Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 State Champs= 3 PRIVATE SCHOOLS again.
Looked at Trinity's faciltiy on line,, very nice.... Thanks for the tip,, the field is nice,, I am hoping that we see one with DEVILS pianted in the endzone.....still hoping for miracles...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Looked at Trinity's faciltiy on line,, very nice.... Thanks for the tip,, the field is nice,, I am hoping that we see one with DEVILS pianted in the endzone.....still hoping for miracles...

Hey devilologist, I got an idea on some significant way's to come up with money quickly, next time you see me, give me a hollar....
send me a private message, call me
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I expected nothing less from the championship games.
i just think that it should be left alone, the public schools need to get better if they want to win. it would be nice to see a new playoff bracket for the private schools, but where khsaa just did the new 6 class system for next season, i really dont see this even being considered for quite a while.
Rocky Wrote:Belfry dont care we have beaten them anyway!!!!!

My bad....stop getting those players from Red Jacket, Matewan and other surrounding communities and come talk to me.