Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Prestonsburg Predictions and Bets
i dont think this is going to be such an easy game for the cards...i still predict them to win but maybe by a two point conversion.
Prestonsburg in an upset.

SC-13
Prestonsburg-26
35-14 I like Sheldon clark
Sheldon Clark has heart and the desire to win this year. Which team went to the playoffs and won a game? SHELDON CLARK!! No competition, this Friday. Go Cards
Prestonsburg
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Insight Wrote:Sheldon Clark has heart and the desire to win this year. Which team went to the playoffs and won a game? SHELDON CLARK!! No competition, this Friday. Go Cards

Thats right..GO CARDS
TRAIN85 Wrote:so what you are saying is that prestonsburg should have beat leslie co, pikeville, and ashland. if this is your case. then we might as well say that the blackcats are 06-07 state champs. they will be a 3 or 4 seed in the playoffs, coach isnt that great (imo), the team isnt that good. they played the way they did because someone didnt prepare them the way they should have. they will be lucky to beat sv, putting them at a monstrous 4-6 or even better 5-5.

I'm not so sure about Ashland, but yes, I think they should have beaten Pikeville and Leslie County. Prestonsburg had over 12 turnovers in those two games. They're beginning to come around.
blackcat Wrote:I'm not so sure about Ashland, but yes, I think they should have beaten Pikeville and Leslie County. Prestonsburg had over 12 turnovers in those two games. They're beginning to come around.
i sure hope so....with the reemergence of pburg in the district it will only make everyone better
Sc
I know that Sheldon Clark has 2 weeks to prepare for P-burg. More time then most teams get before starting district games. There should be no excuse for SC to lose to P-burg even though the game is at P-burg. I think it will be a good game. If SC wants a district title then they will have to beat P-burg. I know P-burg doesnt have a good record but these two teams have history of great games no matter what their records are. It should be interesting because I whatched P-burg play, their d-fense is what gives them a chance to win and SC offense carrys them.
This game will be a battle from the start. You can throw out both teams records because when Sc and Pburg step onto the field, their record is the last thing on their minds. Last year Pburg was 0-4 when they came to the rock and gave Sc a close game and Sc went to the regional finals. I think the extra week of practice and Sc's hard nosed all around play will give them the advantage.
beaverboy22 Wrote:This game will be a battle from the start. You can throw out both teams records because when Sc and Pburg step onto the field, their record is the last thing on their minds. Last year Pburg was 0-4 when they came to the rock and gave Sc a close game and Sc went to the regional finals. I think the extra week of practice and Sc's hard nosed all around play will give them the advantage.

Well said.TongueirateSho
pburg 14

cards 28
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's awful ??? Who has sheldon clark played that finishes the season with a above .500 win percentage ? Prestonsburg played really good teams(Leslie Co, Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland) maybe if SC would get a tougher schedule like Pburg and Belfry does then you can brag about your team !

Prestonsburg's awful
I hope P-burg wins this but SC's proably in a big way .....Go Blackcats!!!!!!!!
Sheldon Clark!!!!

Are all you Bub's related?
blackcat Wrote:I'm not so sure about Ashland, but yes, I think they should have beaten Pikeville and Leslie County. Prestonsburg had over 12 turnovers in those two games. They're beginning to come around.

you can keep believing all you want but if you want to live in a realist world, then go check the scoreboard. you can talk about this and that went wrong, but the game is over and prestonsburg lost.
Sc
This should be a great game to watch. Where is it going to be played at?
Sheldon Clark will win this one by alot.
We as fans can bash each other all we want but its not up to us its up to the players who wants it more. If Sheldon Clark gets the big head then P burg might beet SCHS. But ive played for the cards and been a cards fan every since ive been a lil kid. One thing that ive learned though playing is usually when you get to cocky thats usually when you mess up. I look for it to be a close game but ill say my cards will come back to Martin County with the W.
I don't know much about p'burg but i know alot about the cards and i see Sc and Adam dails running down p'burgs throught no matter how god of defense p'burg has Good luck cards..
TRAIN85 Wrote:you can keep believing all you want but if you want to live in a realist world, then go check the scoreboard. you can talk about this and that went wrong, but the game is over and prestonsburg lost.

Yeah, and I have accepted that, but it seems to me you're just a Prestonsburg hater. All I'm saying is that Prestonsburg is a different team than the one that played LC and Pikeville. I hope it's a great game Friday night, good luck to both teams.
Sheldon Clark is like an umbrella..it always keeps coming back for more
I think that Sheldon Clark will win in a tight game. P'burg is getting better as most teams should be at this time of the year.
im taking sheldon clark 21-6 i really dont see a good team that p-burg has played..the only way that p-burg will win this game is if sc doesnt come prepard.(which they have had 2 weeks to do that).so i dont see the blackcats winning..
I think P'burg has been learning and has the heart to get it done. P'burg wins
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:well maybe win p-burg starts winning games nobody will call them awful....Just because you know SC is gonna win and you can't do nothin about doesn't mean you have to whine. SC went to the regional finals last year...what did p-burg do...well they lost.....alot.........SC is off to a 4-0 start...the last time I checked that means you have talent

just because someone has a good record doesnt mean that you are pretty good..you obviously don't know anything about football..or sports, any kind for that matter..As blackcat_student said, prestonsburg has lost to 3 teams..3 very good teams..Ashland, Leslie, and Pikeville..Sheldon Clark has beat Knott County Central, Boyd Co., and Lawrence Co, who prestonsburg obliterated in a post season scrimmage, and Fairland, Ohio, But i dont know much about out-of-state teams. I did not mean to offend the writer of that reply in anyway, all im trying to do is get a point across.:flame:
dfblackcat53 Wrote:just because someone has a good record doesnt mean that you are pretty good..you obviously don't know anything about football..or sports, any kind for that matter..As blackcat_student said, prestonsburg has lost to 3 teams..3 very good teams..Ashland, Leslie, and Pikeville..Sheldon Clark has beat Knott County Central, Boyd Co., and Lawrence Co, who prestonsburg obliterated in a post season scrimmage, and Fairland, Ohio, But i dont know much about out-of-state teams. I did not mean to offend the writer of that reply in anyway, all im trying to do is get a point across.:flame:

well if you have watched mountain football...I dont think that boyd and lawrence are any pan cakes their not great but they are good 3a football teams!
dfblackcat53 Wrote:just because someone has a good record doesnt mean that you are pretty good..you obviously don't know anything about football..or sports, any kind for that matter

That makes no sense at all dude. just because a team has a good record doesn't mean they are good? I guess the team with the suckiest record ever is the best god im such an idiot all this time i thought it was the team with the good record that was the good team