid or anyone for doing it. Now if the kid is almost 20 like a certain player from central, that’s a different story, granted he had some developmental issues, but still. If the kid didn’t get held back, he would have been a Senior last year correct? If so, from what I’ve read he was the 2nd leading rusher on the team? And would have ended his career with a semi loss. Now he has the chance to be the lone gun, and play for another title. Sounds like a win win to me..... people will make excuses for everything when the outcome isn’t what they want it to be. And I’m not just talking about Boyle’s opponents, some Boyle fans as well. Corbin fans, every teams fans have them. Excuses are egotistical losers, who can’t admit it. Good luck you guys
The rule used to be as long as you didn’t turn 19 before the season starts then you can play. Not sure if it’s still the same.
Footballfan33 Wrote:Lets stop with the redshirt junior stuff, yes Reese, Wilson and Landon are holdbacks but they're just 18. Reese and Landon plan to graduate in December and head off to college just like Wandale Robinson did. He was 18 when he graduated in December.

I only brought it up because it seems contradictory for anyone to try and use it against another team now days when most every kid on every team is a hold back...Not being a hold back is more of an anomaly now than in years past and I’ve seen some parents who refused and their kid does fine but it’s few and far between especially in middle school where that year can mean so much....It doesn’t much matter all three of the kids you just mentioned would be on a college campus this year if they had of graduated last year....
Tic Tock Boyle runs the clock
May both teams be injury free.
Boyle County wins by as much as they want