Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonburg @ Magoffin 2-21-07
Game is tonight, Should be a good one
I think Magoffin will win this one. Its senior night for the Hornets. Gonna miss you guys, Eric, Clay, Devin, and Nathan!!!
I think Magoffin will win this one. Its senior night for the Hornets. Gonna miss you guys, Eric, Clay, Devin, and Nathan!!!
The Blackcats mostly played zone the game so there wasn't very much man-to-man D being played.Not blowing any smoke up his *** but I believe he really is a great defensive player. Yes he could be better but for his first year of playing varsity hes proven alot to me. But i'd still rather have ashley hatfield as my bigman .HAHAHA
The Blackcats mostly played zone the game so there wasn't very much man-to-man D being played.Not blowing any smoke up his *** but I believe he really is a great defensive player. Yes he could be better but for his first year of playing varsity hes proven alot to me. But i'd still rather have ashley hatfield as my bigman .HAHAHA
Justin Credible Wrote:The Blackcats mostly played zone the game so there wasn't very much man-to-man D being played.Not blowing any smoke up his *** but I believe he really is a great defensive player. Yes he could be better but for his first year of playing varsity hes proven alot to me. But i'd still rather have ashley hatfield as my bigman .HAHAHA

hope they dont play zone tonight. well actually i hope they do and arnett will drop about 45.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:hope they dont play zone tonight. well actually i hope they do and arnett will drop about 45.
I'm sure he will.:Thumbs:
Justin Credible Wrote:I'm sure he will.:Thumbs:

i just wouldn't advise them running a zone.. not sure anyone can guard him one on one either so... bad news for p-burg