Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 28 Newport Central Catholic 10
killbilly usmc Wrote:No it will be Boyle County, and Belfry. Belfry will get smacked in the title game. I think all 6 classes have a heavy favorite at this point could change.
1a Beechwood
2a Desales
3a Boyle County
4a South Warren
5a Pulaski County
6a Male

Way to early to even start talking about state championship now you never know when injuries will pop up a key player goes down for the season and yours gets shot!
luke skywalker Wrote:It's about time he showed up to play. Been waiting all season to see if the double digit D1 offers and that 4.9 40 speed was true. Jury still out on those though Confusednicker:
Don't know why your snickering, you got to see him last year when your team got beat.:eyeroll:
proud44pirate Wrote:The blocking out of bounds is legal. You block till you hear a whistle. Don't cry cause your boys got took to the woodshed. It ain't the first Cole tried taking a kid to the bus. The block started in the middle of the field and he took him out of bounds. If I knew how to post a video on here I have it. Message me on how to put it on and I will. Take the whipping and go on to next week.

I'm not going to say where this happened, but a few years ago we were playing an away game, and one of my boys did a pancake block until he heard the whistle. He stopped, turned around just in time to see the official flag had been thrown for him. The ref was wearing a mike, and when he announced the infraction, he called "excessive blocking".

I kid you not!