Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.22%
Whitley County
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Bell County
Bell by 14+
topnotch Wrote:Some how you missed it gut, I saw the MS game, I never saw Luke lob anything up, It is called passing part of the offense.

I never said he did. I said he should just keep lobbing the ball up and let those receivers catch it.
Bell.Co 45 Whitley.Co 7
Won't be pretty for Whitley.
Bell running clock mid 2nd qt
Whitley 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Go Whitley you are looking better every game.
panther nation Wrote:Won't be pretty for Whitley.
Whitley 7

I bet you an avatar for one full week that Bell wont put up a running clock before halftime.
Dang it GUT, why won't you ever bet me?:insane:
Go Whitley. Take out those cats..
No running clock!!!
Wasn't it Chappell that was the offensive coordinator at Middlesboro that beat Bell last year?
bear claw Wrote:Dang it GUT, why won't you ever bet me?:insane:

I only make the bets, never take them.
Whitley is improved, but not even close to where they need to be. Bell wins....But it will be closer than anyone expects!
Whitley 7

doubtful
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Wasn't it Chappell that was the offensive coordinator at Middlesboro that beat Bell last year?

Yes,but can he do it with this team? Smile
Whitley always plays Bell hard. I don't expect any less this year either. It is a game Whitley waits for all year, with signs in the weight room and so on. To bell it is another game. I think that has hurt Whitley in the past. All the eggs in 1 basket type of deal. They have had some injuries that have killed their district hopes. With many coming in the Bell game.
TopCat Wrote:Whitley always plays Bell hard. I don't expect any less this year either. It is a game Whitley waits for all year, with signs in the weight room and so on. To bell it is another game. I think that has hurt Whitley in the past. All the eggs in 1 basket type of deal. They have had some injuries that have killed their district hopes. With many coming in the Bell game.

It has been that way for years I don't expect it to change. Good luck Bobcats game #3.
Bell isn't that much improved over last year I dont know what ppl think. I got whitley by a td even though I do hope Bell wins as a Middlesboro fan because I want Middlesboro to be the first one to shut their mouths just like last year. Bells on their high horse just like every other year for the first 2 or 3 weeks until they finally meet some talent then it starts to fade away once their delusional fans realize that their just average this isn't 5 or 10 years ago..
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Bell isn't that much improved over last year I dont know what ppl think. I got whitley by a td even though I do hope Bell wins as a Middlesboro fan because I want Middlesboro to be the first one to shut their mouths just like last year. Bells on their high horse just like every other year for the first 2 or 3 weeks until they finally meet some talent then it starts to fade away once their delusional fans realize that their just average this isn't 5 or 10 years ago..

I am glad that ev everyone is still thinking that you will soon find out.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I am glad that ev everyone is still thinking that you will soon find out.
heard all that last year.. theirs no way the freshman that came up has improved bell that much no way..
Lilly Wrote:I want to know who the 3 was that picked Whitley in the poll. Identify yourselves unless of course you are a coward.

I was number 4.... Go Colonels!!
Correction, I was Number 9..... Whitley by 6, late in the 4th.....
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:heard all that last year.. theirs no way the freshman that came up has improved bell that much no way..

Like I said you will find out how much they have improved have you watched them this year?
He will find out soon enough. It is not the freshman, it is the returning starters that make us better than last year. What was your jackets like in 2012 as sophomores? As I said u will see soon enough. Mboro has managed to beat us 2 times in nearly 30 years. It took Mboro best team in recent memory and Bell's youngest to make it happen. You better enjoy that win bc it will be the last you will get for a long, long time!
Whitley 7

Don't think it will be a running clock but will take the BOBCATS 28 -7
Whitley County QB Woods is hard to catch bell lineman will get tired trying to catch him......just sayin Confusedinglepar
You Bell county fans sure better hope you win, you have managed to piss off most of East Kentucky and part of Tenn. and WVA.
Just want to give a shout out to the Murray kid from Bell...Saw where he is getting a lot of attention from Florida State. GREAT JOB!!! young man...Keep it up....I think I told everyone you were going to be something special a year or so ago. :Thumbs:
topnotch Wrote:You Bell county fans sure better hope you win, you have managed to piss off most of East Kentucky and part of Tenn. and WVA.

What? Lol
Count Wrote:Just want to give a shout out to the Murray kid from Bell...Saw where he is getting a lot of attention from Florida State. GREAT JOB!!! young man...Keep it up....I think I told everyone you were going to be something special a year or so ago. :Thumbs:
Hopefully those fsu scouts are at the bell mboro game then!! Maybe they will catch a glimpse of Pittman and Barton!
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County QB Woods is hard to catch bell lineman will get tired trying to catch him......just sayin Confusedinglepar

I think he will get tired first, we have 8 or 9 very good d-lineman that will chase him all over bell and back. BTW we are all just sayin!