Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Refs
call this # and tell them what you seen 859-559-2180
To: Met Man. How corrupt is the 14th region. What adult in their right mind would try to buy as game for a team. That is absurd. The kids will win the game. Not refs, or not coaches. nor the fans. I will take the 15th region officials anytime over other regions. They work very hard.
I will by hell. I know i prolly look like a idiot on here but I dont care I just dont see how you can take the game from kids, KIDS!!!! that work their asses off from oct to now to just take it from them because you like somones family on the other teams staff or for a little money. Get a damn job!
To: Kenoria
When you call, ask how you can get your officiating license. I would love to attend some of these games of some of these people who can ref from the stands but don't have the guts to get out on the floor. Believe me, pay is not the reason. I wouldn't put up with whiny a** people for it.
A game is never "the kids faults," its always "the officials."
Tailback 44 They all have jobs and rush home from those jobs to call games. You wanna try it for a year or so. You've got the #
hey i'm with you on this the is to the woman over at khsaa she told that there wasn't noone other then myself bad mouthing the ref's
Knott cant win football even if they had refs cant win basketball without the refs and hell they dont even come close to win any other sport. Oh before someone says speech or academics bullshit sport
We will send them the tape you think Tom Searcy will let us use his tape or you reckon he has done edited that last foul out of it?
You realize that all you guys can become officials too? You do it. I'm sure all of you would do awesome.
Tailback44 Wrote:I will by hell. I know i prolly look like a idiot on here but I dont care I just dont see how you can take the game from kids, KIDS!!!! that work their asses off from oct to now to just take it from them because you like somones family on the other teams staff or for a little money. Get a damn job!

:hilarious:
Tailback44 Wrote:I will by hell. I know i prolly look like a idiot on here but I dont care I just dont see how you can take the game from kids, KIDS!!!! that work their asses off from oct to now to just take it from them because you like somones family on the other teams staff or for a little money. Get a damn job!

You just called a KID, pretty boy in your previous message! And yes you do look like an idot!!!
14th region official Wrote:trent,walin, webb

not corrupt just terrible officials!!!!!
Ok since i look like a idiot I'll quit right now and let u guys win. Aleast Knott co will have fair win in something.
Rock, maybe u should become a ref. right KCC fans?
metman Wrote:Would someone explain to me how officials can make phantom calls to decide games and ruin childrens dreams of playing at rupp.....The game between KNOTT and BREATHITT was a disgrace.....The offficials out of this region are corrupt......something has to be done with these guys...The three individuals that called that game had an agenda.....THAT WAS TO HELP KNOTT CO WIN.....CONGRATS TO KNOTT FOR BUYING ONE!!!!!!!

I know those 3 phantom fouls they called on Evan Hall on 3 clean blocked shots was a disgrace!!! And the technical was a disgrace!!! THAT WAS TO HELP BREATHITT CO WIN!!! CONGRATS TO BREATHITT FOR TRYING BUT NOT SUCCEEDING BUYING ONE!!!:lmao:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I know those 3 phantom fouls they called on Evan Hall on 3 clean blocked shots was a disgrace!!! And the technical was a disgrace!!! THAT WAS TO HELP BREATHITT CO WIN!!! CONGRATS TO BREATHITT FOR TRYING BUT NOT SUCCEEDING BUYING ONE!!!:lmao:

Now you look like a idiot.
I'm going to consolidate all of these goofy ref threads because there is no sense in having 3 threads about referees sucking.
Tailback44 Wrote:Now you look like a idiot.

This is a joke right? Your being sarcastic in your rants I hope.. You have go to be kidding me..your ranting and raving DURING WORK HOURS.. about kids.. "pretty boy Davis", and going off on refs..

Zach Davis is a great kid..he's 18 .. YOU NEED TO GROW UP!

You don't think Knott worked from October til now to get to the championship game?

What about Fraley..he quit came back.. went off during the game..was all over Evan..had to be calmed down by the coaches wife..and then cried some more..

Jealous much? No one bought this game.. :lmao: And the refs could be argued either way!
Downtown10 Wrote:This thread needs some cheese.

That's funny right there
:trolldad:
[quote=Tailback44]You know what before the tournament even started a couple of my buddies at work told me that KCC would win it because those 15th refs are so high on Raymond Justice. I disagreed witth them I said KCC has a good shot because I thought watching them in the wymt they were the best team but after last night. I am so sick to my stomach that they would do that those kids QUOTE]

not only Justice, but isn't all of BB's business's in that area as well? Guess that isn't a conflict of interest either. No wonder Knott always wants the 15th region guys to call their games.:yikes:
EKYHoops Wrote:[quote=Tailback44]You know what before the tournament even started a couple of my buddies at work told me that KCC would win it because those 15th refs are so high on Raymond Justice. I disagreed witth them I said KCC has a good shot because I thought watching them in the wymt they were the best team but after last night. I am so sick to my stomach that they would do that those kids QUOTE]

not only Justice, but isn't all of BB's business's in that area as well? Guess that isn't a conflict of interest either. No wonder Knott always wants the 15th region guys to call their games.:yikes:

Nope!!! Another conspiricy theory shot down!!! But I did hear he had 3 refs behind the grassy knoll!!!:lmao:
Tailback44 Wrote:Now you look like a idiot.

You did see this :lmao: after my statement didn't you?
Tailback and Ken, by doing this you're making yourselves look really dumb.

Please just stop.:hilarious:
I don't care who it is B.C. , kcc, pcc ,lcc, or Bhs if the refs are cheating be a man and stand up .for those kids . what does that tell them it ok .
EKYHoops Wrote:[quote=Tailback44]You know what before the tournament even started a couple of my buddies at work told me that KCC would win it because those 15th refs are so high on Raymond Justice. I disagreed witth them I said KCC has a good shot because I thought watching them in the wymt they were the best team but after last night. I am so sick to my stomach that they would do that those kids QUOTE]

Now this is funny,BB has a buisness in their area....Eastern Kentucky. How dare a coach try to earn a living and coach basketball in the eastern region of Kentucky!
And these guys were probably gone from home for 4 hours. Probably made $65.00- $75.00. Spent two hours being told that they are the worst referee in the world, by the winning teams players, coaches, and fans. While at the same time being told that they are the worst F*^%!G referee in the world by the losing teams players, coaches and fans. While being back stabbed by their peers that didn't get the championship game. And people ask why you cant find quality referees.
[quote=GrappleKing]Ummmm, you can only move or run the baseline after a basket is made. Or following a timeout directly after a basket You must stay set just like youve picked up your dribble any other time. Otherwise, its called as a walk.

What were you all saying about fans yelling the wrong rules?[/QUOTE]

Exactly that. Your incorrect. The post below you is correct. Accordingly; Rule 4-42 Article 6: The designated throw-in spot is 3 feet wide with NO DEPTH limitatin and i established by the offcial prior to putting the ball at thrower's dsposal. Note: The thrower must keep ONE FOOT ON OR OVER THE SPOT until the ball is rleased. The traveling and dribbling rules ARE NOT in effect for a throw-in..

Your welcome.
Hey my name is grappleking. I have zero basketball knowledge. Ecspecially rules. I understand your saying its 3 feet wide, but your also saying you must keep a foot posted. So if the kid takes a step out of the 3 foot zone isnt it called as a walk?
cricketbed Wrote:not corrupt just terrible officials!!!!!
I guess that is why years back some officials were caught running a book at the state tournament. Gambling on High School games??? Stop into sports world in airport gardens and ask David Napier about Randy's first experience with regional tournament finals. Get real, money is being made or these same guys would not keep hanging around. We have some officials that have been calling for 30 + years everyone who has been around knows why certain officials always call certain games.