Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 1st College Basketball Rankings
Cuse deserves to be #1. In all honestly, they've proven more than UK and KU. 12-0 vs teams ranked in the top 12, thats crazy.
Aslan Wrote:Cuse deserves to be #1. In all honestly, they've proven more than UK and KU. 12-0 vs teams ranked in the top 12, thats crazy.

Finally you say something smart. :notworthy
Cuse does deserve it, they are an excellent team. They are a lock for the Final Four imo.
Overrated Wrote:Who's UK's key wins.. Just wondering..:eyeroll:

i was watching espn earlier and it was talking about the cuse vs. leMoyne game. and Cuse did have all of their players in that game.

just thought i'd throw that out there.
greenstuff22 Wrote:i was watching espn earlier and it was talking about the cuse vs. leMoyne game. and Cuse did have all of their players in that game.

Exhibition game bub, Nice try though.
greenstuff22 Wrote:i was watching espn earlier and it was talking about the cuse vs. leMoyne game. and Cuse did have all of their players in that game.

t'was a fluke.
Aslan Wrote:I would move UK ahead of KU. I can't understand why ESPN thinks KU is the best team. UK has impressed me more thus far.

True Aslan but it rally boils down to who was ranked higher at preseason ranks and when they got there first lost...KU is ahead of UK and Ku loses and drops behind them...well if KU wins next week and UK loses then Uk then moves behind KU...in the case last week...they stay were they are at...also UK's lose to South Carolina is a bad lose compared to Ku loses...another reason...I do believe UK is a better team when Wall plays his game...not like half the games he has played when he has 6 or 7 turnovers