Poll: Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
66.67%
Fairview
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
Paintsville 42 to 28
upset of the year

FAIRVIEW 38

PAINTSVILLE 36

these boys are capable and can play with anyone in this class. gonna take a gutsy performance. and everyone tired of hearing the "hype" that surrounds the tigers QB. I think Fairview has the better QB in this matchup. defense stays strong enough to stop the tiger attack. AIR RAID in WESTWOOD Friday night!!Confusedinglepar
scrappy coco Wrote:upset of the year

FAIRVIEW 38

PAINTSVILLE 36

these boys are capable and can play with anyone in this class. gonna take a gutsy performance. and everyone tired of hearing the "hype" that surrounds the tigers QB. I think Fairview has the better QB in this matchup. defense stays strong enough to stop the tiger attack. AIR RAID in WESTWOOD Friday night!!Confusedinglepar

I think Fairview is capable of winning, but they need to limit the turnovers and find a better defense than what they displayed last week at Coal Grove.
Not going to happen. Tigers are not taking this game lightly. Good luck Eagles.
I've watched a lot of film on both teams and Fairview has a weak defense. Paintsville's defense is solid but I have to Fairview 20 points for home field advantage. Tigers 57 Eagles 20.
If Trimble or Phelps can match up on Washington, and he is tackled within 3 yards of the LOS then Fairview is stopped offensively. Roy is a good QB, probably the best pure pocket QB in EKY, BUT WAIT JUST A MINUTE, a lot of his stats are padded with glorified sweeps, with Washington taking a screen or 2 yard bubble, for a 20+ yd gain or reception. Fairview's rushing attack isnt strong enough to force Pville to play 7 or more in the box. Paintsville should be able to double or atleast cheat a safety to Washington's side and shut him down.

I think this will be a close ball game for a half. I think Paintsville will struggle a bit adjusting to Fairviews temp offensively, but they will make the adjustments at half time and win confortably.
BigMelon63 Wrote:Not going to happen. Tigers are not taking this game lightly. Good luck Eagles.
I've watched a lot of film on both teams and Fairview has a weak defense. Paintsville's defense is solid but I have to Fairview 20 points for home field advantage. Tigers 57 Eagles 20.

That's what we, as fans, hope for and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I remember more than one Pikeville fan uttering those same words during the playoffs last season and we know how that ended.
Different season and different teams. Pikeville didn't even watch any film on Paintsville. They skipped over to Raceland. Last year is not this year.
the paper tigers are overrated
The "paper" Tigers up at 5:30am practicing for the invasion of Westwood Friday Night!!!
[attachment=o3250]
Kash Daniel putting in extra work 30 minutes after practice Monday!
[attachment=o3251]
Paintsville will come into this one ready to go. They know the Rams are off this week and will be there watching. Unfortunately for Fairview I think Paintsville wants to make a statement in this one. If Fairview wants to have any chance winning they are going to have to play mistake free fundamental football or it could be a long night for the Eagles.
Does fairview stadium have plenty of seating for the visiting fans?
jimbo Wrote:Does fairview stadium have plenty of seating for the visiting fans?

Normally I would say their visiting stands have a reasonable amount of seating. This week I'm not sure. I'm sure the Paintsville fans will travel well this week as it it the first district game. This week is also Raceland's open week and I suspect a lot of Raceland fans will be there since Westwood is only a few minutes away from Raceland. I should also warn you that the parking at Fairview is not very good either. I would suggest you get there around 6:00 if you want to get a decent parking spot and secure a place to sit.
I haven't been to Fairview since the early eighties. I can't wait to get there!
Let's hear it Melon head . Show some pictures of paintsvilles practicing at 230 am and kash staying over until midnight . The paper tigers are over rated and over inflated by melon head
Paintsville 36 Fairview 21
We will see anotherfootballnutlicker.
I think Paintsville has what it takes to get to bowling green....DEFENSE...jmo in 1A my sleeper team last year to my contender team this year. :Cheerlead
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Does fairview have a player who has to sit out this weeks game and if so how big of a loss is it

Yes, i believe so neway. LB/RB if im not mistaken
BigMelon63 Wrote:We will see anotherfootballnutlicker.

Wow melon head talking dirty !!!
When I get riled up I get that way! Go Tigers!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:When I get riled up I get that way! Go Tigers!!!

Making nasty comments making fun of the gay community will not get you real far .
I'm not making fun of the gay community. I'm making fun of you like you were of me. Hey I'm fifty years old I'm about as far along as I need to be. You are the protagonist not me. I'm just responding to your hate mail. Keep on hating hater. The Tigers are going to prove you wrong again and again. Like they have all year. I posted those pictures because I was proud of those young men and their work ethic. The likes of which you don't see very often.
BigMelon63 Wrote:I'm not making fun of the gay community. I'm makig fun of you like you were of me. You are the protagonist not me. I'm just responding to your hate mail. Keep on hating hater. The Tigers are going to prove you wrong again and again. Like they have all year. I posted those pictures because I was proud of those young men and their work ethic. The likes of which you don't see very often.

Your not making fun of the gay community but your making fun of me calling me a homosexual ?? Kind of the same thing melon head I mean my sexual preference is really none of your business nor is it your right to blab your mouth about it . You've really shown your true colors
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Making nasty comments making fun of the gay community will not get you real far .

Oh good grief, what a stupid statement. Last I heard that is not something confined to being one gender inclusive. Think about that one for a minute!!
I really don't care about your sexual preference or anyone else. You could be a woman as far as I know. You like making fun of my name and I made fun of yours big friggin' deal. My true colors are Blue and White!!! You don't like it, tough. Go Tigers!!!
anotherfootballnut good at dishing it out, not so good at taking it.Confusednicker:

Paintsville 48
Fairview 20
Watch out jetpilot that could be construed as an anti gay remark! Geez!!
Lord...smh
BigMelon63 Wrote:Watch out jetpilot that could be construed as an anti gay remark! Geez!!

Oh and I almost forgot, he can't take a joke either.:biggrin: