Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County at Whitley County 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
Running clock alert TongueoliceLig

Emergency room afternoon TongueirateSho

Whitley 44
HC 5
^^^^ Confusednicker:
Bears by 7
HC wins big and then goes on to win district.
Demarcus ware Wrote:HC wins big and then goes on to win district.

If HC wins this, they've won district.
No way perry beats them and North both to take district.
The end of last season I said Harlan County would win district after they almost beat Runner-up Pulaski County 14-12 in 2016, Pretty sure Harlan County didn't lose many players off that 2016 team......With that said......I know Whitley beat Harlan County last year. The only bad lost Harlan County has had this year was Knox Central....Now with that said again.....Da Bears Confusedecret:

Harlan County 42
Whitley County 28
Whitley County 34
Harlan County 30
Whitley County 28-14
I have been waiting for you to post pj, and NO trash??? I am so disappointed!!!

Sure hope I get released from the doc to come to this game. I really love Whitley County's campus!!

Hoping for an injury free contest, and the Bears by two scores!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I have been waiting for you to post pj, and NO trash??? I am so disappointed!!!

Sure hope I get released from the doc to come to this game. I really love Whitley County's campus!!

Hoping for an injury free contest, and the Bears by two scores!!!

not yet. I hope you do too.
This one is a hard one to pick, if Whitley wins it creates a conflict with the seeding if Harlan wins they lock up first place.
My prediction is if Rose is healthy and plays defense he can’t stop Simmons but can slow him down, but I think the line play will be the difference and I am afraid Chappell putting to much on a freshman lost his best defensive lineman in saylor. Pjdoug can and probably will correct me if he is playing or not. So I will go if saylor and rose play, Whitley by 7 winning on a late drive. If they don’t Whitley’s o line better play lights out so swain and Kidd can run, and give Wilson time to throw Whitley by 3 on a late comeback drive. What can I say I like a little conflict
I think either way it will pan out that North finishes 2nd in district.
Winner of this game gets the one seed. Loser gets the three seed.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:This one is a hard one to pick, if Whitley wins it creates a conflict with the seeding if Harlan wins they lock up first place.
My prediction is if Rose is healthy and plays defense he can’t stop Simmons but can slow him down, but I think the line play will be the difference and I am afraid Chappell putting to much on a freshman lost his best defensive lineman in saylor. Pjdoug can and probably will correct me if he is playing or not. So I will go if saylor and rose play, Whitley by 7 winning on a late drive. If they don’t Whitley’s o line better play lights out so swain and Kidd can run, and give Wilson time to throw Whitley by 3 on a late comeback drive. What can I say I like a little conflict

I like Saylor. He is a good player as a freshman but certainly not the best defensive lineman.
Which Whitley shows up? they have been Jekyle and Hyde this year.
Man this is going to be a good one I think I need a little time to think about this one I’ll pick later in the week
HC by 8
Man this is going to be a good one I think I need a little time to think about this one I’ll pick later in the week
Tough one to pick because I think this one could go either way....Bears 28-27
HC healthy and has found Cochran at QB. Last game he was perfect 8/8. Should be a darn good game, but HC takes it. Just a gut feeling but HC pulls away to win by a couple TD. If I'm wrong then my gut is fired from ever picking again Confusednicker:
Guts don't pick very well!!

Confusednicker:
The Bears come ready to play!

HC 28
Whitley 24
Demarcus ware Wrote:HC healthy and has found Cochran at QB. Last game he was perfect 8/8. Should be a darn good game, but HC takes it. Just a gut feeling but HC pulls away to win by a couple TD. If I'm wrong then my gut is fired from ever picking again Confusednicker:

It's ok Demarcus ware I picked Harlan County to win :Cheerlead you will get to picked again. :partyhard......................I Thinked
time for the bears to go into hibernation
if Davy Crockett can whup a bear with a switch. A Colonel can too.
That was Daniel Boone!!

Ain't no black bears in San Antonio!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:That was Daniel Boone!!

Ain't no black bears in San Antonio!!

Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
If Whitley plays the same like they did in Perry County then Harlan County will put the game away early.
Harlan 30-12
pjdoug Wrote:if Davy Crockett can whup a bear with a switch. A Colonel can too.

:closeenough:
Pages: 1 2 3