Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County vs. Boyle County 8/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts on this game. Being played at Danville High School.
BC by 10
Boyle Co.
Boyle should win easily.:Thumbs:
Boyle Co. in a close one.
Boyle County by 28
Running clock in the 3rd quarter.
Franklin County beat Atherton 76-7. While Atherton is not much, that is a lot of points for any team to put up. I hope you are right Purple but this might be a trap/letdown game for the Rebels.

I'll go with Boyle but by 14. I'm a guarded optimist, what can I say. :biggrin:
Franklin County 7

Boyle County 42
Heard from a friend of mine that helps coaches at Boyle Co that Dawson has a sprain ankle and a turf toe. Until he gets back 100% that D might be a little weak. Still Boyle Co wins BIG in this game.

BC 42
FC 14
Boyle in a not so close one.
Hatz Wrote:Franklin County beat Atherton 76-7. While Atherton is not much, that is a lot of points for any team to put up. I hope you are right Purple but this might be a trap/letdown game for the Rebels.

I'll go with Boyle but by 14. I'm a guarded optimist, what can I say. :biggrin:

Atherton is rated as the worst team in 4A. I think everyone will beat them 76-7.
Boyle County wins this one with ease.
truf toe & sprain ankle or not Boyle wins
PurplePride92 Wrote:Atherton is rated as the worst team in 4A. I think everyone will beat them 76-7.

Don't take away my Paranoia Purple, it's all I have. :biggrin:

BTW, I will be in the for the "unveiling" of the carpet in September. Thought you would want to know. :Thumbs:
Does anyone have any pics of the Boyle Co's new turf as of now?
Hatz Wrote:Don't take away my Paranoia Purple, it's all I have. :biggrin:

BTW, I will be in the for the "unveiling" of the carpet in September. Thought you would want to know. :Thumbs:

Sweet. I'll be tailgating that game most likely. The Mercer game. Either way, I am sure we'll cross paths.

Save your paranoia for Danville and LexCath when it will be needed. This game will most likely be like this........:yawn:
Boyle Big
Boyle Co. 35-7.
Boyle wins this one big.
Boyle County will win this one going away.
Who wins? Why?
Boyle
No question about it. Boyle County wins and wins BIG!
I'll take Franklin Co after their 75-7 first week victory.:igiveup:
Boyle Co. wins 48-0,Boyle will show why they're No.1 in 4A.
Boyle wins big.
Boyle Co BIG!!!!!!!!
Boyle needs to show as much restraint on this game as Franklin County did with Atherton last week. Atherton was winless until their last game last year. It was a game of two winless teams. I guess one had to win.
Boyle Co.-66
Franklin Co.-6
Pages: 1 2