Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County vs Leslie County Predictions and Bets
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Bell had a BAAAAAD night IMO.
haha. I didn't predict that one coming. Coming from Bell's coaching staff they said it could have been because Leslie's D was pretty good.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:haha. I didn't predict that one coming. Coming from Bell's coaching staff they said it could have been because Leslie's D was pretty good.
I guess, it should be a fun game to watch if your a Bobcat fan Friday night! In all seriousness, I really do not care who wins, it does not affect anything in my life, but this is fun and all.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I do think that the game will be decided by turnovers and the special teams....whoever has more big plays on defense and special teams, wins IMO.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Bell had a BAAAAAD night IMO.
Leslie couldn't play Bell like that again if they had too. You all don't have to give Leslie credit if you don't want too. I know it hurt your alls pride and everything.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I do think that the game will be decided by turnovers and the special teams....whoever has more big plays on defense and special teams, wins IMO.
Leslie's defense has made big plays all year long.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Leslie's defense has made big plays all year long.
They have had to because their offense is not good. They do have a good defense, I will agree with that.

GoldenHands10 Wrote:Yeah Leslie sucks. They couldn't play Bell like that again if they had too. You all don't have to give Leslie credit if you don't want too. I know it hurt your alls pride and everything.
Leslie does not "suck," but Bell overlooked them and nearly got beat.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They have had to because their offense is not good. They do have a good defense, I will agree with that.

But now that they have the line straight the offense looks good
Leslie's inexperienced offense isn't inexperienced anymore they have played 7 games togather. I think they are finally starting to click.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Howard rushed for over 250 yards alone and 4 td's against Breathitt last year.
Leslie is tough at home, Ask Bell co. Leslie lost to Bell 7-0, Bell lost to Henry Clay 26-22. How in the world do you think Breathitt wins by 2 or even 3 td's? No way! Leslie was rated in the top 10 preseason 2a. Let me tell you, Breathitt will not beat Leslie at Leslie imo. This Breathitt team is still a year away.

The Howard boy had 6 td's vs breathitt last year!!!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They have had to because their offense is not good. They do have a good defense, I will agree with that.
Leslie's offense was yougn and unexperienced. They hadn't played with each other and didn't know how to play well with one another. I think they have there offense worked out and are ready to play. I think this will be a breakout game for Leslie's offense. I'm not saying Breathitt doesn't have a good defense I just think Leslie has worked out all the kinks.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Leslie's offense was yougn and unexperienced. They hadn't played with each other and didn't know how to play well with one another. I think they have there offense worked out and are ready to play. I think this will be a breakout game for Leslie's offense. I'm not saying Breathitt doesn't have a good defense I just think Leslie has worked out all the kinks.
One week does not make that much of a difference....I am going with Breathitt by 20. Go Bobcats! Breathitt will knock a few more "kinks" into the Eagles IMO.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:One week does not make that much of a difference....I am going with Breathitt by 20. Go Bobcats! Breathitt will knock a few more "kinks" into the Eagles IMO.
Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries will occur on the field or off.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:One week does not make that much of a difference....I am going with Breathitt by 20. Go Bobcats! Breathitt will knock a few more "kinks" into the Eagles IMO.
All hail the almighty Bobcats.:notworthy
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries will occur on the field or off.
That Eagle D may cause a few.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:That Eagle D may cause a few.
Friday night lets.................".....get-r-done!!!!!!..." yeeeeeehaaaaaaw

GoldenHands10 Wrote:All hail the almighty Bobcats.:notworthy
LOL, not quite, I am just playing the game.

Breathitt by 3 td's
Benchwarmer Wrote:Breathitt by 3 td's
What are you,stoned?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Friday night lets.................".....get-r-done!!!!!!..." yeeeeeehaaaaaaw
helllllllll yeaaaauhhhh
Benchwarmer Wrote:Breathitt by 3 td's
Breathitt can consider theirselves lucky if they score 3 TD's.
Go Bobcats!!!!!!!!
Breathitt Co will win this one.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Breathitt can consider theirselves lucky if they score 3 TD's.
Maybe, but Leslie would be lucky to score 2.

Thats all they need to get a W.
On average the Defense is giving up about 11.4 points a game.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Thats all they need to get a W.
On average the Defense is giving up about 11.4 points a game.
:thumpsup: I will not be able to make the trip to Hyden, I had to come back to Campbellsville due to an illness in the family. I wish all the best of luck though.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Maybe, but Leslie would be lucky to score 2.
:lmao:
Can anyone update this game tonight?

Bobcats in this one in a big way.