Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County at Whitley County 10/13
Granny Bear Wrote:Shrink?

Confusednicker:

Granny, I said it on the Rock/Clay post....but I'll say it here. Why don't you and Dougie have an avatar or a post picture bet? I'd say either one of you can come up with a pretty good picture for the other.
bigscreen Wrote:I am planning on going to watch the Mt. Lions play the weird orange Jackets but may try and catch the second half of the Black Bear game at Whitley.

Where is the best place to eat and get a good cold beverage on the way.

I still think the red team will win this one

What kind of food do you like? Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:Shrink?

The appointment is in a very large building with a guy that says "You people are crazy ".:yikes:
papagrit Wrote:Confusednicker:

Granny, I said it on the Rock/Clay post....but I'll say it here. Why don't you and Dougie have an avatar or a post picture bet? I'd say either one of you can come up with a pretty good picture for the other.
:biggrin:
bigscreen Wrote:I am planning on going to watch the Mt. Lions play the weird orange Jackets but may try and catch the second half of the Black Bear game at Whitley.

if you like Mexican and a cold beverage go to El Dorados or Torres Steakhouse in Williamsburg. if you want barbecue or country cooking stop in Corbin, but you might not get the cold beverage that you want Smile

Eldoradoes... near exit 11. Good Mexican food and cold beverages....
footballfever Wrote:Eldoradoes... near exit 11. Good Mexican food and cold beverages....

it is my favorite place for Mexican food.
Cold beverages are very important to footballfever
papagrit Wrote:Confusednicker:

First of all pjdoug would cheat to win. That's just how he rolls.

Second of all, he would find an avatar that's so gross, I'd have to perma ban myself if I used it!!!
Confusednicker:

What is worse than pjdoug????
pjdoug after Mexican food!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:First of all pjdoug would cheat to win. That's just how he rolls.

Second of all, he would find an avatar that's so gross, I'd have to perma ban myself if I used it!!!
Confusednicker:

I would rather lose as cheat :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:it is my favorite place for Mexican food.

Not a better Mexican restaurant in the tri county.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Not a better Mexican restaurant in the tri county.

I agree. I've been to a lot of Mexican restaurants all over the state and it is at the top of the list. I've always liked it, but I think it has improved.
Granny Bear Wrote:First of all pjdoug would cheat to win. That's just how he rolls.

Confusednicker:

Holy Frijoles!! :flush::flush::flush:Confusednicker:

I'm sure Doug would cut you some slack Granny if he won.....and who's to say he'd win? Don't you have faith in the mighty Black Bars? You might just slip up on him. The worst he'd probably do is he might just give you back that picture of Hillary and Bernie in the pool. :yum:Confusednicker:
Oh, I regretted that the second I posted it!!
Confusednicker:

I don't bet on ballgames; even avatars.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I regretted that the second I posted it!!
Confusednicker:

I don't bet on ballgames; even avatars.
It didn't do much for me neither! I have had fun sending that one to my Democrat buddies though. "Working on spawning a super candidate".....Confusednicker:
Want to know a secret?

64SUR LOVED it. Sent me a PM wanting me to send him the original!

Confusednicker:
Whitley wins this one in a really close game.... 36 to 30
Whitley 35-27
papagrit Wrote:Holy Frijoles!! :flush::flush::flush:Confusednicker:

I'm sure Doug would cut you some slack Granny if he won.....and who's to say he'd win? Don't you have faith in the mighty Black Bars? You might just slip up on him. The worst he'd probably do is he might just give you back that picture of Hillary and Bernie in the pool. :yum:Confusednicker:

me gusta frijoles y guacamole con limon verde tambien. I can't unsee that picture. it was an awful sight.
papagrit Wrote:Holy Frijoles!! :flush::flush::flush:Confusednicker:

I heard that davy cilled a bar with a switch.
Granny Bear Wrote:Want to know a secret?

Confusednicker:

I've tried to tell you he suffers from brain rot.
Granny Bear Wrote:Want to know a secret?

Confusednicker:

Granny I hope you feel better, and you and all other fans be careful and have a safe trip coming to the game. There is lots of road construction on I-75 and 25 E in Corbin. You might want to take the Carnell Sprinkles bypass at Corbin or come down 92 to Williamsburg or 11 from Barbourville to Williamsburg. I wish I could see you all at the game, but I'll probably leave early and take back roads up 25 to 150 up through Lincoln County to 27 through Nicholasville and over to Lexington to The house that Rupp built for some Big Blue Madness.
I won't be there either pjdoug. But I will keep up with it hopefully!!

Safe travels.
Be careful yourself Dougie! Have fun @ the madness! Stay away from bars and don't get yerself kilt.
Granny Bear Wrote:I won't be there either pjdoug. But I will keep up with it hopefully!!

Safe travels.

Thanks.
papagrit Wrote:Be careful yourself Dougie! Have fun @ the madness! Stay away from bars and don't get yerself kilt.

Thanks. I was near a bar but stayed away. I'm Scottish but I never wear a kilt :biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:The end of last season I said Harlan County would win district after they almost beat Runner-up Pulaski County 14-12 in 2016, Pretty sure Harlan County didn't lose many players off that 2016 team......With that said......I know Whitley beat Harlan County last year. The only bad lost Harlan County has had this year was Knox Central....Now with that said again.....Da Bears Confusedecret:

Harlan County 42
Whitley County 28

^^^
TheRock Wrote:^^^

:welcome::flame: