Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many on here played?
north carolina
2 years Little League, 3 years of grade school, 4 years High School..HM allstate, 1 year College, and been a fan for life!
I played grade school, middle school, high school, and some college, and started coaching again, soon
Ramcat77 Wrote:I played for Bill Tom Ross, back in the day...
Me too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Played as a Freshman @ Breathitt then found out that I had abnormality in my spine and had to quit. Haunts me to this day.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

High School--CollegeConfusedinglepar
I have played HS football at Gilbert, WV. No college. Coached for 5 yrs of HS ball.
Played HS football and athletic scholarship to UK, but not in football.
I played 4 years for Somerset from 84-87. I played baseball at Campbellsville College.
Daddycat27 Wrote:I played 3 yrs at evarts. Finished 4-7, 4-7, 6-4. Great memories, comroderie among all involved. We played Cumberland the yr they played Paris on the carpet. Needless to say we lost big 41-14. The next night we went to c-town and shot the bull in the pizza hut parking lot.

I was not in that game but was in that BS Conversation at Pizza Hut...lol.

Played 3 years HS and made the worst mistake of my life....left team my Senior year...Same team that lost to Paris in State Championship. Since some are mentioning kids...I gotto throw mine in

1 - Son HHS Class of 2007 CJ 2nd Team All State - Football
2 - Son HHS Class of 2011 All 13th Region - BBall
3 - Son HCHS Class of 2013 Just getting his feet wet
4 - Daughter that doesn't play sports but is awsome in flag core and class room

:rockon:
Bear_Paw Wrote:I was not in that game but was in that BS Conversation at Pizza Hut...lol.

Played 3 years HS and made the worst mistake of my life....left team my Senior year...Same team that lost to Paris in State Championship. Since some are mentioning kids...I gotto throw mine in

1 - Son HHS Class of 2007 CJ 2nd Team All State - Football
2 - Son HHS Class of 2011 All 13th Region - BBall
3 - Son HCHS Class of 2013 Just getting his feet wet
4 - Daughter that doesn't play sports but is awsome in flag core and class room

:rockon:

Glad to see you mention your kids. I too have four kids and they are my life. They play soccer, which I knew nothing about until they started playing, and also to my delight excel in the sports I participated in (except for football since I have four girls). My daughter finds delight in reminding me that she won two individual High School state runner up titles as a 7th grader, and it took me to my JR year to do so. They grow up so fast, I just try to enjoy every second.
I played at Harlan for 4 years and graduated in '84. We were,if I'm not mistaken,9-1,10-1,9-1 and 6-4. We lost the district all 4 years to some great Cumberland teams. I was a 2nd team all SEKC as a Jr. and 1st team all SEKC and honorable mention All State as a Sr.. I was also co-lineman of the year in the SEKC with a guy by the name of Burley Burkhart from Rockcastle Co. That's back when it was for the entire conference. Now it's broken into 3 classes. I went on to Cumberland Coll. but destroyed my knee before the I could get to play in a game. My oldest son plays for the Green team now at defensive end and fullback. My youngest plays tackle for the middle school. I always wanted them to play for Harlan. They both love football. I'm there biggest fan.
Played freshman ball.. Hung out with friends/wrong crowd to much. Went back senior year went thru weighs spring ball and half summer conditioning. Moved to starting DE on depth hart for good 6a school. Bailed out for girls and cars. Worked with younger brother 3 yr ol/dl high school now d1. Also coaching two younger brothers freshman in high school & 4th grader.
I played 6 yrs. in little league, 4 yrs. high school, and 1 year college (at Campbellsville, NAIA).
i played for the dawgs
dawgs
I played long before the computer days. Much has seemed to change in a few places.
i played as a 5 year old in columbus oh. then played for g.r. hampton
and then 4 years at K-N-O-X
My school didn't get a football team until I was in sixth grade but I played from then all the way through high school.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Played freshman ball.. Hung out with friends/wrong crowd to much. Went back senior year went thru weighs spring ball and half summer conditioning. Moved to starting DE on depth hart for good 6a school. Bailed out for girls and cars. Worked with younger brother 3 yr ol/dl high school now d1. Also coaching two younger brothers freshman in high school & 4th grader.

Same here.....Biggest mistake of my life thus far. I never lost a little league game...lol, played on 2 county championship teams at Virgie. Moved to Mullins, played a little at Pike Central on the fresman team while I was in 8th grade. Played under the great Kevin Saunders at Shelby Valley... and some conditioning at Pike Central under Chapman, before I moved back to Shelby Valley for my senior year, but didnt play football. Not a big fan of Jeff Norman. I also helped coach SV's 7th and 8th graders for a year.
Played on three state runner-up teams in the '80's, and I'm still pissed about it. :Sad04: