Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonburg @ Magoffin 2-21-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who will win this game?
Magoffin!!!
Magoffin by 15
Magoffin by 8!
Hornets by 13.
P-burg kept it close the first time these 2 met and that was Prestonsburg's first game of the season and they have gotten alot better. Im gonna say P-burg will pull this one out by 5.
maggofin as much as they want
Hornets
I'll take Prestonsburg... I think Rice will get shut down.

PHS-71
MC--65
Im going to go with Pburg on this one
MC by 12
im going to give magoffin the edge on this one.....
blackcat_student Wrote:I think Rice will get shut down.

By who?
Rice will not be stopped. And the game wasn't close. It was in double digits. Magoffin by 12.
MC by 15
blackcat_student Wrote:I'll take Prestonsburg... I think Rice will get shut down.

PHS-71
MC--65

Yeah if that happens which it wont, Clay Flectcher and Eric Arnett will take over the game... So Magoffin will win. 12 points
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Yeah if that happens which it wont, Clay Flectcher and Eric Arnett will take over the game... So Magoffin will win. 12 points

Arnett wont take over the game, i dont see it happening against P-burg.
Lawrence Wrote:By who?

Trevor Patton!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Arnett wont take over the game, i dont see it happening against P-burg.

Why won't he? He had 29 against a much better Powell County and if he wants he can take over against anyone in the 15th! If Magoffin plays like they did tonight they will win by how many ever they want! If eric don't take over Devin Rice will.
blackcat_student Wrote:Trevor Patton!

Then could you explain to me why he didn't shut down Rice the last time these two played?
Lawrence Wrote:Then could you explain to me why he didn't shut down Rice the last time these two played?

I don't think Rice did much in that game. It was Arnett that I remember tearing up Prestonsburg. Plus it was Prestonsburg's FIRST game of the season, and was MCHS's 2nd or 3rd.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Arnett wont take over the game, i dont see it happening against P-burg.

uh yeah he will....AGAIN.
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't think Rice did much in that game. It was Arnett that I remember tearing up Prestonsburg. Plus it was Prestonsburg's FIRST game of the season, and was MCHS's 2nd or 3rd.

And what does this prove?
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't think Rice did much in that game. It was Arnett that I remember tearing up Prestonsburg. Plus it was Prestonsburg's FIRST game of the season, and was MCHS's 2nd or 3rd.

What does the game number matter? Magoffin is better than P-burg, they beat them earlier and Magoffin is playing great. Arnett and Rice can take over anytime of the game!
15thRegionX Wrote:What does the game number matter? Magoffin is better than P-burg, they beat them earlier and Magoffin is playing great. Arnett and Rice can take over anytime of the game!

Well, in Prestonsburg's case the game number means alot. This is not the same team you played at the beginning of the year. IMO Prestonsburg is the most improved team in the region, bar none. The fact that you beat them 23 games ago does not matter.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Well, in Prestonsburg's case the game number means alot. This is not the same team you played at the beginning of the year. IMO Prestonsburg is the most improved team in the region, bar none. The fact that you beat them 23 games ago does not matter.

No doubt Prestonsburg has improved since then, but so has Magoffin. I'll give you credit about Pburg being the most improved because they have definitely turned things around but they are still not as good as Magoffin IMO. Magoffin only lost tonight by 1 to a great Powell County team.
15thRegionX Wrote:Why won't he? He had 29 against a much better Powell County and if he wants he can take over against anyone in the 15th! If Magoffin plays like they did tonight they will win by how many ever they want! If eric don't take over Devin Rice will.

Maybe he got hot but that doesnt mean anything. I dont think he could take over against anyone in the 15th there is no way. Rice wont do anything with Patton though Arnett has a better chance of taking over.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:uh yeah he will....AGAIN.

Even if he does, one man isnt a hole team.
im sorry but patton is horrible
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Even if he does, one man isnt a hole team.

I think you meant whole. :howdy:
Pages: 1 2 3