Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Xavier 76 - Cincinnati 53
sstack Wrote:You are an idiot! He did a lot for college ball, he acted in the right way and was trying to calm players down and not escalte the situation. He then was sucker punched by a huge guy and kicked by another while lying defenseless on the ground. I do not find that funny at all. You have a very strange sense of humor!

Please dont call me and idiot, you'll hurt my feelings.
Thats the hardest that damn kid has ever run in his life and its obvious you dont know what sarcasm or a damn joke is.

See my avatar for the rest of my feelings.
where were the officials in all this. Why didn't they T these players up well before it got to the brawl. Game was chippy from the get go and under officiated. The Atlantic Sun officials should be suspended as well for this happening on their watch.
plantmanky Wrote:where were the officials in all this. Why didn't they T these players up well before it got to the brawl. Game was chippy from the get go and under officiated. The Atlantic Sun officials should be suspended as well for this happening on their watch.

The Refs were in the middle of this. You mean this has been the HOTTEST story in sports for the last 40 hours and you haven't seen this? Watch it and you would have all the answers you need. This was NOT something the Refs could have stopped! This ignited in a FLASH!
So the guy that admitted he started the fight (Tu Holloway) only serves a 1 game suspension and the 2 guys at UC that beat up Kenny Frease get 6 games. WTF?!
Stardust Wrote:The Refs were in the middle of this. You mean this has been the HOTTEST story in sports for the last 40 hours and you haven't seen this? Watch it and you would have all the answers you need. This was NOT something the Refs could have stopped! This ignited in a FLASH!

No not the fight it self, Why didnt they stop the fight from even happening. Several Players could have been "T" up before it escalated into what it did. That would have calmed the tone of the game and helped prevent this.