Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics 88 Heat 80
BCF4L Wrote:The three stooges really took it to the Celts last night. They will be a bust, mark my words. Too much selfishness going on. Plus, I never thought Bosh was any good to begin with and his 8 points last night don't do much to change my mind about him.

Ask Shaq what he thinks of Bosh.

this is from a few years ago

Bosh complained after O’Neal gave the Raptors 45 on Friday night, claiming the Suns’ center was camping in the lane for much of the night.

“I heard what Chris Bosh said, and that’s strong words coming from the RuPaul of big men,” O’Neal said. “I’m going to do the same thing (in their next meeting) I did before - make him quit. Make ‘em quit and complain. It’s what I do.”
Ballers Wrote:Lebron didn't have 8 turn overs.......

Here are a few box scores

ESPN
8 TOs
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=301026002

USA Today
8 TOs
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/b...2010/10/26

NBC
8 TOs
http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/nba/bo...2010102602

Where did you see he had any less, Ballers?
Ballers Wrote:Time to bet the Snickers bar on this one ZAGnut.. Not gonna happen..
If thats the case.. LA won't even see a .300 season. :biggrin:

Lakers are already tied for the best record in the league Smile
Heat are tied for last Sad
zaga_fan Wrote:Lakers are already tied for the best record in the league Smile
Heat are tied for last Sad

Ya don't say.. Let's see where both teams stand after 9 more games? Confusedhh:
zaga_fan Wrote:Here are a few box scores

ESPN
8 TOs
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=301026002

USA Today
8 TOs
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/b...2010/10/26

NBC
8 TOs
http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/nba/bo...2010102602

Where did you see he had any less, Ballers?

Just telling you what I seen on Sportscenter.. Coulda been a mistake from their end.. But I know what I saw.
Rub in this loss all ya' want.. Lakers would get handled by Boston.. Sorry to tell you.
I disagree, the Heat will not lose no more than 15 games this season...and I 'm a Celtic fan
It was so good in the other thread, I had to copy it over to here:

Celtic's fan, you guys better get a real grasp of what happened in that game yesterday and check your glee. The Heat shot horrible, 26% in the first half. The Heat never could get into a rhythm, and were even worse when D-Wade was on the floor. As miserable as the Heat players played, they made every butt in Boston pucker when the King carried the Heat on his back from as much as a 19 point deficit to within THREE with 60 seconds to go. The Heat were horrible, and not because they are horrible.

The Heat need D-Wade to run this team, and last night they tried to let him run the team. But he had 6 minutes, all of that in the opening preseason game of the year. Yet, as horrible as D-Wade was for no playing time; As horrible as the Heat's chemistry was because Wade had not played with this group; and as horrible as the Heat shot the entire game, all the Celtics fans think they just won something outstanding. It's laughable, that this team, being in the NBA finals 2 of the last three years, barely hung on to beat a team that played the worst game that they will ever, I mean EVER play again. Laud this game and make yourselves feel good (same for you Laker Fan), the gig is up, and the Heat are the new NBA Kings!
Ballers Wrote:Rub in this loss all ya' want.. Lakers would get handled by Boston.. Sorry to tell you.

The Lakers handled Boston just fine and they're only better this year.
Stardust Wrote:It was so good in the other thread, I had to copy it over to here:

Celtic's fan, you guys better get a real grasp of what happened in that game yesterday and check your glee. The Heat shot horrible, 26% in the first half. The Heat never could get into a rhythm, and were even worse when D-Wade was on the floor. As miserable as the Heat players played, they made every butt in Boston pucker when the King carried the Heat on his back from as much as a 19 point deficit to within THREE with 60 seconds to go. The Heat were horrible, and not because they are horrible.

The Heat need D-Wade to run this team, and last night they tried to let him run the team. But he had 6 minutes, all of that in the opening preseason game of the year. Yet, as horrible as D-Wade was for no playing time; As horrible as the Heat's chemistry was because Wade had not played with this group; and as horrible as the Heat shot the entire game, all the Celtics fans think they just won something outstanding. It's laughable, that this team, being in the NBA finals 2 of the last three years, barely hung on to beat a team that played the worst game that they will ever, I mean EVER play again. Laud this game and make yourselves feel good (same for you Laker Fan), the gig is up, and the Heat are the new NBA Kings!

Wow.. That is an outstanding/epic post..
I'm amazed.
zaga_fan Wrote:The Lakers handled Boston just fine and they're only better this year.

I;m sorry Zaga but your post is really irrelevant..
What do you mean LA is better?

From what I say, the Rockets only lost by 2?
They are missing Bynum and they call a big time player Steve Blake..
What has Steve Blake and Barnes done?
I know Barnes got dunked on last night by some random white kid on the Rockets.. But besides that what else is there?
zaga_fan Wrote:The Lakers handled Boston just fine and they're only better this year.

The lakers didnt handle noone just fine. Go watch the second half of game 7, Complete and total bull****.
Ballers Wrote:Lebron didn't have 8 turn overs.......
Look it up.
Ballers Wrote:I;m sorry Zaga but your post is really irrelevant..
What do you mean LA is better?

From what I say, the Rockets only lost by 2?
They are missing Bynum and they call a big time player Steve Blake..
What has Steve Blake and Barnes done?
I know Barnes got dunked on last night by some random white kid on the Rockets.. But besides that what else is there?
Well LA is the two time defending champs and return the core of there team so yes, they are the best team in the league until someone proves otherwise.
And the Lakers winning by 2 is irrelevant! Big Grin
All NBA games are close and teams will take them anyway they can get 'em.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The lakers didnt handle noone just fine. Go watch the second half of game 7, Complete and total bull****.

:Clap:
lol @ this and all Heat game threads.
Although the Heat lost.

Who really thought they would go undefeated?

Who thinks this game means anything, if they win the title in the end?

Who thought they would win more than 72 games?

Who noticed the Heat were without basically 2 starters in Chalmers/Miller(40%+ 3pt. Shooter with the T-Wolves, last season) and Stackhouse?

The Heat will finish something like, 67-15 or 65-17, due to Miller being out for a while.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Although the Heat lost.

Who noticed the Heat were without basically 2 starters in Chalmers/Miller(40%+ 3pt. Shooter with the T-Wolves, last season) and Stackhouse?

The Heat will finish something like, 67-15 or 65-17, due to Miller being out for a while.

:Clap:
uhavenoidea Wrote:Although the Heat lost.

So....
Mr.uhaveno idea....
In your expert opinion, how many games would they win if Miller wasn't out?
zaga_fan Wrote:So....
Mr.uhaveno idea....
In your expert opinion, how many games would they win if Miller wasn't out?

LMAO how ironic..
But I have to agree with the guy..
I say they have the best season record after it is all done..
It will be a tough tough road in the playoffs with Orlando and Boston in the same bracket..

If they do indeed get to the finals (which I think they will).. They will manhandle LA..
Ballers Wrote:LMAO how ironic..
But I have to agree with the guy..
I say they have the best season record after it is all done..
It will be a tough tough road in the playoffs with Orlando and Boston in the same bracket..

If they do indeed get to the finals (which I think they will).. They will manhandle LA..

There not going to have the best regular season record.
And no team can dominate the Lakers.
I could honestly see the Lakers sweeping them though. Between Bynum, Gasol, and Odom, they will dominate the paint. Miami has no one that can guard those three. Kobe will get his and that's all she wrote. Savvy?
I honestly don't see anyone challenging the Lakers in the west.
I see a lot of people challenging the Heat in the East, though.
Magic, Bulls, and Celts will be a lot to deal with.
Heck.....
The Heat may have to play all 3 of em in the playoffs lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I honestly don't see anyone challenging the Lakers in the west.
Heck.....

Agreed.
The Thunder could pose a threat, but without a legit big man, they can't be the Lakers in a 7 game series.
Dallas is Dallas. Great in the regular season, choke in the playoffs.
The Suns without Amare won't make a run.
San Antone is old, boring, and I hate them.
In I'm a lot less sure. Miami and Boston have played not played up to par and you really can't judge the Bulls until they get Boozer back. Can't forget about the Magic either.
The only thing I am sure of, is the Lakers are going to three peat, unless they meet Boston in the finals.
Aslan Wrote:Agreed.
The Thunder could pose a threat, but without a legit big man, they can't be the Lakers in a 7 game series.
In I'm a lot less sure. Miami and Boston have played not played up to par and you really can't judge the Bulls until they get Boozer back. Can't forget about the Magic either.
The only thing I am sure of, is the Lakers are going to three peat, unless they meet Boston in the finals.

You will not see another game like that.. The Heat played terrible after I watched the re-run..

They shot terrible, and I can just watch the baby mistakes they are making.. Just little passes not getting met.. Dumb stuff..

Suns are better without Amare IMO, not so sure if they are better without Barbosa tho.. On most given nights you'd see Amare shooting his arm off and having 20-30 points with 100 attempts.

Spurs may turn something around this year by starting Manu instead of doing the 6th man thing..

Dallas is never gonna do anything as long as they keep their same boring team.. But thats what Mark Cuban is all about is some Jason Kidd and Dirk..

I understand that Lakers won last year, but there has been a lot of changes made and I really don't know how you could go out on a limb and say they are going to 3 peat.. If Heat can make it thru their bracket they will make LA pay for it.
zaga_fan Wrote:I honestly don't see anyone challenging the Lakers in the west.
Heck.....

And I have been saying that all pre-season long..
West is down.. East is where the beasts' live..

As for noone matching up with LA?? That's just crazy talk..
Boston and Heat both can match up with them..
Heck Orlando would be a nightmare for teams if they could get rid of stiff armed Lewis.. Guy is a waste of cap space and money..
Aslan Wrote:Agreed.

And even then it would be a 7 game series
Ballers Wrote:You will not see another game like that.. The Heat played terrible after I watched the re-run..

They shot terrible, and I can just watch the baby mistakes they are making.. Just little passes not getting met.. Dumb stuff..

Suns are better without Amare IMO, not so sure if they are better without Barbosa tho.. On most given nights you'd see Amare shooting his arm off and having 20-30 points with 100 attempts.

Spurs may turn something around this year by starting Manu instead of doing the 6th man thing..

Dallas is never gonna do anything as long as they keep their same boring team.. But thats what Mark Cuban is all about is some Jason Kidd and Dirk..

I understand that Lakers won last year, but there has been a lot of changes made and I really don't know how you could go out on a limb and say they are going to 3 peat.. If Heat can make it thru their bracket they will make LA pay for it.

There's no team in the West that can beat the Lakers in a 7 game series.
Ballers Wrote:And I have been saying that all pre-season long..
West is down.. East is where the beasts' live..

As for noone matching up with LA?? That's just crazy talk..
Boston and Heat both can match up with them..
Heck Orlando would be a nightmare for teams if they could get rid of stiff armed Lewis.. Guy is a waste of cap space and money..

Boston does match up great with LA. There the last team I'd want to play in the finals.
The Heat on the other hand is a different story. The Lakers have way to much size. They would pound the paint the entire game, get probably 20+ second chance points, and shoot 25+ ft's...not to mention Kobe getting his. The combination of Big Z, Bosh(who can't guard any post player), and Haslam, are inferior to LA's bigs. Also Kobe is the best thing since sliced bread. Savvy?
zaga_fan Wrote:And even then it would be a 7 game series

Indeed.
Aslan Wrote:There's no team in the West that can beat the Lakers in a 7 game series.

You will eat those words if they don't make it to playoffs/finals..

and im reminding you and zaga of our bet right now while the season is ripe... so make sure you dont forget it please.. :thanks:
Ballers Wrote:You will eat those words if they don't make it to playoffs/finals..

and im reminding you and zaga of our bet right now while the season is ripe... so make sure you dont forget it please.. :thanks:

When that time comes around I think you'll want to forget you ever made that deal :biggrin:
But I'll give you frequent reminders when it's closing in TongueirateSho
Aslan Wrote:When that time comes around I think you'll want to forget you ever made that deal :biggrin:
But I'll give you frequent reminders when it's closing in TongueirateSho

Wooo I cant wait...