Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin Co
7.69%
Boyle Co
92.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County vs. Boyle County 8/28
Boyle
I'll take my Rebels... 44-7
Boyle County 200 - 0
Boyle County
Boyle all the way!!!
After Boyle's D taking a break last week, I would say they will show up ready to play. Mostly after the running French dished them out on Monday. They found out how much hotter turf can be. I hope Boyle wins big, but they will have to handle the pass. Lamar is fine just ask Mason's son. He will come with a point to prove as well. Go Rebels!!:rockon::rockon:
Rebelmom14 Wrote:After Boyle's D taking a break last week, I would say they will show up ready to play. Mostly after the running French dished them out on Monday. They found out how much hotter turf can be. I hope Boyle wins big, but they will have to handle the pass. Lamar is fine just ask Mason's son. He will come with a point to prove as well. Go Rebels!!:rockon::rockon:

I think the whole defense as a unit will come with a point to prove:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Will Boyle County possibley try and throw the ball more this week, and give Hale a better chance to settle into the offence? Or will they continue with the power football and give it to Cook and pound away?
I agree Boyle County is a excellent program,but the Flyers are much improved from last year.They have some great speed on the outside and two great interior lineman,hopefully
the flyers keep it respectable.
Boyle Co.- 36 Franklin Co.- 12
Question:Who's the home team,Boyle or Franklin?
Boyle by 20 or more..their D will be too much and their O will put up points
Ill take Boyle 49-Franklin 14..:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Btt
Rocky Top Wrote:Question:Who's the home team,Boyle or Franklin?

It's being played at Danville's Admiral Stadium as part of the Bob Allen Pigskin Classic.

I guess you would say Boyle was the hometeam since it's in their town but at the Ads place. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:It's being played at Danville's Admiral Stadium as part of the Bob Allen Pigskin Classic.

I guess you would say Boyle was the hometeam since it's in their town but at the Ads place. :Thumbs:

Last year against Rockcastle we where on the vistiors side. At 5:30 I hope we are again.
Rebel55 Wrote:Last year against Rockcastle we where on the vistiors side. At 5:30 I hope we are again.

I had assumed RockyTop was asking because he didn't know it was in the venue it was. My usual "assumption" problem. :biggrin:
Hatz I am so sorry, I got confused with Boyle having 2 games there last year. You are correct Boyle was on the home side after thinking about it. My wife says I'm starting to lose my mind or it's going down the drain. :flush: I'm starting to believe her after this summer.
Wasn't sure if I was going to the game or not,if I was going want to make sure that I sit on the right side,that being the Rebel side,but its looks like I wont be able to go now,just like last week will get out the radio and listen to it and do some updates on it for others who like me can't make the game.So good luck Rebels get us another W.
Rebel55 Wrote:Hatz I am so sorry, I got confused with Boyle having 2 games there last year. You are correct Boyle was on the home side after thinking about it. My wife says I'm starting to lose my mind or it's going down the drain. :flush: I'm starting to believe her after this summer.

Maybe some of your mind went out with the weight? :biggrin:

Don't forget, I'm coming in for the big carpet unveiling in September. :Thumbs: