Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs Leslie County Predictions and Bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brethitt Co. coming in to this game with a 6-1 record, their only loss coming from Western (undefeated), should be a pretty easy win for Brethitt and a good game to work on some stuff to get ready for Middlesboro on the 20th

So what does everyone think the outcome of this game will be?
i think that this should be a pretty good game
yeah this will be a good game for Brethitt and an easy one as well

Brethitt-48

Leslie-18
JWBN4EA Wrote:yeah this will be a good game for Brethitt and an easy one as well

Brethitt-48

Leslie-18
An easy game for Brethitt? Leslie hasn't given anyone an easy game all year. This game is going to be all about Leslie keeping there offense going. I'm taking Leslie 32-7.
This should be a great game with the favor going to Breathitt by two TD's! Lets see what everyone wants to bets.
This will be a low scoring game that is decided in the 4th quarter IMO. Breathitt will come prepared for a battle and win 20-16. Go Bobcats. Leslie is very capable of winning this game, I will be coming into town to spend some time with family, so I may make it to this one, should be exciting.
Leslie played Bell to 7-0 score. Game is at Leslie. I like Leslie co. 27-26 in a close one.
I think Middlesboro will win the district, Leslie finishes at the second spot. Breathitt will own it next year.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Leslie played Bell to 7-0 score. Game is at Leslie. I like Leslie co. 27-26 in a close one.
Are you saying Brethitt is as good as Bell. I don't think they are close to Bell.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I think Middlesboro will win the district, Leslie finishes at the second spot. Breathitt will own it next year.
Breahitt has an easy district next year....the only competition is Fleming County.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Are you saying Brethitt is as good as Bell. I don't think they are close to Bell.
Breathitt is not one demintional like Bell, so I think they will be able to score on Leslie.
JWBN4EA Wrote:yeah this will be a good game for Brethitt and an easy one as well

Brethitt-48

Leslie-18

Haha, man you need to quit dreamin. Im glad your confident though.
I never said that, I said Leslie would win a close one over Breathitt. Funny how some people distort what your actually saying. Bell would line up and run over Breathitt, But I do think Breathitt would play them a very tough game. Game is at Leslie, Leslie gets the edge at home in my book.
Breathitt, Last time I checked it has an A in it Golden hands.

Brethitt-48

Leslie-18
No way this will be a blowout IMO, but I hope it is.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Breathitt, Last time I checked it has an A in it Golden hands.
What does it matter how you spell it. They are going to get beat anyhow.
I will come out and say Leslie. Just because I played against them and they have tons of heart.
Why the attitude Golden hands, I picked Leslie also. Well I guess it don't matter how you spell it but for future reference I'd try to spell Breathitt correctly. You might want a job some day and at least look like you can spell.
I would usally say Breathitt Co easy but Leslie only held Bell Co to 7 pts ! Thats really good for a East Ky 2A team to do ! But this game can go either way to hard to predict !
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Why the attitude Golden hands, I picked Leslie also. Well I guess it don't matter how you spell it but for future reference I'd try to spell Breathitt correctly. You might want a job some day and at least look like you can spell.
I'm sorry I'm not the Spelling Bee Champion like you. :notworthy I'll try a little harder next time.
I appriciate that lol, Hooked on phonics might be the answer.
Hey I'm just kidding you Golden Hands, We both agree Leslie wins, That's all that matters right???? Leslie wins in a close one.

Brethitt-48

Leslie-18

Dude get a clue the way the LC defence has been playing they'll show u easy one and the way it was at kcc the offence is damn good so quit "DREAMING"
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Hey I'm just kidding you Golden Hands, We both agree Leslie wins, That's all that matters right???? Leslie wins in a close one.
Heyy dawg we both say Leslie, but I don't see a close game.
JWBN4EA Wrote:Brethitt Co. coming in to this game with a 6-1 record, their only loss coming from Western (undefeated), should be a pretty easy win for Brethitt and a good game to work on some stuff to get ready for Middlesboro on the 20th

So what does everyone think the outcome of this game will be?

There gonna get beat by LC and there gonna get beat by middlesboro so what ya gonna do
:devilflam
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I appriciate that lol, Hooked on phonics might be the answer.
Its appreciate so obviously hooked on phonics didn't work for you.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Its appreciate so obviously hooked on phonics didn't work for you.
haha fook...... u guys crack me up I believe u 2 are on hooked on chronic:dontthink
LCHS56 Wrote:There gonna get beat by LC and there gonna get beat by middlesboro so what ya gonna do
:devilflam

so your saying that BOTH LC and MIDDLESBORO is going to beat Brethitt this season...man you need to be a comedian cause that shit is funny:lmao:
JWBN4EA Wrote:so your saying that BOTH LC and MIDDLESBORO is going to beat Brethitt this season...man you need to be a comedian cause that shit is funny:lmao:
You better put an "a" in "Brethitt". Getum-Choppin will get his undies in a bunchSmile
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:You better put an "a" in "Brethitt". Getum-Choppin will get his undies in a bunchSmile
My bad...sorry bout that Getum-Choppin you dont have to get all worked up on this one...lol
Pages: 1 2 3