Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County at Whitley County 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HC will win his one 28-20.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think either way it will pan out that North finishes 2nd in district.
Winner of this game gets the one seed. Loser gets the three seed.

How do you figure ?
Black Bears 28 Whitley 20 ! Bears win weakest 5A district in the state ! After Hazard beats Whitley at the end of the season ,the 1a Dawgs would have been our district Champs with wins over Harlan county,Letcher and Whitley !
Good thing Perry Central is afraid to schedule them
Granny Bear Wrote:That was Daniel Boone!!

Ain't no black bears in San Antonio!!

Confusednicker:

it was David Crockett in Tennessee. You are already hibernating.
bac2369 Wrote:If Whitley plays the same like they did in Perry County then Harlan County will put the game away early.
:dontthink
Harlan 41-20
Harlan 41-20.......
pjdoug Wrote:it was David Crockett in Tennessee. You are already hibernating.

At least I know which state holds The Alamo!!!
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Granny Bear Wrote:At least I know which state holds The Alamo!!!
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

He lived by my family in Greene County,TN And I know that Davy Crockett told everybody to go to HE double hockey sticks. that he was leaving Tennessee and going to Texas. I'll talk to you in the spring when you come out of hibernation. Go Golonels !
HC is really good and well coached. Whitley Co is really good and wel coached. Injuries hurt HC early and looks like they are hurting Whitley now. Sometimes teams just have a teams number and seeing Harlan Co collapse last year kind of makes you wonder....and this one is at Whitley. I think both teams score but I think the red team scores more.
Hmmmm...the "red" team??
pjdoug Wrote:He lived by my family in Greene County,TN And I know that Davy Crockett told everybody to go to HE double hockey sticks. that he was leaving Tennessee and going to Texas. I'll talk to you in the spring when you come out of hibernation. Go Golonels !

That's what I've been saying all along, Goober. Crocket is from Tennessee, went to Texas and got himself killed. Along that same time Daniel Boone was whipping up on the bears!!

I believe YOU would benefit from a little hibernation!
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:He lived by my family in Greene County,TN And I know that Davy Crockett told everybody to go to HE double hockey sticks. that he was leaving Tennessee and going to Texas. I'll talk to you in the spring when you come out of hibernation. Go Golonels !

I'm kin to everybody in Greene County TN. and never was a colonial in my family tree :dontthink
bigscreen Wrote:HC is really good and well coached. Whitley Co is really good and wel coached. Injuries hurt HC early and looks like they are hurting Whitley now. Sometimes teams just have a teams number and seeing Harlan Co collapse last year kind of makes you wonder....and this one is at Whitley. I think both teams score but I think the red team scores more.

Whitley does have a one-game streak, so I guess that could be having someone's number.
Harlan County won in 2015, 2013 and 2011 at Whitley. Whitley won in 2009.
I don't think Harlan County is counting on that helping them Friday though. It looks to me like it could go either way.
E's Army Wrote:Good thing Perry Central is afraid to schedule them

at the last meeting I was at it was hazard who didn't want to play perry. said it didn't help them any, but they will play other teams in the same district
Granny Bear Wrote:That's what I've been saying all along, Goober. Crocket is from Tennessee, went to Texas and got himself killed. Along that same time Daniel Boone was whipping up on the bears!!

I believe YOU would benefit from a little hibernation!
Confusednicker:

He made sure he told everybody where to go before he went to Texas :biggrin: . it was Davy Crockett that killed a bear when he was only three. Daniel Boone was too busy blazing a trail through Cumberland Gap and on to Fort Boonesborough to be fighting bears. I would definitely like to hibernate and wake up skinny in the Spring Smile
64SUR Wrote:I'm kin to everybody in Greene County TN. and never was a colonial in my family tree :dontthink

I don't believe you. I could never be kin to you :dontthink
I haven't missed many games over the years, but sadly I probably won't make it to this one. I have an appointment in Lexington .
HCS Wrote:Whitley does have a one-game streak, so I guess that could be having someone's number.
Harlan County won in 2015, 2013 and 2011 at Whitley. Whitley won in 2009.
I don't think Harlan County is counting on that helping them Friday though. It looks to me like it could go either way.

Whitley 34-32 at Harlan Co in 14
Harlan co 50-43 at Whitley in 15
Whitley 41-33 at Harlan Co in 16.
I guess we can look for a high scoring game. So I'll take the Colonels 17-14.
Is either school on fall break? That may be deciding factor
Truthhurts Wrote:Is either school on fall break? That may be deciding factor

Whitley County fall break starts tomorrow.
HC's break is over.
HC big in this one
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Black Bears 28 Whitley 20 ! Bears win weakest 5A district in the state ! After Hazard beats Whitley at the end of the season ,the 1a Dawgs would have been our district Champs with wins over Harlan county,Letcher and Whitley !

You had Harlan County as one of the worst two teams in the district two weeks ago playing in the Toilet Bowl. What happened?
HCS Wrote:You had Harlan County as one of the worst two teams in the district two weeks ago playing in the Toilet Bowl. What happened?

just another one that talks out the wrong end .
I am planning on going to watch the Mt. Lions play the weird orange Jackets but may try and catch the second half of the Black Bear game at Whitley.

Where is the best place to eat and get a good cold beverage on the way.

I still think the red team will win this one
pjdoug Wrote:I haven't missed many games over the years, but sadly I probably won't make it to this one. I have an appointment in Lexington .

Shrink?
bigscreen Wrote:I am planning on going to watch the Mt. Lions play the weird orange Jackets but may try and catch the second half of the Black Bear game at Whitley.

Where is the best place to eat and get a good cold beverage on the way.

I still think the red team will win this one

And I am positive you will be correct!
Wink
hitter Wrote:at the last meeting I was at it was hazard who didn't want to play perry. said it didn't help them any, but they will play other teams in the same district

Have to play teams that are competitive.
Pages: 1 2 3