Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Los Angeles Lakers win 2010 NBA Finals
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bryant almost attempted more freethrows than the celtics.

Thats because Bryant is DA MAN!!!
Ballers Wrote:It's his 5th, not 2nd.

Lol. His Second With Shaq bub Smile

king360 Wrote:Was there ever any doubt?..No one in the league can handle Kobe or Gasol.

Not When the men in stripes hand them the game in the 4th Quarter,

Up until the lakers went crazy shooting free throws the celtics was winning. Plain and Simple.
king360 Wrote:Thats because Bryant is DA MAN!!!

THATS BECAUSE HE GETS EVERY ****ING CALL. Its bull ****.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:THATS BECAUSE HE GETS EVERY ****ING CALL. Its bull ****.

Yeah, I felt the same frustration last night... Celtics had a bunch of no-calls as to where Lakers got calls that were not even fouls.. What about them jerking out the "hand same as the ball BS" .... If that was the case, Lakers got a bunch of fouls on the same call. Garnett got murdered a few times, got failed by Gasol on a dunk.. No call there.. Just a joke of a game really. LA did not deserve the win.
Ballers Wrote:Yeah, I felt the same frustration last night... Celtics had a bunch of no-calls as to where Lakers got calls that were not even fouls.. What about them jerking out the "hand same as the ball BS" .... If that was the case, Lakers got a bunch of fouls on the same call. Garnett got murdered a few times, got failed by Gasol on a dunk.. No call there.. Just a joke of a game really. LA did not deserve the win.

Celtics got robbed and everyone knows it. They had this game won until the refs took over in the 4th.
All three of the Refs should be fined for the type of unprofessional refereeing and blatant cheating. The game has been degraded and turned into something else. Can you really look back at this game in all honesty and say that the refs have done a good job. If so, American basketball is a fantasy game and all about hype, media, face and money. The almighty dollar. It is not for the true sports fans like myself and others who have witnessed a ‘bought’ and botched game 7 tonight. Congrats Lakers for a game well cheated.
[YOUTUBE="The Big Fix."]2XmeA5VmhX4[/YOUTUBE]

Reminds me of last nights game.
[YOUTUBE="Part 1"]LcS10rSrOhI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="ZlByVWEEXE8"]ZlByVWEEXE8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Part 3"]b0KJvlSUB-w[/YOUTUBE]

now Tell Me The Refs Dont Fix Games.
^ Never seen this stuff until a few minutes ago. Crazy stuff.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:All three of the Refs should be fined for the type of unprofessional refereeing and blatant cheating. The game has been degraded and turned into something else. Can you really look back at this game in all honesty and say that the refs have done a good job. If so, American basketball is a fantasy game and all about hype, media, face and money. The almighty dollar. It is not for the true sports fans like myself and others who have witnessed a ‘bought’ and botched game 7 tonight. Congrats Lakers for a game well cheated.

LOL. Your one of those guys that if your team don't win, they got cheated. Grow up.
Aslan Wrote:LOL. Your one of those guys that if your team don't win, they got cheated. Grow up.

Lol Your Serious? YOur going to honestly set here and say that neither one of these games outcome was changed by the refs. They shot 20 free throws in the 4th quarter, in each of the 2 games. **** when kentucky lost to WVU i didnt say we got cheated.
congrats to the Lakers .but wish they would have lost
Get over it guys. There were plenty of no-calls on the Lakers in the first half when the C's were slapping them every chance they got. So Im already sick of excuse like the refs gave it to them, and its just the day after. The Celtics beat themselves by not being able to throw one in the ocean. When Rondo is who they are trying to get to hit a clutch three then its there fault for being idiotic. I cant believe you guys cant just suck it up and say congrats to the Lakers. Im thrilled for Kobe but Im also glad to see Fisher with another ring, Artest get his first after all the rough times he has been through, and to see Phil further cement his place in history as the greatest coach ever.
K_Mac Wrote:Get over it guys. There were plenty of no-calls on the Lakers in the first half when the C's were slapping them every chance they got. So Im already sick of excuse like the refs gave it to them, and its just the day after. The Celtics beat themselves by not being able to throw one in the ocean. When Rondo is who they are trying to get to hit a clutch three then its there fault for being idiotic. I cant believe you guys cant just suck it up and say congrats to the Lakers. Im thrilled for Kobe but Im also glad to see Fisher with another ring, Artest get his first after all the rough times he has been through, and to see Phil further cement his place in history as the greatest coach ever.

well said :Thumbs:
Make any excuse you want, but stats will not lie, because the Lakers outrebounded the Celtics by 10 and had 23 offensive rebounds. Plus the Celtics turned the ball over 14 times.

IMO, the game wasn't called great because there was a lot of no calls and then some cheap calls made on both sides. Kobe has been a master at drawing fouls his entire career, so don't start making excuses now, because look at all the great NBA players from the modern era and throughout history, they all attempted tons of free throws each game.

Pau Gasol played like a man possessed out there in the second half and Ron Artest played out of his mind as well throughout the entire game. Kobe was face guarded and had a shadow defender on him the entire game, but I still feel like he tried to force a lot of his shots which lead to a poor shooting night from him.

I think the Celtics struggled shooting because of the matchups they had to face on the defensive end. Ray Allen had to guard Kobe (done a great job BTW) and he's always running constantly on offense, but seemed like he had no legs in most of his shots. Rondo had a good first half, but didn't make enough plays in the second half to keep the Celtic lead.

All-in-all, the Lakers shot the ball terribly, but they did the little things and pulled it out in crunch time.
i can't stand the Lakers! have never liked them and it wouldn't bother me if they never won another game
I'm anxious to see how many of you Laker fan complain about the high school refs next year when the foul shots are lopsided. Also, if the Celtics weren't taking the ball to the goal, how did the Lakers have so many blocked shots in the series? It's easy to block shots when the arm gets hammered too.
the refs sucked
LOL to this whole thread. I don't like certian teams but I don't pull the cheat card out everytime they do well. Cmon guys.
Shady Grady Wrote:I'm anxious to see how many of you Laker fan complain about the high school refs next year when the foul shots are lopsided. Also, if the Celtics weren't taking the ball to the goal, how did the Lakers have so many blocked shots in the series? It's easy to block shots when the arm gets hammered too.

Wine about this game all you want, but comparing high school refs to NBA refs is foolish and a lame excuse.

Fact is, if you pound the ball inside (like the Lakers do with Gasol, Bynum, Odom) then you are going to draw fouls. The Celtics jacked up jump shots most of the series and didn't go to Garnett, Wallace, Davis, etc as often as they should have.

BTW, the great teams throughout history at any level of basketball shoots a lot of free throws. It's part of the game.
Guys the Lakers Won. sure the Ref's wasn't the best but its all over and there's nothing we can do about it, so lets stop complaining about it and get ready for the Draft Next Thursday, Then UK Football, UK Basketball and The NBA 2011 Season! We Don't Like The Lakers But We're Gonna Let What Happened Get Us Down?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Wine about this game all you want, but comparing high school refs to NBA refs is foolish and a lame excuse.

Fact is, if you pound the ball inside (like the Lakers do with Gasol, Bynum, Odom) then you are going to draw fouls. The Celtics jacked up jump shots most of the series and didn't go to Garnett, Wallace, Davis, etc as often as they should have.

BTW, the great teams throughout history at any level of basketball shoots a lot of free throws. It's part of the game.

Why is comparing it foolish?

Fact is, The lakers could take someones arm off and nothing would get called. If they wasnt driving how did they have so many blocked shots? Garnett as my proof, And nothing was called.

Also, calling an up and down isn't a hard call. The block that rasheed had was clean as day but being rasheed the refs called it a foul.

Maybe the greatest teams in NBA history shot so many free throws because it was good for the league? and it's good profit win they win?

Also, What do you make of the 2002 game? No one has commented on that.
Your being ridiculous, get over it. You might as well get used to the Lakers winning, 3 peat coming next year.
Guys the Lakers Won. sure the Ref's wasn't the best but its all over and there's nothing we can do about it, so lets stop complaining about it and get ready for the Draft Next Thursday, Then UK Football, UK Basketball and The NBA 2011 Season! We Don't Like The Lakers But We're Gonna Let What Happened Get Us Down?
Aslan Wrote:Your being ridiculous, get over it. You might as well get used to the Lakers winning, 3 peat coming next year.

Exactly. Amen Aslan
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:well said :Thumbs:

Thank ya.
Well congrats to Kobe and Skank Gasol! I hate you both along with flop Artest! I really cant stand to even look at you! The way the refs play favorites with the entire team killd my soul! Kobe its a good think you have alot of help or else you wouldnt have one ring! All the ring talk kills me...Sure kobe is a great player but having 5 rings means nothing to he is the greatest ever.. I mean D fisher has 5 rings is he the greatest???
Really Congrats to D fisher i enjoy watching you play as for the rest of the skanks i hate you lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Shady Grady Wrote:I'm anxious to see how many of you Laker fan complain about the high school refs next year when the foul shots are lopsided. Also, if the Celtics weren't taking the ball to the goal, how did the Lakers have so many blocked shots in the series? It's easy to block shots when the arm gets hammered too.

I agree with you, How is Garnett led the way in game 4 i think it was and Baby davis led the way! They have to take it inside! When the C's took it to the goat flop artest was there waiting to be the biggest prick ever and flop! And then the dumbest ref ever bought into it! And the announcers are the worst ever with there one sided stuff! Magic Johnson can kiss my:moon: ! Maybe that is taking to the extreme there, been that he is the GREATEST LAKER EVER!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
:lmao: ville, your absolutely hilarious. I love reading your posts, they always make me laugh. Thank you again for showing what a jealous person you are of the Lakers and further proving how Lebron fans and Lebron have so much in common (all of which are big babies and cant congratulate someone on a job well done).
Just watch the videos and tell me that the game wasnt fixed.