Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County vs. Corbin 8/22 (@ Somerset-Ray Correll Bowl)
corbin is a good football team but like some have said this game will not be close. pc is on a mission and it starts with corbin
I do believe Corbin will have a good year, however... I see them dropping two in a row to Pulaski Co. Teams
Truth_Hurts Wrote:I do believe Corbin will have a good year, however... I see them dropping two in a row to Pulaski Co. Teams

Truth_Hurts It want happen. :dontthink
That's why the games are played, we soon shall see. Gotta love HS football...especially preseason.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:49-20 PC and Corbin scores 7-10 on PC second team/JV.

I just don't see Corbin winning more then 5 or 6 games this season and wouldn't be surprised to see them 3rd again in the district. You just don't go from being a power team to a wide open throw it every play offense with no power game and that is what system coach Haddix ran at Perry. Black tried to do it at Whitley and it didn't work well at all.

I dont recall Whitley EVER throwing it every play. most the time has been like needing rain during a drought. I dont drink the Haddix kool-aid either but Corbin is returning a lot and i think they will have a balanced offense and a tough defense.
Wildcat18 Wrote:That will work against 90% of Corbin's schedule, but not against Pulaski. PC's defense is arguably the fastest the school has ever assembled. They live and breathe slants and screens. We'll see how Coach Haddix adjusts game in and game out. I still think Corbin has a great year and competes for the 3A title before it's over.

slant passes are hard to defend for anybody if executed properly.
pjdoug Wrote:slant passes are hard to defend for anybody if executed properly.

Very true. However, I'm taking Johnson & Gregory on the edges at corner every day of the week and twice on Sundays over any WR they'll play this year. The issue will be if they decide to run those guys on offense only some games.
Pulaski by 21
Corbin 33 PC 13 . Corbins defense will put the clamps on PCs offense.
Slotback22 Wrote:Corbin 33 PC 13 . Corbins defense will put the clamps on PCs offense.

Confusednicker:
Slotback22 Wrote:Corbin 33 PC 13 . Corbins defense will put the clamps on PCs offense.

If you're a player do yourself and the team a favor and dont post bulletin board material. We got a long way to go to be ready to take on an Offense like Pulaski.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:If you're a player do yourself and the team a favor and dont post bulletin board material. We got a long way to go to be ready to take on an Offense like Pulaski.

I agree. Playing at the level of a team as good as Pulaski Co. is
where Corbin wants to get to, but it won't happen overnight.

that's a bold prediction but dont see it happening Confusednicker:
Pulaski will have a running clock early in the 3rd quarter.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Pulaski will have a running clock early in the 3rd quarter.

Dude you are smoking some good weed. Confusedmoke:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Pulaski will have a running clock early in the 3rd quarter.

May start the 2nd half with a running clock.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:No Corbin alum has said anything about winning a championship or beating Pulaski. It's easy for you to troll knowing that rockastle doesnt have corbin on their schedule....

Hes not from Rockcastle, don't relate us with him. he is all Pulaski!
corbins defense will def be tested in this one but, riley hall maybe too much in this one
PC 42
Corbin 21
64SUR Wrote:Dude you are smoking some good weed. Confusedmoke:

Confusednicker:
Maroons ROLL.
I need an UPSET in this game very few poster pick CORBIN in BGR PICK'EM....GO REDHOUNDS..:poker face:
Pulaski is the real deal. Corbin is not chopped liver. early game anything can happen. I think it will be close. May come down to who has ball last. I pick Corbin 35-28.
I expect to see Pulaski back in Bowling Green this year. Maroons roll!
PC will have too much for corbin in this one. Corbin is still learning a new offense and defense which will not help matters. PC by 3 or 4 td's.
This game will let corbin coaches learn alot about their team. Will the qb handle pressure? Will they be physical enough? Will the ol open holes for the running game?
After watching Pulaski manhandle a weak Madison Central team...
Pulaski Co. 36
Corbin 17
PC gets the win.
Corbin 18 Pulaski 13
PC by 3 tds
PC on a different level then Corbin... PC by 2 td's at least..
I just feel like Pulaski is in for a surprise. Corbin's defense is underrated. Defense and special teams will win it for the red hounds